~Chapter 167~

Danny's pov:

I was lying on my towel on the beach, with Liz playing in the sand a few feet away from me and Jamie lying on Am's towel next to me, some of his toys surrounding him.

I lay propped up on my elbow and watched Amy and Ava playing together. Well actually I was watching Amy run around in her bikini... Exposing her beautiful body that I know so well. Every inch of her skin that I've kissed a thousand times. Her long slender fingers she runs daily through my hair. Her boobs that I love so much. And her long smooth legs looking endless.

I know everything about this beautiful woman. From every inch of her body to her little habits. I know how she lets out a deep sigh every night in bed once she's settled. I know that she first thing she does when she gets home every evening is kicking her heels off. I know she does her morning routine in the exact same order every day. I know every little thing about her. And I am so damn lucky that I am the one who's learned those little things about her.

I was pulled out of my thoughts when the ball Am and Ava were playing with landed near me. Am walked over and picked it up before throwing it back in Ava's direction while I watched her beautiful shaped bum as she stood with her back to me.

"Like what you see?" She asked cheekily when she caught me staring.

"Yeah. I do." I replied smirking as I looked up at her. Her eyes were hidden behind shades but I knew she'd roll her eyes at me and laugh at the same time.

She was about to say something when Ava called, getting impatient so Am went back to her instead.

I lay on my towel for a little longer until I decided to get back so I could bring Jamie to his bed for his nap. I lifted him up and held him in my left arm while I had his toys in my right hand.

I walked the short walk back to our apartment where I changed Jamie's nappy before dressing him into his pyjama. He watched my intensely when I picked him up and held him against my chest, kissing the top of his head a few times.

I walked to his bedroom and closed the curtains before I lay him down in his cot. I sat with him for a while, stroking his little head. After a few minutes I decided to leave, he wasn't asleep yet but I figured it wouldn't be too long until he was.

I was wrong though, cause by the time I'd reached the kitchen and filled a glass with water Jamie started crying. I waited for a little while to see if he would settle anyway or not, but once the crying turned to screaming I went back to his room and lifted him out of his cot once again.

I sat with him on the couch and sang softly to him while rocking his in my arms. By the time his eyes started to close again I brought him to his cot for the second time.

But Jamie had other plans cause started screaming again almost as soon as I left. I tried a few more times until I gave up and decided to go for a walk with him instead.

I wrote a quick note telling Am I was walking with Jamie and left it on the table for when Am would come back with the girls. I then put a shirt on and lay Jamie down in the pram. I grabbed my keys and put them in my pocket before walking out of the door with Jamie.

I just wandered around, not really caring where I was going but tried to stay in the shadow as much as possible. While I was walking I got a text from Glen asking how our we were doing and if we'd like to meet tonight.

I replied telling him we were having an amazing time and invited them over to get something to eat tonight.

After another thirty minutes I decided to go back, seeing as Jamie finally was asleep.

We arrived back at our apartment where I settled a now sleeping Jamie into his cot before I walked into the kitchen where I found Am drinking a glass of water.

"Hey babe." I said and placed my hands on her bare waist.

"Hey." She said and rested her head back against my chest while she looked up at me.

I leaned down and pressed my lips right underneath her ear, kissing the soft skin while nibbling on her earlobe every now and then.

"Where are the girls?" I whispered while letting my hand travel up before cupping her breast.

"In the private pool." Am breathed, letting her head fall to the side to give me better access to her neck.

"Perfect." I said before I turned her around and lifted her up, causing her to wrap her legs around my waist.

My hand found the knot in the strap of her bikini top and pulled it loose while I stumbled into the bedroom, kicking the door shut behind us. Am's hands slipped her hands underneath my shirt and I let go of her while she pulled it up over my head. She was now standing in front of me and placed her hands on my chest, pushing me backwards towards the bed. I was standing at the end of our bed when Am hooked her thumbs underneath the waistband of my swimming trunks and pulled them down, releasing some of the pressure on my crotch.

She then pushed me down so I was lying on my back on the bed while she hovered over me and kissed her way down my torso. I let my head fall back into the pillow as she took my length in her mouth.

"Amy..." I gasped when she sucked harder. She gripped my hips while her name rolled of my tongue over and over.

After a few minutes she let go of me and crawled her way back up. She positioned herself over me before letting me slip inside her. My hands found her hips as she moved on top of me.

Amy was in complete control and we both knew it. But I didn't mind how she took control and did what she wanted, pleasuring me at the same time.

It didn't take long until I hit my high, letting out a loud moan. A few moments later Am climaxed as well, my name on her lips as she collapsed on top of me.

We lay together for a little while longer until we decided to get up.

-

It was around 7.30 PM by the time Glen and Rachel came over. We sat on the balcony together having a drink while waiting for the food we'd ordered.

"Are you allright?" Am asked Rachel after a while. Just like Am I also noticed that Rachel was looking a little pale.

"Yeah. Just feeling a little bit weird, probably because of the heat though." She replied shrugging before taking another sip of her drink.