~Chapter 115~

Danny's pov:

We continued watching the film cuddled up together. At the end of the film I was lying flat on my back with Am lying against me with her head on my chest. I picked up the tv remote and turned the tv off before settling down again. I pulled the duvet over us and wrapped my arms around Am, pulling her closer to me.

"Am?" I asked while she snuggled into my chest with her hand resting on my hip.

"Dan?" She replied simply.

"I'm taking you out tomorrow." I told her.

"You are?"

"Yes."

"Okay." She replied chuckling.

We lay chatting for a little while longer until Am's answers were getting shorter to the point where she just mumbled her replies, already pretty much asleep.

"Good night gorgeous." I said and leaned down to her her. She didn't really reply other than mumbling something understandable in reply. I breathed in her scent before I closed my eyes. I lay awake for a little while longer, just listening to Am's breathing until I eventually fell asleep as well.

***

I woke up to soft kisses being littered across my chest. A smile spread out over my face before I opened my eyes to find Am hovering over me, kissing my chest. After a few moments she lifted her face from my chest and looked up at me to find me awake.

"Good morning, handsome." She said smiling down at me.

"Well this is a nice way to wake up." I replied, placing my hand on the back of her neck to pull her down to me, pressing her lips against mine.

"I thought so." She mumbled against my lips.

"And it gets better cause I also made you breakfast." She said pulling away, picking up a tray with breakfast from the floor. I sat up leaning against the headboard before she placed the tray on my lap. She walked around the bed to her side and crawled back in next to me. I picked my up my cup of tea from the tray, bringing it to my lips, while wrapping my other arm around Am's lips.

After breakfast we slowly got dressed. Just as I came out of the shower I heard my phone ringing. I quickly wrapped a towel around my waist before I walked to the bedroom. I picked up the phone to be met by my little girl's voice on the other side.

"Ello daddy!" She chirped down the phone.

"Good morning sunshine." I said smiling just at the sound of my baby's voice.

"Are you having a good time?" I asked, putting on my boxers with one hand while keeping my phone pressed to my ear with my other hand.

"Ya! We ate pancakes and make cookies and played at the playground and ate ice cream!" She said summing up everything she'd done over the past few days.

"So I take it you're not missing me?" I asked chuckling.

"No." She said after thinking for a few seconds, making me laugh.

I chatted with Ava for a little longer until she told me that they were going to the zoo now. After I told her that I love her and asked her to give her sister a kiss from me I hung up. I threw my phone down on the bed before I got dressed properly.

Once both Am and I were dressed we decided to go and have a walk with Lola.

We were walking though the park with our fingers intertwined. I was telling Am about my conversation with Ava this morning, telling her how my mum was spoiling Ava and Liz.

"Well I didn't really expect anything different." Am said chuckling.

"No me neither." I replied.

While walking I decided to get Am and I ice cream as well. I quickly ran off to get us one while Am sat down on a bench. I got a vanille for myself and a lemon for Am.

"Thanks babe." Am said, taking it from me. I sat down next to Am, wrapping my arm around her waist.

An hour and a half later we arrived back home. We spent the rest of the day just chilling together until Am eventually started to get ready for our date tonight. I sat at the piano just playing some songs while I heard the shower running upstairs.

Half an hour later I followed Am upstairs to get ready myself. When I walked into the bedroom I found Am doing her makeup in front of the mirror with a towel wrapped around her body.

"Which dress do you prefer?" Am asked nodding towards the bed where two dresses were laying. A long black dress with a deep V-neck, showing off some cleavage, while the other was a deep dark shade of red with no back.

"I like you in what you're wearing right now." I replied, pulling her wet hair to the side to press a wet kiss on her naked shoulders.

"Yeah, that doesn't really help." She replied laughing, catching my chin in between her fingers pressing a soft kiss against my lips.

While leaving Am to get ready I quickly got dressed in black skinny jeans, a tight white t-shirt with V-neck and a black waistcoat.

After doing my hair I went downstairs I sat waiting on the couch for Am, scrolling through twitter.

Around ten minutes later I heard Am coming down the stairs. I stood up and walked to the hall to see Am walking down the last few steps of the stairs. She was wearing the black dress which looked absolutely amazing on her, her long blond hair was slightly curled and she was wearing a dark shade of lipstick contrasting to her natural makeup.

"What do you think?" She asked once she was standing in front of me.

"I better keep an eye on you tonight." I replied, letting my eyes travel up and down over her body, lingering slightly longer on her cleavage.

"Ready?" I asked once my eyes met hers again. She nodded in reply before I took her hand and guided her to the taxi that was waiting outside. I opened the door for her and closed it after her before I quickly ran around to the other side to get in myself.

When we arrived at the restaurant I repeated the same process again, opening the door for Am before closing it after her again. I paid the taxi driver and wrapped my arm around Am's waist, walking inside.

"I'm absolutely stuffed." Am said after finishing her main course, leaning back in her seat. I didn't reply, I was too busy staring at her cleavage, which has been distracting me several times this night.

"Like what you see?" She asked cheekily, obviously noticing what was distracted, since I wasn't being exactly subtle...

"Yeah, I do actually..." I replied smirking.

It was around midnight when we arrived back home. As soon as we walked through the door Am kicked her heels off, sighing in relief.

"Those damn heels." She said sitting down on the stairs massaging her feet. I lifted Am up, bridal style, and carried her to the living room where I put her down on the couch. I kneeled down in front of the couch and continued massaging her feet for her instead.

"Better?" I asked when I was done.

"A lot." She replied wrapping her arms around my neck.

"I had a great night." She said, hugging me close to her.

"I'm glad, and me too." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist.