~Chapter 94~

Danny's pov:

"So, you mean... We're getting another baby....?" I asked, not sure if I heard it right.

"Yeah, I guess so..." She replied, looking up at me.

"I'm becoming a dad again." I said to no one in particular, a smile tugging at the corner of my lips.

"Wait, it is mine, right?" I asked, focusing back on Amy.

"Yes of course it is!" She said slightly shocked that I asked her this.

"So it's not from some LA surf dude?" I asked teasing her.

"Not that I know of...?" She replied chuckling.

"Amy I'm so happy!" I said lifting her up and spinning us around.

"I'm glad you're happy." She replied when I put her down and stood on her tiptoes before she pressed her lips against mine.

"How long are you already pregnant?" I asked, placing my hands on her waist and running my thumbs over her flat stomach.

"Around six or seven weeks." She replied, placing her hand on my chest. I looked down at her in awe before I leaned down and pressed my lips softly against hers. Her hands moved from my chest down so my waist before she pulled me closer to her, without breaking the kiss. My hands traveled over her back, downwards. I slipped my hands inside of her jeans and placed them on her bum, giving it a firm squeeze. She responded by biting softly on my bottom lip, causing me to groan. She slipped her hands underneath my t-shirt and ran them up and down over my bare back, her nails scratching my skin every now and then. After a few minutes we pulled away, both breathless.

"Fuck Am, I love you." I said, catching my breath.

"I love you too." She replied smiling.

After I let go of Am she disappeared upstairs while I took my beer with me and went to sit on the couch. I sat for a while until I decided to go and check up on Ava. I walked up the stairs when I heard the shower being turned on in the bathroom, probably Am who's having a shower. I silently opened the door to Ava's room and gave my eyes a few seconds to adjust to the darkness before I walked in towards her bed. I found her lying on her side, facing my way, with her bunny tightly in her arms while her mouth was slightly opened. I smiled softly at the sight at her and ran my hand slowly through her hair and over her soft cheek. A small smile played at her lips when I ran my hand over her cheek before she relaxed again. I leaned down and pressed a gentle kiss against her forehead before I tucked the duvet more over her and left her room again, closing the door carefully behind me. Once I was standing on the landing I heard the shower still running, so I decided to go and join Am. I opened the door to the bathroom and found Am standing with her back to me. I quietly undressed myself before I stepped in behind her and pressed soft kisses against her shoulder.

"You looked lonely, so I thought you needed some company..." I whispered in her ear, kissing the skin behind it softly.

"Nice thinking." She said turning around in my arms, running her hands from my upper arms down over my sides until her hands landed on my bum, giving it a soft squeeze. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me until our bodies were pressed together. I placed kisses against her jaw, kissing my way down her neck and over her collarbone.

"I'm glad you're home." I said, my lips still pressed against her collarbone. 

"Me too." She replied with her eyes closed, enjoying the feeling of my lips against her skin. 

After our shower I left my clothes lying on the bathroom floor and went to our bedroom where I put a fresh pair of boxers and my sweatpants on, while Am was rubbing her hair dry with one towel and had another towel wrapped around her body. I walked to the bathroom and grabbed Am's hairbrush before I came back to our bedroom and made Am sitting on the bed. I took the towel she was rubbing her hair dry with out of her hands and threw it on the floor before I went to sit behind her. I took her hairbrush and carefully started brushing her hair. After I had brushed her hair I separated it in three pieces and started braiding it.