~Chapter 66~

Amy's pov:

"You mean positive as in pregnant? As in we're having a baby?" He asked, a cute little smile tugging at the corner of his lips.

"Yup." I replied, relieved that I saw him smiling.

"Am that's amazing!!" He said picking me up and twirling me around.

"I'm so happy!" He said when he put me down again and pressed his lips against mine.

"Me too." I said with my lips still against his'. 

"We have to... Make a nursery... Buy clothes, and... And..." He started when we pulled away again.

"Dan, relax, we've got nine months for that." I said laughing and put my hand on his shoulder.

"Yeah, you're right." He replied once he had calmed down again. 

"I'm gonna be a father." He said out loud, like he couldn't believe it himself. I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around him, resting my head against his chest. 

"Let's go back to bed, I'm getting cold." I said giggling, after we stood like that for a few minutes. Before I could unwrap my arms from around his slim waist and walk back to our bedroom, he lifted me up and carried me to the bedroom. He laid me down on my back and laid down next to me before he pulled the duvet over us again. He rolled onto his side and rested one of his legs in between mine before he put his hand flat on my stomach, underneath my shirt.

"Our baby's in here." He whispered softly, probably more to himself than to me. I put my hand on top of his and intertwined our fingers.

"How small do you think it is?" He asked smiling at me.

"I don't know. Small." I replied, cupping his cheek with my other hand. But unfortunately after a few minutes our moment was interrupted by Mark yelling from the hall,

"Oi Dan! Where are you?"

"Give me a second." Dan said chuckling and gave me a light kiss on my lips. He got out of bed and walked towards the door. But when he opened the door Mark was already standing on the other side, making Danny jump. I laughed at Danny who was pretending like Mark didn't scare him at all.

"Hey Amy!" Mark said looking at me over Dan's shoulder.

"Did a ruin a moment?" He said smirking at Danny.

"You kinda did, but not the kind of moment you're thinking of." I replied before Dan could.

"Of course. Anyway, I came here to ask if you could give me your key from my house cause Rina's gone to work after dropping the kids of at school and I locked myself out of the house." He said turning serious again.

"Of course, I'll get it." Danny replied, walking past Mark out of the bedroom, quickly followed by Mark himself. I laid in bed for a few moments longer until I decided to go downstairs as well, where I found Dan and Mark standing in the kitchen, leaning against the counter.

"Am! Dan just told me about the news!!" Mark said as soon as he saw me.

"I'm sorry Am, I couldn't hold it..." Dan said quickly before I could reply.

"It's okay." I said smiling at Dan. I walked towards him and wrapped my arm around his waist again.

"Congratulations!" Mark said smiling and kissed me on my cheek.

"Thanks." I said, not being able to wipe the smile from my face.

"Good luck Am, raising two kids." Mark said laughing and slapped Dan on his shoulder.