~Chapter 5~

Danny's pov:

It's been three days since I last saw Am, when I left her cause Bryan could be home any second. It didn't feel right leaving her like that but I knew that I had to cause otherwise I'd only make it worse for her and that's the last thing that I want to do. And I've been busy with doing promo for the second series of the voice and Amy's probably busy with work so I didn't have many time to see her in those three days. 

I'm currently at the voice studios as well, we're just talking things through with the coaches and the producers and people like that. Everybody keeps reminding  me that I have to be careful cause they don't want another Bo Bruce drama, I understand that they don't want that and that they're warning me but after the fourth time I think I understand it... I can't really keep my attention to what they're saying cause I keep thinking about Am, something just don't feel right. I decided that I'm going to see her on her work after all this to see if she's okay.

"Are you okay?" Jessie asked when everything that had to be said was said. To be honest, I didn't even realize we were done until now.

"Yeah. Everything's fine." I said faking a smile.

"Sure?" She asked still not convinced.

"Yeah, I was just lost in my thoughts." I replied, well that wasn't a lie...

"Okay." She said, I could see that she still wasn't convinced but didn't push further anymore.

"Shall we go for a few drinks?" Will asked us while we were walking into the direction of our dressing rooms.

"I can't." I said cause I wanted to see Amy to see if she's okay. Will raised his eyebrow at me asking,

"What's so important that you can't have a few drinks?"

"I have to see someone." I replied shrugging my shoulders and with that I walked into my dressing room. Okay they definitely knew that something was up with me, well up with me, that something was bothering me. I quickly grabbed my stuff and took a taxi to the hospital where Amy works. I decided not to waste my time and look for her through the hospital so I walked up to the desk and asked the lady that was sitting there,

"Hi, do you know where Amy Roberts is?" 

"She's not here today, she called this morning saying she has the flu or something like that. Sorry." She said smiling.

"Okay, thank you anyway." I said turning around again. I knew that she didn't really had the fly or something. She's waiting for her black eye to heal a bit cause she knows that people are gonna ask about it and nobody's gonna believe her 'I tripped and fell down the stairs' story. So she's just at home and I think Bryan is watching her so I can't go to see her. Damn why is this so hard? I decided to just send her a text and go home. I took a taxi and while he was driving me back home I texted Amy,

"Hey, you're okay? I know that you're not at work, I'm worried... xx"

I pressed send and put my phone back in my pocket. When I arrived at home I paid the taxi driver and went inside. I walked straight upstairs to have a shower and changed into some sweatpants and a random t-shirt. After my shower I went back downstairs, made myself a cup of tea and sat down on the couch watching football. It's been almost an hour since I texted Amy and she still has not replied which is weird cause normally she's pretty quick with replying. Well maybe she really isn't feeling well and is already asleep. I really want to go to her but I don't want to take the risk with Bryan, cause if he sees me he's probably gonna kill me and Amy...

An hour later I heard the doorbell ring so I got of the couch and walked to the front door. Who could it be this late? I opened the door and saw Amy standing there tears streaming down her face and a bag in her hand with I think clothes in it. I immediately wrapped my arms around her and pressed her tight against my chest. But not too tight cause if Bryan had hurt her again I didn't want to hurt her by hugging her too tight. We just stood in silence for a few minutes and when she calmed down a little bit I took her inside and made her a cup of tea.

"Did he hurt you?" I asked carefully while sitting down next to her. She nodded and whispered,

"That's not the only thing." I felt my blood run cold when she said that. I mean what could he do apart from beating her up? I prayed that it wouldn't get worse that it already was but I had a feeling that she was going to tell something bad.

"What happened?" I asked scared for the answer.

"You want to know it from the start?" She asked looking at the burning liquid in the mug in her hands.

"Yeah. But only if you're ready to tell me." I replied softly. It was silent for a few minutes until she started to speak,

"After you went home three days ago he came home and got angry cause he still thinks that I'm cheating on him with you so I tried to talk to him about it and told him that it was nothing more between us than pure friendly. So I had to prove him that I loved him..." She went silent for a moment but I knew that she wasn't finished so I just waited for her to continue.

"He-he dragged me to the bedroom and well I think you can guess what he did. But I was scared to stop him cause I knew that that would make him only more angry and then he'd never believe that I wasn't cheating on him. And I hoped that when he was done that the next day everything would be okay but it wasn't... No matter how hard I tried to convince him that I loved him, he got angry every time when he started about it and I tried to explain that it wasn't true. And yeah, well he hurt me when he said that I was lying..." She was crying at this point so I sat closer to her and hugged her while rubbing her back trying to sooth her. But just when I thought that she had told everything she dropped the bomb,

"And I started to feel sick so I took a test and found out that I'm pregnant from him and when I told him that, he said that it was my problem cause I decided to cheat on him and he set me out of the house, so I came to you cause I didn't know what to do..."