~Chapter 32~

Amy's pov:

It's been almost four weeks since I'm out of the hospital and everything is doing great again. I'm back at work and the lads started making their fourth album. (A/T: I know that they made a big part of the fourth album on tour but for my story they didn't...😅) 

Today I have a day off but Dan's at the studio so I can't spend time with him. He's a lot at the studio lately but it's okay cause I know that music is his life, so I'll just have to respect that. And I don't have a problem with that, cause I love seeing him happy and he's happy when he can make music. But because of my day off today he said that he'd come back earlier today to spend some time with me. I don't know what he meant by earlier but we'll see.

It's now 4PM and I just finished cleaning the whole house so I made myself a cup of tea and sat down on the couch with my book.  After half an hour my phone buzzed on the coffee table letting me know that I had a message. I grabbed my phone and saw that it was from Danny. I smiled to myself and opened the text.

"Hey love,I'm sorry, I can't tonight, cause I'm spending some time with Amy. Love you though. xx"

I re-read the message cause I didn't understand what was going on. I mean, why would he text me that he's spending time with Amy? Suddenly I realized that this text must be for someone else. But he's saying that he can't make it tonight, and, love you though. Does that mean that he's cheating?

I locked my phone again and threw it back on the coffee table with tears in my eyes. How the fuck could he do this? Suddenly I was blinded by anger so I ran upstairs and threw some clothes in a bag. Once I'd packed some random clothes I ran back downstairs, grabbed my phone and put my shoes on. I went to my car and threw my bag on the backseat. I slammed the door shut behind me and walked back to 'his' house to lock the door before I stepped in my car and drove of. 

When I drove out of the street I decided that I was going to Jessica, she'll help me. Or she'll just make sure that I'll forget it, even if it's just for a few hours. The next song came on the radio and it was 'hall of fame.'

"OH SHUT UP!!" I shouted even though nobody could hear it, and I turned the radio of. Minutes later I arrived at Jessica's house and just sat in my car of a few moments trying to calm myself down before I'd go inside. When I finally decided that I was calm enough I stepped out of my car, took my bag and knocked on the door.

"Hi babe." Jess said when she opened the door.

"Hey." I said faking a smile.

"What is going on?" She said nodding to the bag in my hand.

"I'll explain. Can I come in first?" I asked.

"Oh yeah, of course." She said and stepped aside letting me in.

"So, what's happened." She asked when she came to sit next to me on the couch and handed me a cup of tea.

"I think Danny's cheating." I blurted out.

"What?!" She asked, shock clear on her face.

"I got a text from him, and that one was obviously not meant for me." I said taking my phone from my pocket and showing her the text.

"Have you talked about it with him?" She asked once she's read the text.

"No, he was at the studio when he sent this and I was home. So I just packed some clothes and came here, hoping that I could stay here for the night..." I said and realized that I didn't really thought this through. 

"Of course you can. But you should talk to him at some point." She said and wrapped her arms around me. It was now that I realized I was crying.

"I know. I thought that he loved me." I sobbed into my shoulder. Jess didn't reply to that cause she knew that nothing would make it better right now so she just comforted me. I loved that about her, she knew when she didn't had to say anything but just give you a hug or looked at you in some way. 

"It's gonna be okay, though. And if it isn't, you'll just have to show him what he's missing out on." She said when I'd calmed down a little bit. I gave her a small smile in reply. The truth is, I don't want to show him what he's missing out on. Cause I just want to be with him, but then I again, I can't just forgive him when he's cheating.

"What do you wanna eat?" Jess said standing up and walked to the kitchen. I looked at my phone and realized that it was almost 6PM. Wow, I didn't know that I'd been here for this long already.

"I don't mind." I replied and stared at my lock screen which was a photo of me and Dan.

"Let's order a takeaway." She said still standing in the kitchen.

"Yeah, all right..." I replied trying to fight the tears back.

---

We'd just finished our takeaway and we sat on the couch, watching some television. But I couldn't focus on it cause I was thinking about Danny the whole time. Suddenly my phone started ringing and when I picked it up I saw that it was Danny who was calling me. Jess saw that me staring at my phone and asked,

"Are you not gonna pick it up?"

I shook my head in reply and declined the call. I sighed and put my phone back on the coffee table.

"Maybe you should hear him out." She said still looking at me.

"Dunno." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"I think you should do it, cause this is killing you and I hate to see you like this." She said more stern this time.

"But isn't it obvious? He's cheating on me for fucks sake!" I said frustrated.

"You're not sure." She said carefully.

"Well what could it be then?" I said and tried everything I could to stop the tears from falling.

"Don't know." She said carefully, trying not to upset me even more. Before I could reply I got a text. From Danny again.

"Babe, where are you? Are you okay? xxx"

I sighed in frustration and put my phone back down again.

"Why can't he just fuck off?" I said to no one in particular. 

"Cause he doesn't know that you're mad at him." Jessica pointed out. And again, before I could reply my phone started ringing again. Danny.

"Just talk to him." Jess said handing me my phone and walked out of the living room giving me some privacy. I answered the phone and put it to my ear.

"Am?" I heard Dan say on the other end.

"Yes?" I replied trying not to show any emotion.

"Where are you?" He asked, and I could hear that he was worried.

"At Jessica's." 

"Why?" He asked and I could imagine his puzzled expression.

"So you can spend some time with your other girl!!" I shouted down the phone.

"What are you talking about?" He asked, sounding confused.

"I'm sorry, I can't make it tonight. Cause I'm spending some time with Amy. Does that sound familiar?" I shouted, quoting his message to me. He stayed silent for a few minutes until he said,

"You serious think that I'm-"

"-Cheating? Yes Danny. I think you're cheating. What else should I think?!" I said interrupting him and I hung up before he could say anything else.