~Chapter 82~

Danny's pov:

Today is the first day in quite a long time that both me and Amy have a day off. So we decided to go to the zoo with Ava today. Even though she's just around four months and probably will have no idea what's going on, we still wanted to go to the zoo.

I was getting Ava out of bed while Am was preparing breakfast. I picked her up out of her cot and cuddled her for a little while before I lay her down on the dresser and started changing her. Once she was changed I lay her down in her cot again for a few moments so I could pack a bag with things we'd need today, things like diapers, bottles her bunny etc. Once I had everything we would probably need, I swung the bag over my shoulder before I picked Ava up and carried her downstairs. When we walked into the kitchen and Ava saw Am she started squirming and reached her little arms out to her mum. So I handed Ava over to Am and continued making the toast.

"Good morning little girl." Am said smiling and kissed Ava lightly on her head.

"Where's my kiss?" I asked pouting, placing our toast on the table.

"Right here." Am replied and kissed me on my lips.

"That's better."

We started eating our toast while trying to feed Ava at the same time, which wasn't really easy cause she didn't really feel like having breakfast... Every time we tried to feed her a spoon of that green-stuff Am bought for her, she wouldn't swallow it so it was all over her chin and Am's hand.

"I'll do it." I offered, taking the spoon from Am's hand so Am could eat her own breakfast as well since I was almost finished. I lifted Ava out of her chair and placed her on one of my legs before I tried to feed her. At first she still refused to eat, but with a little patience I managed to feed her. When we were finally done we cleaned her little hands and her chin and I washed my own hands. After that we were finally ready to go. I was putting the pram in the car while Am placed Ava in the carseat. Once that was done I ran back inside to get Lola and my camera, since this is our first day out as a family I want to take as much photos as possible.

"Ready?" Am asked when I sat down in the passenger seat and put my seatbelt on.

"Yup." I replied, mentally checking if we had everything while Am started the engine.

When we arrived at the zoo I got the pram out of the car while Am let Lola out. When I opened the door of the car to get Ava out, I saw that she had fallen asleep. I carefully lifted her out of her carseat and laid her down in the pram, trying not to disturb her nap. Once Amy had attached Lola to her lead we walked to the entrance of the zoo. We had to wait a few minutes to buy our tickets, so I wrapped my arms around Am's waist and hugged her close to my chest. She wrapped her arms around my waist as well and hugged me back.

"I love you." She said looking up at me.

"I love you too." I replied, leaning down to kiss her on the top of her head.

Once we had our tickets and were in the zoo Am had gotten a map so we could decide where we wanted to go first. We decided to follow a route so we'd see almost everything. I pushed the pram while Am was holding Lola's lead in her right and and she had her left hand in the back pocket of my jeans. When we reached the elephants Ava had woken up so Am got her out of the pram and walked a little closer to the elephants with Ava. I got my camera out and snapped a picture of them, smiling to myself.

"Look Ava, daddy's family!" Am said teasing me when we were looking at the giraffes.

"Hey!" I said pouting.

"I'm sorry babe, I couldn't resist. Am said, standing on her toes to kiss me on my cheek.

"You're forgiven" I replied, wrapping my arm around her waist and pulling her closer to me.