~Chapter 80~

Danny's pov:

A few hours later we were woken again by Ava's cries coming from the other room. Before I had woken up properly, Am was already out of bed and left our bedroom to go to Ava. A few seconds later, I threw the covers back and followed Am to Ava's nursery. When I walked in I found Am sitting on a comfy chair feeding Ava.

"Hey." She said softly when she saw me coming in.

"Hey." I replied and made Am stand up for a second before I sat down on the chair and made Am sit down on my lap. I looked down at Ava who was lying in Am's arms sucking satisfied while looking up at us with her beautiful big blue eyes.

"She's absolutely gorgeous." I whispered, pressing a kiss against the back of Am's neck.

"She is, we did a great job." Am replied chuckling.

"We sure did." I replied, stroking the back of my hand over Ava's soft little cheek. After Am finished feeding Ava, she held her a little longer while we stared at her, almost hypnotized by our little girl.

"Let's go back to bed, ay?" I said when I saw a yawn escaping from Am's mouth.

"Yeah." She said nodding in reply before she stood up. Am walked over to her cot and laid her down, after making sure she looked comfy we went back to our own room.

Once Am was lying comfortable I shuffled over to her and wrapped my arms around her, pulling her closer to me.

"You have no idea how much I love you. And Ava." I whispered once we'd turned the lights off.

"I think I do. Cause I love you two just as much. Maybe even more." She replied.

"I don't think that's possible."

"What makes you think that?"

"Just because... Well... I don't know..." I replied, not really knowing what to say to that.

"See, you can't prove it?" She said, and I could just make out she soft smile on her lips in the darkness.

"Well you can't prove that you love us more either." I said chuckling.

"Fair point." She said after a few seconds.

"You should go to sleep baby." I said when I heard her yawning again.

"I will. Good night." She said kissing my neck.

"Good night." I replied, pressing a kiss against her temple before I drifted off to sleep as well.

Ava woke up a few more times that night, but it wasn't as bad as I expected it to be honest. And I really don't mind getting out of bed for my daughter. I already know that I'd run to the other side of the world for her if I have to. And I'd do the same for Am of course.

I woke up again from the doorbell ringing. I unwrapped my arms from around from around Am and saw that it was just past 10AM. The last time we had to go out for Ava was just after 7AM, so I had managed another few hours of sleep. I kissed Am softly on her forehead, letting her sleep before I walked down the stairs to see who was at the door.

"Mum?" I said surprised when I opened the door.

"I got the first plane to London when you called me yesterday." She said, wrapping her arms tightly around me.

"I'm so proud of you." She whispered in my ear while we stood in each others embrace. I was struggling to fight the tears when she said that, cause I really want to make my parents proud. And now that she whispers it to me means the world to me.

"Tea?" I asked once I'd composed myself a little bit and we'd both pulled away.

"Yes please." She said smiling before she followed me through. She sat down on the couch while I went to the kitchen to flick the kettle on. I pulled out two mugs and placed them on the counter along with the teabags.

"Give me a minute." I said disappearing upstairs to get dressed quickly. I quietly opened the door to our bedroom, trying not to wake Am and quickly threw on a random t-shirt and my tracksuit before making my way downstairs again. I finished making our tea and when I walked to my mum I found Lola lying on the couch as well with her head in my mum's lap.

"There you go." I said handing my mum her mug.

"Thanks." She replied taking it from me.

"Where are your girls then?" She asked taking a sip from her tea.

"Asleep, although I think Ava will wake up soon." I replied, looking at the clock in the living room.

We talked for a little longer until a sleepy looking Amy came walking into the living room.

"Good morning." I said chuckling while she rubbed her eyes.

"Morning." She replied walking over to the couch.

"Hey Ailish." She said slightly surprised when she realized that my mum was sitting on the couch next to me.

"Good morning love." I mum replied smiling and stood up to give her a hug. After they both pulled away I wrapped my arms around Am's waist and pulled her down on my lap.

"I'll make you a nice cup of tea." My mum said standing up.

"Thanks." She replied, flashing her a smile.

"Did you have a good sleep?" I asked, kissing Am lightly.

"Hmm, yeah, I think so." She replied, nuzzling her head in my neck. We were interrupted by Ava crying again, so I sat Am down on the couch and quickly ran upstairs. I leaned over her cot to pick her up and smelled immediately what was wrong. I lay her gently on the dresser before I got everything ready to change her. It was quite a challenge changing her, because I've never done it before, and she was not exactly lying still. But after I while I had managed to change her, so I was quite proud of myself actually... I decided to take her downstairs with me so my mum could see her as well. She kept staring at me while I carried her downstairs, her blue eyes never leaving my face.

"Look who's there!" My mum said smiling when she saw me walking in with Ava in my arms. I passed her to my mum who was sitting on the couch before I sat down next to Am and wrapped my arm around her waist.

"She's so beautiful." My mum said in awe. I nodded in reply while Am was smiling with pride.

"She's been worth those months of morning sickness, isn't she?" My mum asked, smiling at Amy.

"Absolutely." Am replied nodding. After a few more minutes Am went back upstairs to change so I unwrapped my arm from around her and sat closer to my mum, who was still holding Ava. We sat in comfortable silence, listening to Ava who was making cute little noises, but we were interrupted by Lola barking at the door, to have a walk.

"I'll walk with her, you have some quality time with your daughter." My mum said giving Ava back to me.

"No, you don't have to." I argued.

"I'll walk Lola Daniel, and I'm not taking 'no' as answer." My mum said winking before she walked to the hall to get Lola. A few moments later I heard the front door open and shut, indicating that my mum was gone. I looked down at Ava once again, who had her little hands wrapped around my pink. She brought her hands to her mouth and sucked lightly on my fingertip, making me smile. I stroked my thumb softly over her cheek, taking in the softness.

I was pulled out of my trance from a flash and when I looked up I saw Am standing with my camera.

"Sorry, I couldn't resist." She said smiling.

"I don't mind actually." I said shrugging. Am put my camera down on the coffee table and came to sit next to me, her arm around my waist. My family.

A/N: There you go, chapter 80. Who's freaking out because of #ThescriptUnite ? Because I am!😍😱