~Chapter 117~

Amy's pov:

I was on my way home from work while scrolling through twitter on my phone. I chuckled when I saw one of the lads' tweets about their new album which made all the fans go insane.

I paid the driver once I arrived home before I got out of the cab and made my way inside. I was met by a delicious smell drifting out of the kitchen and I followed my senses walking to the kitchen where I found Dan standing with his back to me. I sneaked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.

"What are you doing?" I whispered in his ear, causing him to jump slightly.

"The girls are both in bed and sound asleep, so I thought I'd make a romantic dinner for my wife and I." He replied turning around so he was facing me.

"I'm sure she'll appreciate it." I said playfully.

"She better does. But she told me that she'd be home around 8, which is in 15 minutes so I better finish it before she's home." He replied turning around again.

"Alright, whatever you want..." I said, placing a wet kiss on his neck before letting go of him.

But before I could walk away from him, he quickly turned around and picked me up. He took a few steps forward and sat me down on the dining table, pressing his lips to mine. His hands ran up and down over my sides while he kissed me hungrily. He pushed me backwards so I was with my back lying on the table and him leaning over me, his lips never leaving mine. I brought one of my hands to the back of his neck, running my fingers over his hairline while the other was buried in his hair, messing up his perfectly styled quiff. He quickly unbuttoned my blouse, breathing heavily. Once my blouse was off he dropped it to the floor before cupping my breasts through my bra.

He was just about to take my bra off, when a weird smell hit my senses.

"Dan... The food..." I mumbled in our kiss.

"Fuck!" He said quickly pulling away making his way back to the kitchen. I followed him while he quickly took the pans from the stove placing them in the sink. I opened the windows in the kitchen for the smoke to get out and turned the gas off.

"I guess dinner was ready a few minutes ago..." Dan said looking into one of the pans.

"You think?" I replied laughing.

"What do you say, we eat my burned masterpiece or we order something." He asked, already taking out his phone. I looked into one of the pans to see Dan's 'masterpiece' but I couldn't even make out what it was supposed to be, it was just one burned, black mess.

"Let's order something." I replied, throwing the burned food in the bin.

"It's not my fault, you were distracting me." He said watching me.

"No, you just get distracted very easily." I replied laughing.

"Yeah, you're kinda distracting me now as well..." He said, referring to my only bra-covered upper body.

"You're horrible." I replied rolling my eyes, slapping his chest playfully before dressing myself again.

An hour and a half later, we were sitting opposite each other, just finished the Italian food Dan had ordered. He didn't exactly make dinner, but he did make it romantic. He'd lit candles all around the living room and the kitchen and a few on the dining table, and turned the rest of the lights off. While Ed Sheeran's 'Perfect' was softly playing in the background.

He stood up and walked over to me, extending his hand out to me. I took his hand while he pulled me up out of my seat. He pulled me close to him and wrapped my arms around his neck before wrapping his own arms around my waist.

Seconds later, we were softly swaying to the music, my head resting against his shoulder. None of us was saying anything until Dan broke the silence by softly singing along,

"Well I found a woman, stronger than anyone I know

She shares my dreams, I hope that someday I'll share her home

I found a love, to carry more than just my secrets

To carry love, to carry children of our own

We are still kids, but we're so in love

Fighting against all odds

I know we'll be alright this time

Darling, just hold my hand

Be my girl, I'll be your man

I see my future in your eyes

Baby, I'm dancing in the dark, with you between my arms

Barefoot on the grass, listening to our favorite song

When I saw you in that dress, looking so beautiful

I don't deserve this, darling, you look perfect tonight..."

I closed my eyes and smiled to myself while listening to Dan singing softly in my ear. When the song ended I lifted my head off his shoulder and looked up at him, he looked down at me with an adorable little smile playing at his lips. He leaned down and kissed me softly on my lips while the song changed to Michael Bublé 'My everything'.

Once we'd cleared everything away we sat down on the couch together. I flicked the TV on while Dan was quickly typing away on his phone.

"Who's the girl you're talking to?" I asked teasing him.

"Mark, about the release of the first single." He replied without looking up.

"First single huh, when do I get to hear it...?" I asked, shifting closer to him.

"When it's released, just like everybody else." He replied smirking, focusing his attention on me this time.

"So I don't get a special treatment because I'm your wife...?" I asked, pressing my body into his side.

"Nope..." He replied, shaking his head slowly.

I changed my position so I was sitting on his lap with a leg on each side of him. He dropped his phone and looked at me expectantly. I looked him in his mesmerizing green eyes and slowly started to unbutton by blouse. The first few seconds he succeeded in keeping eye contact until his eyes eventually moved downwards. I leaned into him and started kissing his neck, knowing he loves that. He kissed downwards to his collarbone and nibbled softly on his skin while my hands ran through his hair. I kissed back up his neck again and whispered in his ear,

"Not even a sneak peak...?"

"I don't think this is fair..." He replied, his answer a few seconds delayed.

"Why not?" I breathed, continuing to torture him.

"Because you're hard to resist." He mumbled in reply, throwing his head back to give me better access to his neck. I nibbled on his earlobe and took the hem of his shirt, pulling it up over his head. Once his shirt was off he didn't even make an attempt to undress me, which told me that I had him wrapped around my finger. I littered his chest with soft kisses before I softly dug my teeth into his shoulder. I tortured him a little longer until I pulled away. He opened his eyes probably wondering why I suddenly stopped.

"So... Do I get a sneak peak...?" I asked cheekily.

"No." He replied smirking.

"Damn." I replied frustrated that my little plan didn't work. He laughed at me and wrapped his arms around me, pulling me closer to him.

"Soon babe, soon."