~Chapter 39~

*Fast forward to the 'no sound without silence' tour*

Amy's pov:

The lads just started their tour three days ago. Which means that I'm already three days without Danny, I already miss him like crazy so I have no idea how I'm gonna survive the rest of the tour... But, I know that he'd doing what he loves the most, so I guess that that makes it all better. Another crazy thing is that we're already almost two years together. We started dating in 2013 at the start of series two of 'the voice' and now we're 2015. It really feels like we just started dating, time flies...

It was 8AM and I was lying in our bed, without Danny. I miss his warm body next to me, cause I get cold pretty fast and I've got cold feet every night so normally I'd just cuddle into Dan's warmth. Now, I'm wearing PJ's and sometimes socks to keep myself warm. It's also cold because it's winter which makes it even worse for me...

I woke up this morning with an extreme headache and I really feel like shit, so I called sick into work. Because it's still early I'm trying to get some sleep but I just can't sleep. A few minutes ago, I was extremely cold so I got an extra duvet and wrapped myself in it. Just when I found a nice position so lie in, I got boiling hot so I unwrapped myself from the duvet. But then I got cold again, so I have to choose between freezing cold or boiling hot...

Suddenly I heard my phone buzz on my bedside table. I reached over and saw that I had a text from Dan. They're in South Africa at the moment and the time difference between England and South Africa is one hour so it's still easy with texting and calling now. It's gonna be different when they're in America and Australia...

'Morning babe, how's my girl doing today? Love ya xxx❤️'

I smiled when I read his text, it's such a small thing, texting me to say good morning but it just makes my whole day. Knowing that he's thinking about me and takes the time to text me in his busy schedule. I quickly typed an reply before he'd be gone again,

'Good morning😚 I'm not feeling very well today, called in sick for work...😷. Love you too xxx❣️'

A few seconds after I sent my reply he called me, probably worried cause I was saying that I didn't feel very well... Bless him.

"Hi." I said, my voice sounding hoarse.

"Hey baby." He replied and I felt myself smiling when I heard his voice.

"How's Africa?" I asked, trying to start a normal conversation instead of telling him how shit I felt. 

"Beautiful. Just like you." He said and I could imagine him smirking.

"I'm glad you're having a good time." I said and I really meant it, I loved it when he was having a great time on tour. 

"But how's my baby feeling?" He asked after our conversation about Africa and what they've already done. 

"Not great. I've got a bad headache and I just feel like shit..." I replied trying my best not to cry. 

"Awh baby, I wish I could be with you right now, to make you feel better." He said.

"I know, but you can't. You have to sing your heart out." I replied with a small giggle.

"Maybe you should go to Rina or Jessica if you're really not feeling well..." He suggested and I knew that it was for his own good as well, so he knew that I wasn't alone.

"I'll see." I replied not really feeling like someones company right now. Besides from Dan's of course...

"Don't be ashamed to ask help, Am." Dan said, more stern this time.

"I'm not, I just want to rest today and have no one around." I explained hoping he'd understand it.

"So you're glad that I'm not at home?" He asked pretending to be hurt. But I could hear that he was joking. 

"Besides from your company of course." I said rolling my eyes slightly even though he couldn't see that. 

"Nice save." He said chuckling.

"I know, right."

"I'm really sorry babe, but I have to go again." He said after I heard Mark shout something in the background to him.

"It's okay. Have fun." I replied.

"I'll try to call you tonight before the gig again, okay?" He said and I heard more noises in the background so they were already going somewhere.

"Okay. Don't feel sorry if you don't have time. Love you."

"Love you too." He replied before he hung up. I put my phone back on the bedside table and tried to find a comfortable position to lie in. Hearing Danny made me feel a little bit better, even though if it's just for a few minutes a day. I'm really looking forward to their gigs in the UK, cause he's close then and when I don't have to work I can go and visit him. Maybe when I'm feeling better again I'll work some extra days so I can get a few days of when they're in the UK and visit them. While thinking about that, I felt my eyes growing heavy again and a few minutes later I was asleep again.

When I woke up again I saw that it was 2PM already. I slowly got out of bed and went downstairs to make myself a cup of tea. While the water was boiling I heard my phone buzz again, I always hoped that it was Danny, but now it was Rina. I didn't feel disappointed or something, I just love getting texts from him.

'Hi love, I heard from Mark that you're ill. You can always come here, you know that right?'

I felt good to know that they all cared so much about me, but she's already looking after three kids on her own right now. She doesn't need someone else to look after as well.

'I know, but I think I'll be fine on my own. Thanks anyway, x'

I quickly replied before I sat down on the couch with my cup of tea. I picked my book up