~Chapter 112~

Danny's pov:

Am was cooking while I was sitting on the couch working on a song. I'd been spending the day with Glen writing songs until Ava asked Glen to take her to the park. Trying the puppy dog eyes, knowing he can't resist those. Am had asked Glen if he wanted to eat here since we weren't finished yet which he gratefully accepted. 

We still don't know whether Glen and Rachel are still together or not, neither does Glen. They haven't officially split up, but they haven't broken up either. But Am's going out tonight with Jessica, Rachel and Stacey -a friend of Rachel- and Am had promised Glen to talk to Rachel.

I was setting the table when I heard the front door open before Ava came running into the kitchen. I turned around just in time to catch her while she jumped into my arms.

"I had ice cream!" She giggled while she wrapped her little arms around my neck and placed a sloppy kiss on my cheek.

"Has uncle Glen spoiled you?" I asked laughing, putting her down again. She nodded happily before running off to the hall again to take her pink coat off. 

"I'm sorry, but the did the puppy dog eyes when she asked me." Glen said walking into the kitchen.

"It's alright." Am said laughing and placed the food on the table. 

"You coming Ava?" I called out before she came racing in and climbed on her chair.

After dinner Am and I cleared the table and put everything in the dishwasher while Ava had taken Glen's hand and took him upstairs to her room to play with her. 

"She has him wrapped around her finger." Am said chuckling, knowing Glen can't resist Ava. 

"And she knows it." I said laughing.

Once everything was done Am went upstairs to get ready for tonight while I went to Ava's room to see what she made Glen do. When I walked in they were both sitting on the pink carpet playing with Ava's dolls.

"Daddy!" Ava said and jumped up. She took my hand and made me sit down as well before passing me a doll. Knowing there was no way to get out of this, I joined Ava and Glen and played with her for a while until it was time to go to bed.

I helped her putting her dolls away before I changed her into her pyjamas. I took her to the bathroom to brush her teeth but she wanted Glen to help her brush her teeth.

"Ava wants you to brush her teeth." I told Glen who was downstairs again.

"I'm coming." He said standing up and followed me upstairs. Ava clapped excitedly in her hands when Glen walked into the bathroom and handed him her toothbrush. Once he was done he tapped her on her nose making her giggle before she ran off to her room. 

I tucked her in and kissed her on her forehead.

"Sweet dreams baby." I said before I stood up and walked out of her room. I closed the door behind me and made my way downstairs where Glen was sitting on the couch, strumming his guitar.

I sat working out an idea for a song until the doorbell rang. I stood up and walked to the front door before opening it, revealing Jess, Rachel and Stacey.

"Hi." Jess greeted me with a kiss on my cheek.

"Is Am ready?" She asked when she pulled away.

"I'll get her." I said and walked upstairs, leaving the front door open for them to come in.

"The girls are here." I said walking into the bedroom.

"Alright." She said spraying on some perfume before she turned around to me. 

"Wow... You look absolutely gorgeous." I said when I saw her. She giggled and put on her heels, giving her already long legs the illusion they're endless. 

"They better look after you tonight, I'm sure you'll catch some men's attention..." I said and wrapped my arms around her waist, pulling her closer to me.

"What about this man standing in front of me...?" She asked smiling. 

"He's extremely lucky knowing that you're all his'." I whispered in her ear before placing a soft kiss behind her ear. I breathed in the sexy scent of her perfume before I pulled away.

"Come, they're waiting." I said taking her hand in mine before I guided her downstairs.

Jess wolf whistled when Am walked down the stairs, causing her to blush.

"Ready?" Rachel asked looking at Am, avoiding eye contact with Glen who was standing in the doorframe.

"Yeah." Am replied taking her purse.

"Have fun babe." I said and kissed her softly on her lips.

"Thanks." She said in the kiss before she followed the girls outside. 

Glen and I worked on some more ideas until we ran out of ideas and ended up watching football. I stood up and made my way to the kitchen to refill our glasses before joining him on the couch again. 

It was a little after 2AM when I heard tapping on the kitchen window. I made my way to the kitchen and looked out of the window to see Stacey standing there, pointing at the front door, signaling for me to open it. I nodded, letting her know I got the message and made my way to the front door, opening it.

"I didn't want to ring the doorbell in case I'd wake up Ava or Liz." She said when I opened the door.

"Thanks." I replied gratefully.

"Can you help me? Am and Rach are kinda drunk and I can't get them out of the car by myself..." She asked chuckling.

"Yeah, of course." I replied and walked to the car, followed by Glen who was standing at my side as soon as he heard Rachel's name.

"Where's Jess?" I asked when I realized she wasn't in the car. 

"I just dropped her off." Stacey said opening the car door. I nodded in reply and unbuckled Am's seatbelt.

"Can Rachel stay with you tonight? I don't want to drop her off at her house and leave her alone..." Stacey asked Glen.

"I don't know if she'd like that... She's kinda mad at me..." Glen replied.

"I'm sure she won't mind, don't worry. We talked tonight you know..." Stacey said patting Glen's shoulder and winked at him.

"Okay..." Glen said giving in.

He took Rachel to his car and sat her down in the passenger's seat.

"I'll take Rachel back." He said patting my shoulder. I nodded in reply before he stepped in his car and drove off. I lifted Am out of Stacey's car and held her close to me while I talked Stacey for bringing her home.

"It's no problem." She said and stepped in her car again. She waved at me while she drove off and I smiled in reply, not having a hand to wave back since I was carrying Am. I walked back inside and took Am upstairs to our bedroom. I sat her down on the bed while she mumbled something half asleep. I chuckled at her and kneeled down to take her heels off before I helped her out of her dress. I picked up one of my shirts and tried to put it on her but she just lay down underneath the duvet and turned away from me. I dropped my shirt to the floor again, not really caring if she was wearing a shirt or not and got myself ready for bed. 

I checked on Ava and Liz who were both fast asleep before I went back to the bedroom and joined Am in bed. I cuddled close to her and wrapped my arm around her, pulling her into me. I leaned down and kissed her softly on her lips before I lay down again. I sighed contently and I closed my eyes, letting sleep take over.