~Chapter 14~

Danny's pov:

She was staring at me with shock written all over her face. Shit. She doesn't feel the same and now our friendship is screwed. Why the fuck did I think it was the best to tell her?!

But before I could think anything else she pressed her lips against mine. I was slightly taken aback at first but when I realized what was going on I kissed her back.

"Does this mean you're mine?" I mumbled in the kiss while pulling her closer.

"Only if you're mine." She replied and I could feel her smile in the kiss.

"Of course." I whispered pulling apart for a few seconds to look at her before I crashed my lips on hers once again. I lay down on the sofa pulling her on top of me while my hands rested lightly on her butt. One of her hands was in my hair and the other was running up and down my chest. I didn't plan on getting her in my pants immediately, cause I wanted to take it a little bit slower and I didn't want to think her  that it's all about the sex. But, she's an amazing kisser, so for now I just keep it at that.

After a few minutes we pulled away, totally breathless. She lay down, still on top of me, and put her head on my chest.

"Can I ask you something?" She asked after a moment of comfortable silence.

"Of course babe." I said stroking her hair.

"How long did you feel like this?" She asked looking up at me.

"A few weeks I guess. I just didn't want to admit it but when we did it that night it made me realize that I couldn't deny it anymore." I told her honestly. I saw her smiling before she said,

"To be honest, I think my feelings for you started a few months ago. I was just too damn afraid to tell you."

I smiled at her this time and kissed the top of her head. She lay back down while I stroked her hair. We watched some tv for the rest of the evening until we decided that it was time to go to bed. While I was stripping down to my boxers I saw her walking to what once was her bedroom so I followed her and asked pouting,

"What are you doing here? I want you to sleep with me tonight."

"Don't worry, I'm just getting my pajamas." She said laughing and kissed me lightly on my pouted lips.

"You don't have to wear those." I whispered taking her pajamas out of her hand. I saw her blushing while she went to my bedroom. I smiled at her before I went to the bathroom to brush my teeth. When I walked back to the bedroom I already looked forward to getting into bed next to her cause I left her pajamas in the bathroom... I know I said I wanted to take it a little bit slower but she's got a body like an hourglass so I don't mind just looking at that, or imagining that I'm lying next to her when I know she's barely wearing anything.

I lifted the covers to get in but then I saw that she was wearing one of my t-shirts.

"You're right. I don't have to wear my pajamas. You're shirts are way comfier." She said smirking when she saw me looking down at her. I laughed at her and got in next to her. She shuffled closer to me and snuggled into my chest.

"Good night, handsome." She said kissing my bare chest.

"Good night, gorgeous." I replied kissing the top of her head. A few minutes later I felt her heavy breath on my chest, which was enough for me to let me fall into a peaceful sleep. Dreaming about my beautiful girl.

***

I woke up from my alarm and tried to turn it off without opening my eyes. In the end I gave up on that and slowly opened my eyes to shut the alarm. 6 AM. Damn, why can't we be at the studios a little bit later? I carefully got out of the bed, trying not to wake Amy. But just when I wanted to step out of bed she grabbed my wrist and said with her eyes still closed,

"Stay."

"I wish I could, but I'm needed at the studio." I said turning back to her.

"Are you as needed at the studio as you are here?" She replied opening one eye.

"Depends on how needed I am here..." I breathed into her ear. I saw her blushing slightly, which was really cute. After that she released my wrist from my grip so I could get up. But when I walked to the door she sat up as well and asked,

"Can I come with you to the studios?"

"If you want to. I must warn you that I don't have much time for you then. Only in the breaks." I said hoping she'd still want to come with me.

"We'll need to do it with a quick one then." She said smirking. Damn, since when did she become such a tease?! I felt myself blush this time so before she could see that I turned around and went to have a shower. 

When I came out again I wrapped a towel around my waist and walked back to my bedroom. Amy was sitting on the bed with her head against the headboard, probably preparing herself to get out of bed. She wolf whistled when I walked into the bedroom in just my towel. I winked in reply and opened my wardrobe to pick some clothes for today. I grabbed a fresh pair of boxers and dropped my towel, by back turned to Am.

"Nice ass." She said and I could heard her smiling.

"Thanks." I said smirking and turned around once I had put my boxers on. She stepped out of bed and walked to the bathroom. I got dressed and went to make breakfast downstairs but when I walked past the bathroom I saw that the bathroom door was left slightly open. I bet that she did that on purpose. It took me a lot of willpower not to have a look, but I managed. I'd love to have a look, but it's not all about sex. 

"Can I help you, O'Donoghue?" She said coming out of the bathroom again, her body only covered by a towel and her hair still wet from the shower. I have no idea how long I've been standing there stopping myself from going into the bathroom, but it must've been long enough for her to have a shower.

"No. I don't think so." I replied, trying to sound casual and walked downstairs. I turned around to have a look at her barely covered butt. But maybe I shouldn't have done that, cause it only took me more willpower not to run back to her.

We arrived at the BBC studios and went in. As soon as we were inside and the press couldn't see us anymore I took her hand in mine and pulled her closer to my body. We walked to my dressing room together where I dropped her of before I went to my team.

"You sure you're gonna be okay?" I asked before leaving the room. She came walking back to me and pressed her lips against mine one last time.

"Now, I should be fine." She said with a grin.