~Chapter 10~

Amy's pov:

Before I could think twice, I pressed my lips against his. I don't know what was happening or why I was doing it. I just did it. I think he was shocked by my sudden movement cause first he stood there frozen but then he actually kissed back. It didn't take long for our lips to move in sync. His hands went to my waist while mine went to the back of his neck pulling him even closer. I opened my mouth slightly tracing my tongue over his bottom lip. Seconds later he opened his mouth as well and greeted mine tongue with his. Our tongues were fighting for dominance while my hands were tangled in his hair, trying to suppress my moans.

Minutes later I pulled away, cause I needed to catch my breath, if I'd held it any longer I'd probably faint...

"Sorry..." I said breathes, looking away.

"It's okay, I kissed back." He replied with a small smile and turned around to walk away again. The weird thing is that it wasn't awkward or anything. I mean, we're friends for so many years, we just snogged but when we pulled away it was like nothing happened or that it was completely normal. I just hoped that it wouldn't screw anything...

I put my hair in a simple ponytail and walked back downstairs. Danny needed to go to the studios today to work with his acts so when I came downstairs he was putting his jacket on.

"See you tonight Am." He said smiling and gave me a hug.

"Yup." I replied and waved him goodbye. I closed the door behind him and sighed. Why the fuck did I had to kiss him. The worst thing is that I don't even regret it. Not only because he's a damn good kisser, but the feeling inside of my tummy I got when I was kissing him was amazing. I needed to talk to someone about it so I called Jessica and she said she's be here in half an hour. I swear that girl has too much free time, you can call her every hour of the day to ask if she has time and her reply will be 'I'll be there in half an hour!' I walked to the kitchen and made myself a cup of tea. When the tea was made I sat down on the couch and waited for Jess to arrive.

Half an hour later I heard the doorbell ring so I stood up and walked to the front door.

"Hi babe!" She said happily when she saw me.

"Hey Jess." I said smiling and hugged her. I'm glad that I told her about the abortion cause otherwise I had a lot to explain now... She only didn't know that Bryan used to abuse me. She only knew that he could be quite aggressive sometimes and she knew that we split up, she just didn't put two and two together. Yet...

"I brought chocolate!" She said smiling and put the chocolate bar in my hands. I laughed at her cause it was so typically her. She's always eating but has a figure to die for, I have no idea how she does that... I walked back to the kitchen and made us another cup of tea while she made herself at home on the couch.

"So, what's the problem?" She asked, typically her as well, coming straight to the point.

"Well there's this guy, and we were friends first but then I kissed him and I feel different around him now. And I don't know what it is..." I said hoping that she wouldn't notice that I was talking about Danny.

"Was he a good kisser?" She asked with a grin.

"Yeah. Amazing." I said and I could feel myself blushing.

"What does he look like?" She asked again with the same grin.

"Handome. Dark hair, gorgeous eyes, fit..." I said stopping myself otherwise I'd go too far.

"Does this guy happen to have the name Danny O'Donoghue?" She asked serious this time. Damn, is it that obvious?

"Maybe?" I replied more as a question than an answer.