~Chapter 157~

Danny's pov:

I woke up with Am still cuddled up to me. I shifted a little so I could look at her and found her with her face pressed into my shoulder and her hand resting on my chest. I smiled at the sight of my sleeping princess and ran my fingers lightly over her bare arm.

"That tickles." She mumbled after a few moments, making me chuckle.

"Morning baby." I said when she turned her head to look up at me.

"Good morning." She replied and leaned up to kiss me on my lips.

"I missed waking up like this." I said when she pulled away. She smiled at me before leaning in to kiss me again.

"Will you come to soundcheck with me?" I asked after a few moments of comfortable silence.

"I promised to pick Rachel up from the airport." She replied as she traced her finger along my 'Irish Power' tattoo.

Since Amy's joining us on tour for a few days, Glen called Rachel and asked her to come for a few days as well. I'm happy that Glen now also has someone who can come and visit him on tour every now and then, just like Mark and I have.

We lay in bed for a little longer until we got up to get ready. I got in the shower after Am and when I got out, Am was standing in front of the mirror tying her hair in a pony tail. I went to stand next to her and ran my hand down her back before placing it on her bum. I shot her a cheeky smile before pulling away to do my own hair.

After breakfast I went to the venue with the lads while Am went to the airport to pick Rachel up.

"I'll see you later." I said and kissed her quickly before getting into the car.

We had to run through all the songs several times cause Glen was constantly distracted by the thought of Rachel coming on tour. I couldn't blame him though, cause I know I'd be the same...

Once we eventually finished soundcheck I sat down at my piano and played a few songs. losing myself in the music. My bubble was popped when I felt two hands landing on my shoulders. I looked up and found Am standing behind me. I stopped playing and tugged Am down on my lap, so she was facing me with a leg on each side of my body. I placed my hands on the keys again and continued to play. After a while Am leaned into me and rested her head on my shoulder, her baby bump was pressed against my stomach which brought a smile to my face.

"That was beautiful." Am said when I stopped playing. I smiled before pressing a kiss on the top of her head.

I spent the rest of the day hanging around with Am, until she left me to get ready for the show.

After I'd done my vocal warmups in the bathroom I went back to the dressing room where I found Glen sitting on the couch with Rachel standing behind him, massaging his shoulders.

"Can't risk getting cramps while being on stage." Glen said raising his eyebrows when he saw me.

"Right." I replied raising my eyebrows as well before putting my in-ears in.

Once everybody was ready we walked to the side of the stage and I could feel the adrenaline start to kick in once I heard the crowd. I shook hands with everybody before everyone took their position, ready to burst onto the stage.

-

We were on the tourbus trying to calm ourselves down while we were already on our way to the next city. We were sitting at the back of the bus having a drink while Am was leaning against me, barely awake. Rachel had already gone to bed, tired from her flight earlier today while Mark was in the kitchen getting another bottle of wine.