~Chapter 100~

Danny's pov:

I was sitting with Liz in my arms, Am had fallen asleep, exhausted after hours of pain. I looked down at my daughter and ran the back of my hand over her soft little cheek. She had Am's cute little nose. I leaned down and pressed a soft kiss against her forehead. 

Rina had gone to find Mark, and I'd ask her if she could send Glen and Rachel a text to say that our daughter was born. I didn't want to call them, since it's midnight so they're probably asleep. 

I was pulled out of my trance when I felt a hand being placed on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Mark standing next to me, a big pink balloon with 'It's a girl!' in his hand. 

"Congratulations man!" He said smiling. I stood up and hugged him clumsily with Liz still in my arms. 

"You did a great job." Mark said when he looked down at Liz.

"I know." I said grinning with pride. He sat down on a chair and I handed him Liz. Once she was lying in Mark arms she woke up, but didn't make a sound. She was studying him carefully. 

Rina entered the room again, struggling to carry three cups of tea. I quickly took one from her and put it down.

"I'll get another one once Am wakes up." She said, putting Mark's cup down as well.

After a while Mark passed Liz to Rina so she could hold her. While Mark gave me a proper hug this time. 

"Who would have thought that Mr Rockstar would get married and have children." Mark said smirking. Before I could reply Liz started crying, Rina tried to calm her down but after a few moments she handed her over to me. I held her against my chest rocking back and forth, but that didn't help either.

"I think she's hungry." I heard Am say. 

"Slept well, princess?" I asked when I realized that she had woken up, while handing Liz over to her.

"Yeah, alright." She replied, taking Liz from me.

"I'll get the presents from the car." Mark said standing up and walked out of the room. 

"Mark!" Rina called after mark, who was already gone. 

"Give me a minute, I've got the keys so he can't get in." Rina said chuckling before she followed Mark out of the room. 

Liz went silent almost as soon as Am started feeding her. Am shifted over and patted on the bed next to her, inviting me to join her. I stood up from the hard plastic chair and sat down next to her, wrapping my arm around my shoulder. 

"I love you." I said pressing a kiss against her temple.

"I love you too." She replied, turning her head and kissed me softly on my jaw. 

"We make good looking kids." I said chuckling when I looked down at Liz who was sucking satisfied. 

"Yes, we do." Am replied laughing. 

"How do you feel?" I asked Am, turning serious again while playing with the ends of her hair.

"Sore and tired, but that's okay." She replied flashing me a small smile. I put my fingers on her chin and turned her head to me before leaning down and kissing her softly on her lips. I felt her smile in the kiss which made me smile as well. We pulled away when we heard the door open again, but before I completely pulled away I quickly pecked her lips once again. When I looked up I saw Mark and Rina coming in again, both carrying presents.

"We didn't come empty handed." Mark said placing the presents on the end of the bed.

"No, I see." Am replied chuckling.