~Chapter 130~

Katy's pov:

We were sitting on the black leather couch in Danny's hotel room, sharing a bottle of red wine. We'd spent the last two and a half days pretty much together. Well the evenings really, since I have to work at daytime and the lads have to do promo. This is our last evening together for now though, since they're having a short break and are going back home tomorrow morning, including Danny. Home. A thing I don't know much about from him. All I know is that it's in London, other than that he hasn't told me anything about his 'home' really. All the things he'd told me about himself over the last few days were mostly about his interests and things he'd done with The Script and places he'd been to. I don't mind though, I quite like the mystery about him. But I'm eager to find out about it all.

I don't know how it happened or who made the first move. But suddenly I was sitting across his lap and we were kissing. I ran my hands over his shoulders while he had his hands on my waist. He forced my lips open with his own and slipped his tongue inside my mouth, opening his own wide so he was in control. Damn the guy knows how to give a proper kiss. His hands moved from my waist to my bum and gave it a firm squeeze. I, in return ran my hands down his body and slipped them underneath his t-shirt. I moved them over his torso a few times until I pulled back slightly and pulled his t-shirt up over his head. I felt my mouth go dry as I took in his toned chest.

I was distracted by his body for a little longer until I felt his fingers on my chin guiding my face back to his, pressing his lips against mine. I ran my hands over his upper body, exploring every inch. He slipped his hands underneath my dress before placing them on my bum again.

As the heat in our kiss intensified I started to unbuckle his belt but I was stopped by him as he grabbed my hands and raised them above my head before he took my dress off. He stood up with me wrapped around me and walked over to his bed where he dropped me. He leaned over me and started kissing my neck, causing me to moan his name.

Just as I was about to take his jeans off, he pulled away and sat up.

"I'm going to get ready for bed." He said, and with that he disappeared into the bathroom.

He did the same thing yesterday evening, bringing me to a high only just to stop and leave me bothered and hot. But I don't want to force anything between us so I'll wait until the time is right and we won't stop.

I lay down underneath the duvet and got comfortable. Danny came back out of the bathroom a few minutes later. He took his jeans off and got into bed as well.

"Good night." He said before turning the lights off.

He was laying on his side with his back to me, so I shifted over to him until I was spooning him.

Danny's pov:

I woke up alone in bed, but I heard the shower running in the bathroom. I knew that I had to get up cause I had to catch my flight, but I'd rather just close my eyes again and catch up on a few more hours of sleep.

Sighing, I threw the covers back and got out of bed. I walked into the bathroom where I saw Katy's shadow through the shower curtain.

As silently as I could, I pulled the shower curtain back to reveal a naked Katy standing with her back to me. I slapped her bum playfully and I heard her squeal. She didn't turn around to face me but remained with her back to me, so I slipped my hand in between her legs causing her to gasp. I brushed my hand over her most private part before I pulled away and closed the shower curtain again.

I quickly got dressed before I started packing my suitcase. A thing I forgot to do yesterday. As I was stuffing my clothes into my suitcase Katy emerged from the bathroom, dressed this time.

"I have to go to work." She announced, stepping into her heels. I nodded in reply and held out her coat for her to put in.

"Safe flight." She said and pecked my lips.

"You have a good day at work." I replied before she opened the door and walked out.

Once I had packed everything I closed my suitcase and placed it next to the door. I grabbed my wallet from the coffee table but before stuffing it in my pocket I opened it and pulled my wedding ring back out, slipping it back on my finger.

After Katy agreed to go and get something to eat I stood up to pay for our cappuccino's. I stood up from our table and walked over to the counter. As I opened my wallet to take out some money I quickly slipped my wedding ring off and put it safely in my wallet. Katy was oblivious to the fact that I'm actually not single at all and I was planning on keeping it that way. I didn't tell her about my life in London and avoided her questions or just half answering. She seemed to buy it, thankfully.

After we'd eaten I walked her back to her flat. When we reached her door I leaned down to kiss her cheek but she accidentally turned her head causing me to kiss her on her lips.

"I'm sorry." She said blushing as I pulled away.

"It's alright, don't worry." I replied, flashing her a quick smile.

We spent the next day texting each other and agreed to meet up again. It was late by the time we were done doing promo so she came over to my hotel room where we ordered pizza. That was the fist time we kissed properly. She slept at mine as well but we didn't have sex, I couldn't do it. We woke up early the next morning so I made sure she was out of my room before anyone would notice her.

Once we arrived back in London I quickly hailed a taxi to get me home. As I walked up to the front door I took out my keys and let myself in.

I found Am sitting at the kitchen table doing something on her laptop.

"Hey babe." I said as i walked in. She turned around and her eyes lit up when she saw me. She jumped up from the chair she was sitting on and jumped into my arms.

"I missed you." She whispered before kissing me.

"I missed you too." I replied when we pulled away. And it wasn't a lie, I really did miss her.

"Right, I'm going for a shower." I said before putting Am back down again.

"I'll make you a cup of tea in the meantime." Am replied walking off to the kitchen.

As I came back downstairs after my shower Am was sitting at the kitchen table again.

"Katy Anderson called a few minutes ago." She said looking up from the laptop.

"I'll call back later." I replied shrugging, trying to sound as casual as possible. I purposely put her name in my phone as 'Katy Anderson' so it would look as formal and professional as possible.

Amy's pov:

Dan went to bed early since he was tired from the long flight. I kissed him softly before he disappeared upstairs. I opened my laptop again to finish some work before I'd go up to join Dan. After a few minutes his phone started buzzing repeatedly. I though someone was calling him so I picked up his phone to see if it would be appropriate for me to pick up, a thing I do more often when it's someone I know. But when I looked at the screen I realized there wasn't an incoming call but several texts.

Katy Anderson:

'I miss your beautiful body...'

'And your hands on mine...'

'Your lips against my neck...'

'My legs around your waist...'