~Chapter 65~

Danny's pov:

It's been a few weeks since we've finished the tour. And, like every other time, Am was waiting at the airport for us. But this time after dropping Mark off, we went to the same house. Unlike the other times when we weren't together. We've spent the last weeks relaxing when Am wasn't working and we've continued to plan the wedding. And soon the lads and I will go back to the studio to record album 5, which I am really excited for cause I love being in the studio. 

I spent my day today at Mark's cause Am was working so we've been chilling at his'. I was putting my shoes and coat on to go back home cause Amy would be home soon. I walked to the kitchen to hug Rina goodbye who was starting to prepare dinner while Lila was sitting on the kitchen counter, wanting to help. 

"See you soon." She said when we let go of each other.

"Yeah." I replied smiling at her. Before I could leave Lila stood up and threw her arms in the air shouting,

"Bye Dan!"

"Bye Lila." I said chuckling and hugged her lightly. After that I walked to the front door where Mark let me out. 

"See you later man." I said before he closed the door. I decided to pick up chinese on my way home, so none of us had to cook. Cause I'm not really good at that...

Once I arrived back at home I opened the door and kicked my shoes off. But before I could do anything else I heard someone throwing up. I quickly rushed to the toilet where I found Am sitting on her knees and her head in the toilet. I kneeled down next to her and rubbed her back soothingly and kept her ponytail behind her head.

"Are you okay?" I asked once she was done.

"Yeah, I suddenly felt sick when I came back." She replied standing up. 

"I got us chinese, but I understand it if you don't feel like that right now..." I said standing up as well.

"No, that's okay." She replied and disappeared upstairs to change out of her working  clothes. I picked our food up from the floor where I quickly put it down when I heard Am when I walked in and brought it to the table where I put it down again. I got two plates and set the table while I waited for Am to come back. A few minutes later she reappeared and sat down opposite me.

"Jess is coming over tonight by the way." She said while we were eating.

"I think I'll go to the gym tonight." I said taking a sip from the wine I had poured us.

"To escape from us?" She asked chuckling.

"No, I'll leave you to have a girly night." I replied.

"That's sweet of you." She said smiling.

"I know, right." I said smirking, causing Am to raise her eyebrows.

Once we'd finished dinner we cleared the table together before I went upstairs go get my things. When I got everything I dropped my bag in the hall and walked to the living room to give Am a kiss before I left.

"Have fun babe." I said, pressing a kiss against her lips. 

"Thanks, you too." She said, wrapping her arms around my neck to give me a hug. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pressed her tightly against me before I let go again. I picked my bag up from the floor and when I opened the front door I saw Jessica stepping out of her car.

"Hi Dan!" She said when she saw me.

"Hey Jess." I replied and hugged me.

"You didn't have a fight, right?" She asked, suddenly worried and nodded to the bag that hung over my shoulder.

"No! Of course not. I'm going to the gym." I replied quickly.

"Aah, of course." She said punching her fist lightly against my upper arm.

"Okay...?" I replied, not really knowing what she meant by that.

"Well have fun then, working on your six pack while we're gonna watch movies and eat. I know what I'd rather do!" She said chuckling before she went inside. I shook my head laughing, even though she couldn't see that, and made my way to the gym.

***

When I came back home I could hear Am and Jess laughing in the living room so I went upstairs to have a shower first. I quickly washed my hair and body. When I was finished I dried myself and put a pair of sweatpants on while trying to find my sweater. 

"Am!?" I shouted from the top of the stairs when I couldn't find it.

"Yeah!?" She replied after a few seconds.

"Have you seen my sweater?"

"Yeah, it's here downstairs cause it's been in the washing machine!" 

I walked down the stairs and into the living room where Am was sitting on the couch again by now.

"It must be in there." She said nodding her head to the laundry basked with clean clothes that still needed to be fold. After a few seconds I found it and put in on, before walking to the kitchen to get a beer out of the fridge.

"You've got an impressive six pack by the way!" I heard Jess shout from the living room. I decided not to answer cause I know that that's what she wants cause she's teasing me. 

"I know he has." Am said wiggling her eyebrows when I came back into the living room and sat down next to Am.

"Oh please stop." I grumbled, not wanting them to know that they made me extremely uncomfortable.

I watched the end of the film with them until Jess decided that it was time to go home. After she hugged Am she turned to me and said smirking,

"See you later, body builder." Making Am laugh. When Am had closed the door behind Jess she came back into the living room and said,

"I'm going to bed. Care to join, body builder?"

"Oh please Am stop." I said standing up.

"I'm sorry, is handsome better?" She said giggling.

"Yeah, that's okay. But back to your question, yes I'll join you." I said and followed her upstairs. I brushed my teeth and stripped down to my boxers before I went into bed, to be joined seconds later by Am who snuggled into my chest.

---

I woke up the next morning from Am shouting from the bathroom,

"Omg!"

I threw the covers back and decided to see what was going on. Rubbing the sleep out of my eyes I opened the bathroom door to find Am sitting on the toilet.

"What's going on?" I asked confused.

"This." She said nodding to the white stick she was holding in her hand.

"What's that?" I asked, still more asleep than awake.

"A fucking pregnancy test!"

"What?" I asked when I realized what she said.

"Why would you do a pregnancy test?" I said before she could get a chance to react to what I said before.

"I had been feeling sick for a few days so when I told Jess she said that it was a possibility that I might be pregnant so she got me a test and brought it with her yesterday. I didn't tell you cause I didn't want to disappoint you if it would be negative again..." She said looking down at the floor.

"I'm sorry, I should've told you." She said looking up from the floor to look me in my eyes.

"It's okay. What does it say?" 

"Positive."