~Chapter 142~

Amy's pov:

I'd just tucked Ava into her bed and walked downstairs again where I found Dan sprawled out across the sofa watching a football match.

"Hello lazy." I said smiling down at him as I sat down on his stomach. He just grinned up at me and placed his hands on my waist.

"Do you want something to drink?" I asked him and was about to get up but was stopped by Dan who was still holding onto me.

"No." He replied his eyes meeting mine. We held eye contact for a few moments until a smirk formed on his lips. His hands moved from my waist down to my hips before unfastening my jeans. He slid his hands into my jeans and moved them down until they rested on my bum and gave it a firm squeeze. We never broke eye contact until I leaned down and locked my lips with his. Our tongues were dancing together while Dan pushed my jeans further down my legs. I shifted a little so I was sitting on his abdomen and lifted his shirt up over his head.

Dan reached over and grabbed the tv remote changing it to a music station. I smiled as I heard the intro to John Mayer's 'Your Body Is a Wonderland' while Danny shifted position so he was on top.

I gasped a little as he slipped his hands underneath my t-shirt only to take it off a few moments later. His lips were right next to my ear when he started to softly sing along to the song, causing a shiver to run down my spine. He continued singing it to me while he was placing kisses down my body at the same time.

"Something 'bout the way your hair falls in your face

I love the shape you take when crawling towards the pillowcase

You tell me where to go and

Though I might leave to find it

I'll never let your head hit the bed

Without my hand behind it

You want love?

We'll make it

Swim in a deep sea

Of blankets

Take all your big plans

And break 'em

This is bound to be a while

Your body is a wonderland

Your body is a wonder, I'll use my hands

Your body Is a wonderland"

I was pulled out of the moment when I heard my phone ringing. I reached out to the coffee table to grab it but was stopped by Danny catching my wrist. He raised my hands above my head and leaned down over me,

"Ignore it." He said before leaning in to kiss me. As we were kissing I heard it ring a second time but took Dan's advice and ignored it.

When Dan was kissing my inner thigh I heard my phone buzzing, letting me know someone had texted me. I reached over and grabbed it, opening the text while Dan continued to kiss me.

'I can see you.'

Was all it said in the text message and I felt my blood run cold.

"What's wrong?" Dan asked, noticing the sudden tension in my body.

"Bryan's here." I said and grabbed Dan's top off the floor putting it on. Bryan has been harassing me pretty much every day over the last two weeks. He's calling constantly and starts texting me when I don't answer the phone. Well, I never answer it, so this is how it always goes. Him calling several times and then texts.

Danny took my phone from me to see what'd upset me.

"Stay here." He said and pressed a quick kiss against my head before getting up off the couch.

"Dan what are you doing?" I called after him, scared of what he might do. He's offered to go and 'talk' to Bryan several times over the last two weeks. But every time I told him to not do it, scared of what Bryan might do to him.

He didn't reply but I heard the front door open and shut before I saw Danny's silhouette walking around the house.

After ten minutes Dan walked into the living room again.

"There's nobody here." He said and sat down beside me, wrapping an arm around me.

"But he saw us." I replied, not being able to hide my fear.

"He probably said it just to scare you." He replied, pulling me closer to him.

"Babe, he doesn't say anything specific in it, he probably sent this from home not being able to see us but wanting to scare you." He said as he read the text again.

"But what if he didn't?" I asked, biting back the tears that were threatening to fall.

"I just checked, there was no-one out there." He replied and cupped my face so I was forced to meet his eyes.

"Don't worry OK?" He said before pressing a soft kiss on my lips.

Once I'd calmed down Dan went to the kitchen and came back with two glasses of wine. He handed one to me before sitting down beside me. We were sitting in comfortable silence, both occupied by our own thoughts until my phone buzzed again.

'I saw you at your lingerie shoot today. Why did you never wear that for me?'

I looked up at Danny who was reading the text as well when I got another text.

'I'd love to do bad things to you while you're wearing that.'

"Right that's enough." Danny said before placing his glass down on the coffee table and standing up. He left the living room and I heard his footsteps on the stairs.

A minute later he came down again properly dressed this time.

"What are you going to do?" I asked anxiously while she shrugged his leather jacket on.

"Solve this." He said grabbing his phone.

"Don't worry babe, it will be fine." He said and pressed a quick kiss on the top of my head before walking out of the door. I heard his keys rustling as he locked the door behind him before walking away.

I ran to the kitchen and watched out of the window hoping I'd get a clue of what he was going to do. But I just saw him calmly walking down the street. I kept watching him until he was out of sight. I leaned back against the kitchen counter and took a few deep breaths, trying to calm my racing heart.

I went back to the sofa and turned the tv on, hoping it would distract me. But all I could think about was Danny. What the fuck was he going to do? Surely he won't do anything stupid?

An hour went by without anything from Danny until I heard my phone buzzing on the kitchen counter. I jumped up from the sofa to get my phone praying it would be Danny.

But it wasn't.

'Keep that dirty dog of yours on its lead next time will you?!'