~Chapter 111~

Danny's pov:

Glen just stood there with his phone in his hand, watching it while it rang. Until Am took the phone from his hand and answered the call, putting it on speaker so we could all hear their conversation.

"Hey babe." I heard Rachel's chirpy voice on the other side of the line.

"Hey." Glen replied, obviously uncomfortable.

"Where are you?"

"At Dan's why?" Glen replied, looking down at his phone to avoid eye contact with one of us.

"Because I forgot the key so I can't let myself in... When are you coming back?" She said chuckling.

"I can come right now if you want." Glen offered.

"No you don't have to ditch Dan just to let me in, I can come over to his to collect the key...?" She replied.

"You don't hav-" Glen started.

"-I'm on my way, see you in a few minutes." Rachel interrupted before ending the call.

"Right, I came to pick up Ava's stuff..." Mark said interrupting the awkward silence.

"Oh yeah, I'll get it." Am said disappearing upstairs with Mark following behind.

"You're not going to tell her when she gets here." Glen said looking at me once we were alone again.

"It's not my place to tell her." I replied, holding my hands up. He studied my face suspiciously before nodding slowly, his eyes never leaving mine.

"Besides, I don't even have to tell her, since you'll just tell her yourself." I added, raising my eyebrow.

"Daniel, it's not your business." Am said scolding me while walking into the living room again. Mark walking in seconds later carrying Ava's pink bag pack and announced that he was leaving after he made sure we wouldn't start another fight. While I walked Mark to the front door the doorbell rang. While Mark opened the door to leave Rachel walked in, greeting me with a quick hug.

"Everything alright?" Rachel asked Glen, obviously noticing the awkward silence and the troubled look on Glen's face. I was standing behind Rachel and wondered what Glen was going to do. He looked at me for help but I raised both my eyebrows, letting him know that it was his own decision.

"Look I've done something stupid..." He started, looking down at the floor.

"Okay...?" Rachel asked puzzled.

"There's this girl that I bumped into today, and I don't know why but I invited her over. She agreed and we were just talking over a cup of tea. Then all of a sudden we're kissing...And...Before I knew it we were undressing each other when Dan walked in on us... But I swear it meant nothing! I just-"

"You just thought Rachel isn't here so I'll just fuck someone else!?" Rachel interrupted, her voice rising at the end.

"No! Of course not!"

"What do you mean 'of course not'? So you weren't thinking about me at all?!" Rachel shouted, getting more pissed off by the second. And I think she has every right to.

"I don't know what I was thinking! I was being stupid and I'm so sorry..." Glen said, his voice cracking at the end of his sentence.

"Save me your bullshit, I need to be left alone right now." Rachel said and smacked him in the face.

"I love you." Glen whispered while Rachel turned around and walked away.

"Please don't leave me! Rachel I'm so fucking sorry! I love you!" Glen shouted after her while she stormed to her car.

"I need to think." She replied before she slammed the car door shut and drove off.

Glen slowly closed the front door and rested his forehead against it, sighing deeply. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his shoulder. He turned his head to look at me, tears spilling out of his eyes. I quickly pulled him in for a hug, letting him cry on my shoulder.

After he'd calmed down a bit, I took him to the living room where we sat on the couch while Am had made him a cup of tea.

"I really fucked up this time." He said taking the mug from Am.

"It wasn't your best move, no..." I replied, before Am kicked my leg shooting me a glare.

"Sorry." I added quickly.

"No, you're right." Glen said shaking his head.

"What if she never wants to see me again? I can't live with that, I fucking love her!" He said desperately.

"She didn't say that, she just needs to think. Give her some time and space and she'll realize that you love her and that she loves you." Am said softly.

"You think?" Glen asked looking at Am.

"She's just upset now, it was probably the best that she left before one of you would say things you didn't mean and only made things worse." Am replied, placing her hand on his knee.

"Maybe you're right..." Glen said after thinking for a few moments.

"She probably is, you know. She's a girl as well, she knows how their brains work in situations like this." I said, causing Am to roll her eyes at me.

"Thanks." She said sarcastically.

"I should go now." Glen said standing up. I nodded and followed him to the front door.

"We're OK right...?" He asked me before he opened the door.

"Of course." I replied nodding. He flashed me a smile before he opened the door and made his way to his car. I closed the door while he drove off and went back to Am in the living room. I joined her on the couch and cuddled into her.

"I hope they'll work it out." She said, placing her head on my chest.

"Me too." I replied, resting my hand on the back of her thigh while she lay on her side. With my free hand I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on. I started watching a film while Am ran her nails lightly over my chest, following the V-neck of my t-shirt. I shivered slightly when she played with the hairs on my chest and slipped her hand underneath my shirt.

"What are you doing?" I asked when she started nibbling on my earlobe.

"Keeping you satisfied, so you won't run off with someone else." She replied giggling and took the hem of my t-shirt, pulling it up over my head.

"Plus, we still have the house to ourselves..." She whispered in my ear, repeating the words I'd said this morning. I liked where this was going. Like, really liked.

"Well let's not waste anymore time then..." I said and turned the tv off before I took her hand and pulled her up. I followed her up the stairs and slapped her bum playfully, causing her to giggle.

I kicked the bedroom door shut behind us and lifted Am up just to drop her on the bed again. I hovered over her and took off her shirt. I leaned down and started pressing soft kisses in between her boobs while she was unbuckling my belt. Once my jeans were off she ran her hands over my shoulders while I pulled her shorts down.

I couldn't take it any longer, I had to have her right now. I've been wanting to do this ever since I'd been released from the hospital after I fell down the stairs. I pulled Am's knickers down before I yanked my own boxers off. I pressed my lips against hers while I entered her, a moan escaping both of us.