~Chapter 145~

Danny's pov:

We'd arrived back in London a few days ago and it's time to get back to school for Ava today. I was walking her to school holding her hand while she was chatting away to me about this girl she'd been playing with a lot at school.

Once we reached the school I kneeled down and gave her a tight hug and kissed her on her forehead.

"Have fun baby." I said as she hugged me back.

"Bye daddy!" She said before she ran inside waving at me. I waved back at her until she was inside and I couldn't see her anymore.

I left the school and made my way to the studio where I'd meet up with the lads.

As soon as I walked in I was greeted by Glen handing me a cup of tea.

"Morning." He said as he gave me my tea.

"Morning." I replied and took my coat off.

We spent the day in the studio more messing around than really getting work done, until I had to go cause I had to pick Ava up from school.

"See you all later." I said before I left the studio.

As I reached the school I realized that I was a little late since most of the kids had already gone home. I reached into my pocket and grabbed my phone to see the time, I was barely ten minutes late so I hadn't let my baby wait that long. I stood waiting next to the tree where I always wait for her when I pick her up.

I stood waiting for a while until there were no kids around anymore but Ava hadn't come out either. I looked at my phone once again and realized I'd been waiting for fifteen minutes already and I was a little late so Ava should've come out of the building almost half an hour ago.

Before I could think of what was going on I saw someone coming out who I recognized as a teacher.

"Hi, who are you waiting for?" She asked as she reached me.

"Ava." I replied as I put my phone back in my pocket.

"Ava? But she was picked up half an hour ago?" She replied puzzled.

"By who?"

"I don't know. I saw her getting into a black Audi, but I assumed it was you." She told me.

"They drove off in that direction." She added as she pointed behind her.

Suddenly, I realized what was going on. Bryan had taken Ava with him.

"Thank you." I said before leaving quickly.

I ran in the direction of Bryan's house looking for a cab while I was running. All scenarios were running through my head but I told myself to not jump to conclusions and wait until I'd get there.

It wasn't long until I'd found a cab and quickly got in, telling the driver to hurry. The guy just nodded in reply- probably noticing my slightly panicked state- before driving off. Once we reached Bryan's house I took out some crumbled banknotes out of my pocket and quickly checked if it was enough before handing it to the driver and got out.

As I walked up to the front door memories of the last time I was here came flooding back.

I'd just knocked the door but it opened immediately, almost as if he was expecting me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked, obviously not too amused.

"I came here to tell you to leave Amy alone."

"Why would I? She belongs to me." He said as he eyed me up and down.

"She doesn't. Maybe she did years back but-" I didn't even get to finish my sentence as he grabbed my collar and dragged me into the hallway pressing me against the wall.

"She belonged to me back then, she does now and she always will belong to me." He hissed as he pressed his weight against me so I couldn't go anywhere.

"That bitch is mine to do with whatever I want. I can fuck her whenever I want, I can beat her whenever I want. I can make her do whatever I want." He said laughing as he stood back from me.

"And you know what's best?" He said but didn't even wait for a reply cause he started talking again,

"She will enjoy the way I fuck her so much more than the way you do. She'll enjoy sucking my dick so fucking much, she'll-"

Before he could finish I stepped forward and swung my fist at his face.

"What the fuck?" He said holding his hand against his jaw where I'd just hit him.

Suddenly I felt his fist connect with my nose. I felt blood streaming out of it down my face but that didn't stop me from launching myself at him. He fell to the floor with me on top of him. Blinded by rage I started throwing punches at him until he somehow got out of my grasp. He grabbed my arm and turned me onto my front, twisting my arm painfully behind my back.

"Don't come here and tell me what to do ever again." He hissed in my ear before letting go of me and standing up. Before I could react he grabbed my neck and yanked me to my feet.

"Now get the fuck out." He said and opened the front door. He pushed me out of the door and immediately threw it shut behind me.

I shook my head, getting rid of the memories before knocking on his door.

"I was expecting you." Bryan said with a smirk as he opened the door.

"I'm here to get Ava." I said as I looked past him into the hall.

"I know you are." He replied with the same stupid smirk.

"Why did you take her with you?" I asked as I met his eyes again.

"Oh, just to remind you not to mess with me." He replied laughing.

"And to let you know how this feels. Feels fucked up doesn't it, when I have someone who belongs to you? I know exactly what that feels like. But now I have someone who belongs to you and you have someone who belongs to me. It would almost seem fair, doesn't it?" He said while taking a step closer to me. I know he only said this to try and get some sort of reaction from me, so I ignored him and repeated,

"I'm here to get Ava."

"Of course." He said flashing me a fake smile. He turned around and walked down the hall, he opened the door to he living room and poked his head inside. Seconds later, the door opened completely and Ava walked into the hall.

"Daddy!" She said once she saw me and ran towards me before jumping in my arms.

"Didn't we have a great time, Ava?" Bryan asked my little girl once he was standing in front of me again.

"We ate cookies and watched Ice Age." Ava told me with a smile. I looked at Bryan who was looking at me with his eyebrows raised and a provocative smile.

"Right, let's go home now." I said and turned around.

"Oh and Danny?" I heard Bryan call as I walked down the drive.

"Don't do anything stupid." He said as I turned around again, the smile wiped off his face this time.