~Chapter 91~

Amy's pov:

I was sitting on the couch next to Rina at her house. Ava was lying on the carpet playing with some of her toys while we were talking, with a glass of wine each.

After thinking about it for a few days, I decided to give the modeling thing a shot and I have my first shoot tomorrow. It is quite early tomorrow, and Dan told me he would go with me, so I brought Ava to Rina and Mark today to look after her until we would pick her up again tomorrow.

"Are you looking forward to tomorrow?" Rina asked, taking a sip of her wine.

"I'm slightly nervous, but I guess so..." I said, looking down at the red liquid in my glass.

"Are you gonna quit your job as a nurse then, if it works out?" She asked.

"If it works out, yes." I said nodding.

"I'm sure it will work out, you're absolutely gorgeous." Rina said placing her hand on my knee, causing me to look at her and smile.

"Why didn't you took the chance when you got it the first time?" She asked, referring back to many years ago. Because this is not the first time I've been approached for this, I've been asked before, many years ago. It was a few months after I met Danny, so that must've been like ten years ago.

"I don't know, I guess I was scared back then?" I replied, shrugging my shoulders.

"And you are not scared now?"

"Scared? No. Nervous? Yes."

"What were you scared of?" She asked carefully.

"That it wouldn't work out, and that I would be left with no money, and wouldn't get a job because if I would've done it then, I probably wouldn't have finished my education." I explained.

"You're not scared of that now, are you?" She asked, flashing me a smile.

"After some talking with Danny, no." I said chuckling.

"I hope it works out for you." She said, filling our glasses again.

"Yeah, me too." I admitted.

"Really?" She asked slightly surprised, which isn't weird seeing as I wasn't too enthusiastic about it in the beginning and needed a few days to think about it.

"Yeah, now that I have gotten a few days to get used to the idea, I realized that I actually want it." I explained. Rina nodded in understanding and opened her mouth to say something but was interrupted by the front door opening and Mark yelling,

"I'm home!"

Seconds later he walked into the living room, Danny following behind.

"Hey babe, hey Am." Mark said, kissing Rina on her cheek.

"Hey Mark." I replied, standing up to hug Dan.

"Hey gorgeous." Dan whispered in my ear, hugging me close to him. I looked up at him and flashed him a smile before I pressed my lips softly to his.

We talked for a little longer until we decided to go home. I kneeled down and picked Ava up to cuddle her one last time and kissed her soft cheek before I handed her to Dan so say goodbye. I walked over to Mark and hugged him before I made my way to the kitchen to hug Rina who was already making dinner.

"Will you call if something happens with Ava?" I asked after I had hugged her.

"Of course, but I think it's gonna be okay, don't worry." She said smiling reassuringly.

"I know." I said, shaking my head knowing I was being stupid. Of course she'd be okay, Mark and Rina have three children themselves. After Dan had also said bye to Mark and Rina we made our way to the car and got in. I fastened my seatbelt and started the engine while Dan placed his hand on my thigh and squeezed it softly. I turned my head to him and saw him smiling at me.