~Chapter 125~

Amy's pov:

I woke up safely wrapped in Dan's arms. I looked up at him to find him still sound asleep, my heart melting at the cute sight of him.

Today's our last day here at the Bahamas, we're going home later today. Even though I loved every single second of my week here with Dan, I'm also looking forward to going home again. To see Ava and Liz and give them a big hug.

I decided to get up and make us a cup of tea so I carefully untangled myself from Dan's arms and stood up. I was only wearing a thong but I didn't bother putting some clothes on cause there's nobody who would see me apart from Dan, but he's seen me with less.

I walked out of our bedroom to the living area where the kettle and the coffeemaker were standing. I filled the kettle and flicked it on before retrieving two mugs.

I was just about to pour the boiling water into the mugs when I heard Dan's footsteps in the bedroom. I put the kettle down again and hopped onto the table waiting for Dan to walk in. Seconds later he walked in in his boxers and his messy bed hair.

"Coffee, tea, or me...?" I said smirking when his eyes landed on me, holding a cup in each hand.

Without saying anything, he made his way over to me until he was standing right in front of me. He placed his hands on me knees and slowly ran them up my thighs. He leaned into me, licking his lips, until his lips were right next to my ear.

"Tea sounds great, thank you." He said suddenly, taking one mug from my hand before pulling away.

He turned away from me to make his tea while I got off the table.

"It was a hard decision though." He said chuckling, filling my mug as well.

"I bet is was." I replied sarcastically.

"Yeah cause coffee sounded amazing as well." He said, continuing to tease me.

"And I didn't sound amazing?" I asked, pretending to be hurt.

"No, you didn't sound amazing, you looked amazing." He breathed in my ear, wrapping his arms around me from behind, pulling my body into his.

After we'd had breakfast, we decided to go to the beach one last time before we had to pack our suitcases and go to the airport.

We were walking hand in hand while I took in the beautiful sight for the last time. We'd been to the beach almost every day, lying on our towels in the sun and swimming in the sea to cool off again. Even Dan managed to catch a little bit of a tan. He thinks that he's incredibly tanned, when he's actually just a darker shade of white, so I'm having great fun teasing him with that.

We went for one last swim so I followed Dan into the sea while tying my hair up in a quick bun. I made my way over to him but when I reached him I realized that it was too deep for me to be able to be standing so I held onto Dan's shoulder who was tall enough to stand.

We swam for a little bit, Danny finding it hilarious to pick me up and throw me into the water again a few feet away. Every time I appeared above the surface again I quickly tried to get away from Dan to stop him from doing it again but he was faster so he easily caught up with me to throw me away once again.

After a while we decided to go back cause we still had to pack our suitcases. When we arrived at our hotel we had a quick shower before lying both our suitcases on the bed to put our clothes in them again.

I struggled to close my suitcase with all the clothes I'd bought when we went shopping here, so I had to borrow some space in Dan's suitcase. Once everything was packed we had a quick look through all the rooms to make sure we didn't forget anything before we made our way to the lobby to check out.

"I had an amazing time." Dan said while we were sitting in the taxi to the airport.

"Me too." I replied nodding.

***

It was 4AM when we arrived back at home. I took the keys out of my bag opening the door while Dan brought our suitcases inside. We took our suitcases upstairs to our bedroom and put them down before both stripping of our clothes to get a few hours of sleep.

I crawled into our own bed letting out a contented sigh while Dan cuddled me close to him. It only took us a few moments to fall asleep.

When I woke up again I found Dan staring at me.

"Good morning babe." He said, his voice still low from the sleep.

"Good morning." I answered before Dan leaned down and pressed his lips to mine. I kissed him back bringing my hands to the back of his head to pull him closer to me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me on top of him while his tongue found its way to mine. Our tongues were fighting for dominance while my hands were tangled in his hair, messing it up even more.

After a while I pulled away to catch my breath while Dan moved his kisses to my neck. He rolled us over so he was on top while he nibbled softly on the skin of my neck. I let out a small moan when he started kissing my soft spot, leaving a small love bite. He kissed down my chest, over my breasts, stomach and nibbled on my hipbone before he came up to me and pressed his lips against mine once again. I felt his hands move down between us and he took my thong off before slipping two fingers inside of me. I gasped at his sudden movement and he took this opportunity to slip his tongue back into my mouth. He continued his enjoyable torture for a little while longer until I reached down and yanked his boxers off. He spread my legs with his own before entering me.

After a while I rolled us over so I was sitting on top of him. Dan placed his hands on my hips while I picked up the pace, I threw my head back and let out a loud moan while Danny let out low groans underneath me.

Suddenly, I heard a noise behind us and I quickly turned my head to find Glen standing in the doorframe with Liz on his hip.

"Fuck I'm sorry." He said and quickly closed the door again while I rolled off Dan and covered myself with the blanket. I looked at my phone and saw that it was already past 11.30 AM.

"Fuck we forgot that they would bring Ava and Liz back." I said and quickly dressed into one of Dan's t-shirts while I threw Dan his boxers.

Once we were both half decent we made our way downstairs where Glen was now sitting on the couch with Liz.

"Sorry we kinda lost track of time..." I said embarrassed.

"It's alright don't worry." Glen replied laughing.

"Ava wanted to go to the park first so Rachel took her to the park while I brought Liz to you two." He said while Dan went to the kitchen to make tea.

We chatted for a little longer until Glen left again. Dan and I cuddled on the sofa together while Liz was sitting on Dan's bare stomach. Dan was holding onto her sides so she wouldn't lose her balance. He tickled her softly causing her to giggle loudly, her sweet giggle like music to my ears. Every time Liz stopped giggling for a few moments Dan rubbed his finger over her belly causing her to giggle again.

She squealed happily while trying to get hold of Dan's fingers. After a while she got hold of Dan's little finger and brought it to her mouth.

I rested my head against Dan's shoulder while I watched Dan and Liz playing together with a smile on my face.