~Chapter 154~

Danny's pov:

We'd just finished sound checking when Am told me that Ava wasn't feeling well. I told Am I'd look after Ava before making my way to the dressing room to get a bottle of water. Just as I was downing the water the door opened and Glen walked in holding hands with Ava who was looking a little pale.

"She just threw up." Glen said before I even had to ask anything. 

"Oh baby." I said kneeling down in front of Ava. I opened my arms and she immediately walked into my opened arms, wrapping her own little arms around me. 

"I'll take her back to the hotel. Can you tell Amy?" I asked Glen while lifting Ava up, who rested her head against my shoulder.

"Sure." Glen replied patting my shoulder before I left the dressing room with Ava.

Once we arrived in our hotel room I showered Ava and dressed her into her PJ's before throwing the covers on the bed back for her to get in. 

"Do you want Daddy to lie with you for a while?" I asked while Ava climbed into bed. She just nodded in reply before getting comfortable. I took my shoes off before joining her on the bed. It was clear that Ava wasn't feeling well, cause she wasn't her normal chatty self like she normally is. Especially when it comes to getting to bed. 

I pulled her into me and rubbed one hand in soothing circles on her back while my other hand was tangled in her soft hair. In the silence that followed fell Ava asleep and I managed to doze off too. 

I woke up again when I felt my phone buzzing in my pocket. I carefully rolled onto my back before getting my phone out of my pocket to see it was Am who was calling me.

"Hey." I said as I picked up.

"Hey, were you asleep?" I heard Am chuckling, probably picking up on my sleepy voice.

"I fell asleep with Ava." I admitted.

"Ah. I'm on my way to the hotel right now, but I forgot my keycard, can you let me in?" She asked chuckling.

"Sure. I'll meet you in the lobby."

"Alright." She said before hanging up. 

I waited a few minutes until I put my shoes back on ready to go to the lobby.

"I'll be back in a minute baby." I whispered to Ava and kissed her forehead even though she was asleep.

I took my keycard before going to the lobby. Just as the lift doors opened and I got out, Am walked in.

"Where's Liz?" I asked when I realized she was alone.

"I couldn't pry her away from Mark. So he's looking after her." She replied laughing.

"Right." I replied nodding before taking her hand and leading her to the lift.

Just as we reached our floor and the lift doors opened Am took her hand out of mine and said,

"Shit. I forgot my suitcase. I'll be back in a minute." She said before pressing the button to go down again.

I walked back to our hotelroom searching my pockets for my keycard while doing so. Once I'd reached the door I still hadn't found it and was still searching my pockets. Because I was busy finding my key I wasn't aware of a person walking up to me from behind until something hard hit me from behind, knocking me out.

Amy's pov:

"Let me do that. You shouldn't carry heavy things." Glen -who just arrived as well- said as he saw me lifting my suitcase out of the car. I thanked him before standing back to let him lift my suitcase.