~Chapter 48~

Danny's pov:

It's been a few weeks since Am locked herself out of our hotel room. We're at the moment in Spain and the lads and I are doing our soundcheck while Amy is still at the hotel, probably chilling around the pool or something. Through these weeks she's gotten better with her crutches, not that somebody really cares about that, cause everybody didn't mind helping her. Wether it took a few minutes longer or not, but it doesn't matter how many times you say that to her, she doesn't accept it. So I guess it's just better for herself that she's gotten better with her crutches.

A while back we were also a few days in Amsterdam which meant that we could see Am's mum again. Who was paralyzed now... She seemed to be doing fine and she could still do a few things on her own even though she had a lot of help. But, as soon as we saw Hannah she started worrying about Am's foot and it took us a while to persuade her that she's okay. But maybe that's a thing that mums do, worrying too much about things sometimes...

"Danny?!" Mark snapped me out of my thoughts by calling my name and waving his hand in front of my face.

"Yeah, sorry." I said quickly shaking my head, coming back to reality.

"Something bothering you?" Mark asked raising an eyebrow.

"No, just lost in my thoughts." I explained and turned my attention back to the soundcheck.  We ran over the setlist again and made sure that everything was as perfect as possible. 

When we were done we got into the cars that brought us back to our hotel, where Am would be. And even though I had been without her for maybe a few hours, I already missed her... Damn, I think I'm becoming a bit of a softy...

Once the car arrived at our hotel I opened the door and stepped out. As soon as I was out I got hit by the hot air and squinted my eyes against the bright light from the sun. Thank god for the air-conditioning...

I walked trough the hotel lobby to the door on the other side of the hotel which brought me to the pool, where Amy was laying on a lounger in her bikini. Looking smoking hot.

"Hey babe." I breathed in her ear once I was standing next to her and kneeled down. She had her eyes closed and I think she didn't hear me coming cause as soon as I said that she sat up straight, her head in the direction of where my voice came from.

"Jesus, you scared the shit out of me."  She said laughing when she realized that it was just me. 

"I'm sorry baby." I said grinning and pressed my lips softly against hers.

"I'll be back in a few minutes." I said once I had pulled away and walked inside of the hotel again. I made my way to the elevator and went to our room. I started looking through the clothes in my suitcase until I found my swimming shorts and quickly put them on. I grabbed a towel and my sunglasses and went back to the pool. Where Amy was still laying on the same lounger.

I threw my towel down on the lounger next to her and took my t-shirt of, being aware of Amy staring at me. 

"What are you staring at?" I asked smirking once my shirt was of.

"My sexy boyfriend." She replied, a small smile playing on her lips. I took a step closer to her and lifted her up bridal stye. I walked over to the pool and walked in until my waist, so only Am's butt was into the water and she could keep her gypsum covered foot above the surface. I felt her shiver slightly when her butt came in contact with the cool water.

"Thought you needed something to cool down, seeing as you were getting so hot." I smirked, looking down at her. She rolled her eyes laughing at me but didn't say anything.