~Chapter 153~

Amy's pov:

I wake up when I feel Danny untangling himself from my limbs before sitting up and getting out of bed. I keep my eyes closed for a little longer until I eventually open them to see what time it is. It's a little after 8AM and I'm surprised that the girls haven't woken up yet. But when I turn around to look at them I see them both sitting up in bed watching a movie on Dan's laptop, both wearing headphones. I smile at myself before getting up to go to the toilet. 

"Morning." Dan says as I walk into the bathroom, while he is fixing his hair in front of the mirror.

"Good morning." I replied as I sat down on the toilet. 

Once I was done I washed my hands and ran my wet hands through Dan's hair, messing it up again.

"Amy!" He whined before picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder in a fireman's lift. I laughed loudly while he walked back to the bedroom where he dropped me on the bed before leaning over me. 

"Daddy what are you doing?" Ava asked, taken off her headphones at the sight of her Daddy carrying her Mum to the bed on his shoulder.

"Mummy's been very naughty." He replied as he smirked at me. 

"Does Mummy have to sit on the naughty step now?" She asked causing me to chuckle.

"No... I know something better." Dan said before he started tickling me. 

I laughed and squirmed underneath Danny, trying to stop him. He didn't stop though, he made it only worse by slipping his hands underneath my shirt so his hands were now on my bare skin. I  heard Ava giggle while I was shouting for mercy. 

After a few minutes I heard a knock on the door, before the door opened and Mark walked in.

"Morn- Jesus guys there are kids around!" He said laughing as he saw Dan lying on top of me with his hands under my shirt and me trying to catch my breath.

"Hilarious." Dan said rolling his eyes before lifting himself of off me.

"Daddy said that Mummy's been naughty." Ava said to Mark. 

"Yeah... I bet he did..." Mark said smirking.

"Shall we go get breakfast then?" Mark said to Ava and Liz, extending his hands to them.

"So we can leave Daddy to punish Mummy." He added mischievously as he looked at us.

"Mark!" Dan and I both said at the same time, causing him to laugh loudly.

"Well I'll see you two later then, I guess." He said before walking out of the room with Ava and Liz.

"God, why did he have to say that?" I said embarrassed as I pressed my hands against my slightly reddened cheeks.

"To embarras us." Dan replied chuckling and leaned down, pressing a quick kiss against my forehead before he rolled of off me and lay down next to me. 

We lay in bed for a little longer until Dan pulled me up and said,

"Right, let's go shower." And with that he walked off to the bathroom, me following behind. 

After our shower, I rubbed my hair dry, still standing in the shower cubicle while Dan had already gotten out. When I got out a minute later I found Dan fixing his hair again, humming softly to himself. After a few seconds I realized he was humming one of my favorite songs, so I walked up to him and placed my hands on his hips before singing,

"Your body's a wonderland, your body's a wonder I'll use my hands."

He smiled at me in the mirror before turning around. He placed his hands on my bum and lifted me up, sitting me down on the edge of the sink.

"No, your body is a wonderland." He said as he placed his hand on my stomach. I smiled at him and pecked his lips.

"How is our little one doing this morning?" He asked, resting his hands on my thighs.

"Perfectly fine."

"I'm glad." He said while stepping closer to me so he was standing in between my legs. He slowly leaned in until our lips met. I ran my hands from his shoulders over his sides until they landed on his bum. I felt him smirk in the kiss as I gave him bum a firm squeeze. 

After we'd pulled away we both went to get dressed. I was doing my makeup when Dan handed me his phone, showing a picture of Mark and Glen playing with Ava and Liz at the venue. The message which was sent right after the picture said,

'We got everything under control'

"Guess we have the day to ourselves then." Danny said as I handed him his phone back.

"I guess so." I replied.

"Shall we go out for breakfast then?" Dan offered.

"I'd love to." I replied smiling before putting my shoes on. 

Dan and I were walking down the street hand in hand, looking for a place to get breakfast. 

"Dan?" I asked as I looked up at him.

"Yeah?" He replied as he looked down at me.

"If we're having a boy, shall we name him John?" I asked smirking.

"After your dad or John Mayer?" He asked raising his eyebrow, knowing I was teasing him.

"John Mayer of course." I replied still smirking.

"Hmm, I'm not sure if I'm comfortable with you naming our son after your crush." He said laughing. 

"Oh come on!" I said laughing as well.

"What?" He asked looking down at me.

"Don't say you don't think John Mayer's good looking."

"Okay, I know you love him but now you're just saying this to tease me." He said, catching on to my little game.

"Yeah, I do." I admitted laughing. 

"He's still good looking though." I added cheekily.

"Stop it." He replied shaking his head although he was laughing.

"Not as good looking as you, though." I said before kissing his cheek.

"Cheesy."

"You love it though." 

"Hmm, yeah, I do." He said, stopping in the middle of the street to wrap his arms around me and peck my lips.