~Chapter 177~

Amy's pov:

I entered the house carrying a shopping bag in each hand and swiftly walked through the living room to the kitchen where I dropped the bags.

"Hey babe." Dan said as he walked over to me with Jamie on his hip and kissed the top of my head.

We'd arranged for Mark, Rina, Glen and Rachel to come over for dinner tonight.

"Hey." I smiled at him before I walked back into the hall to take my coat off. Once I got back to the kitchen I Dan had already started putting the groceries away.

"You got everything packed for tomorrow?" He asked as he noticed me coming in.

"Almost." I told him while starting to help him emptying the shopping bags.

I'll be leaving to Italy for work tomorrow, alone. Even though Dan really wanted to come with me I told him it would be better if he stayed home with the kids. Because Ava and Liz have to go to school and because I feel bad if I have someone else looking after them once again. Seeing as Glen and Rachel looked after Ava and Jamie for several days in France.

"I can still come with you." Dan said and wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling my body into his.

"I know you can. And I know you want to. But I won't be gone that long." I answered as I looked up at him.

"Just know that I'll destroy the household." He said teasing me.

"Like I don't know that will happen." I said chuckling before leaning up and pecking his lips.

"But who's going to fight the men begging for you attention if I'm not with you?" He asked grinning as I moved out of his arms to store the last groceries.

"Maybe that's the whole point, me running off with someone else while ditching you at home." I said teasing him.

"I'd like to see you try." He said chuckling before dropping a kiss on the back of my neck.

"But I'll come after him to remind him that you're mine and no one else's." He added and wrapped his arms around me once again.

"Good." I answered and turned around in his arms so I was facing him.

As I started to prepare our dinner for tonight Danny sat Jamie in his highchair to feed him. I listened to Dan chatting away to Jamie with a smile on my face at the thought of what an amazing Dad Danny is. It's moments like this that I almost forget that he's the lead singer of one of the most famous bands out there right now. He might have thousands of people screaming at him when he's on stage and girls falling at his feet, he still always comes back to me.

"I'll bathe this one and get him to bed, then I'll help you." He said as he lifted Jamie into his arms. I walked over to them and kissed Jamie on his forehead and stroked through his soft hair before Dan took him upstairs.

I looked at the clock and put the pizzas I bought for Ava and Liz in the oven. I'd tried to think of something I could cook for them while making our dinner but couldn't come up with anything so I simply decided to get them pizza.

I hit play on my Spotify playlist before getting back to cutting the vegetables.

"Jamie's out for the count." Dan said once he came back into the kitchen.

"Good." I answered while Dan opened a bottle of wine and poured two glasses, placing one on the kitchen counter in front of me.

"Can I help?" He asked as he wrapped his arms around me from behind and rested his chin on my shoulder.

"Hmm not really. Maybe later." I told him before taking a sip of my wine.

The song changed to Versace On The Floor and I felt how Dan started swaying to the music as the was still standing behind me. Goosebumps formed on my skin as he softly sang along and placed light kisses against my neck.

"You're distracting me." I said giggling.

"Well I'm sorry." He said chuckling before he let go of me again.

By the time the doorbell rang we'd just gotten Ava and Liz to bed.

"I'll open." Dan said before running downstairs. I quickly changed into a simple black dress before going down as well.

"Hey Amy." Glen said smiling before enveloping me in a hug.

"Hey." I said hugging him back.

"How are you three doing?" I asked laughing as I went to hug Rachel. Rachel's now nine months pregnant so it won't be long until the twins arrive.

"We're great." She answered laughing as I hugged her.

"And we're ready for them to come and meet us." Glen added as he wrapped his arms around Rachel. I smiled at the sight of them, remembering how often Danny would wrap his arms around me to 'measure of the baby had grown'.

---

"Why haven't we got twins?" Danny asked as I crawled into bed next to him.

"Because you can't just choose to have twins." I answered laughing.

"Shall we try to make twins...?" He said mischievously.

"You want two more kids?" I asked raising my eyebrows.

"Only with you." He said as he leaned in to kiss me.

"Cheesy." I said rolling my eyes but couldn't help but smile into the kiss.

I got comfortable and cuddled into Dan's chest, falling asleep before I knew it.

When I woke up the next day, Dan was still asleep and I took a moment to just look at him. Watching the sunlight which came through the gap in the curtain illuminating on his face. He looked totally relaxed as he lay there, no expression on his face, his mouth slightly opened and his hair sticking out in different directions. As I looked at the man lying next to me I smiled at how much I love him. Every version of him, as Danny-From-The-Script, a husband, a father and everything else he is.