~Chapter 33~

Danny's pov:

I was left even more confused when Amy hung up on me. I was confused when I came home to an empty house cause she had the day of, so I thought that maybe she was to the shops. But after waiting for a while I decided to call her and she told me that I was cheating. What the fuck!?

Immediately after she'd hung up on me I called her again, but, of course, she declined my call. I tried that for three times, but she declined me three times. So I went to the text message I had sent her which made her think that I'm cheating. I opened our chat and the one she was talking about was the last thing that was said between us. That I couldn't tonight cause I was spending time with Amy. I face palmed myself when I read the text and realized that I'd sent it to the wrong person. It was supposed to go to Andi, my sister, cause we're really close and we haven't seen each other in a while so she asked if I wanted to Skype tonight. But because I've been so much in the studio lately I wanted to spent some time with Amy tonight.

Damn why did I have to be so stupid to send it to the wrong person. I sighed to myself and tried to call Amy again. And guess what, she declined it. So I decided to text her instead, not that I expected her to reply but at least she'd read it then. 

"Babe, I'm not cheating, I promise. Please come home so I can explain it to you. I love you xxx"

I pressed send and  threw my phone on the couch. I stood up again and walked to the kitchen to find something to eat. I opened all the cupboards but everything I found was too much work to make for me at the moment cause I didn't really feel like cooking. So I ended up just making a simple sandwich.  I took my plate with me to the living room and sat down on the couch in front of the telly. I took my phone to see if Amy had replied. But no. Why does she have to be this stubborn? She could at least let me explain before she jumps to conclusions?!

I decided not to text her again, even though I really wanted to. But I didn't want to push her cause I know that that will only make it worse. Once I'd finished my sandwich I put my plate back on the kitchen counter and decided to text Jessica, maybe she'll help me. Even though I doubt it cause she's Amy's best friend. But I can always try, right?

"Can you please say to Amy that nothing's happened? And I can explain it. Please, I want her back home. x"

After that I went upstairs to have a shower. I closed my eyes and let the hot water run over my skin. What a shit day today. First at the studio, where I couldn't think of anything to write so we didn't do much there either, which really frustrated me. And then when we decided to call it a day and I can finally go home, I find out that my girlfriend thinks I'm cheating so she just left me. To be honest, I don't get why she thinks that I'm capable to do that. I mean, she knows me for years already and she knew me when I was with Irma. I never cheated in those four years. Out of everyone she must be the one next to Mark and Glen who should trust me that I'd never cheat. 

Sighing I turned the shower of and stepped out. I dried myself before I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked to 'our' bedroom where I changed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt. After that I went downstairs again so see if Jessica had already replied. I picked my phone up and saw that I had a message, well that should be Jessica. 

"I've already said that she should hear you out, but she doesn't want to. I think she's staying here tonight but I'll make sure that she'll go back to you tomorrow. x"

Okay, well it looks like I'm sleeping alone tonight then... I went to the kitchen to make myself a cup of tea when I heard my phone 'ping' letting me know that I had a text. I walked back with my mug and picked my phone up again. Amy. Okay, well that's kinda weird seeing as she ignored all my calls and texts. I quickly opened her text and read it,

"How dare you to drag Jessica in this with you?! Keep her out of YOUR shit. And stop calling or texting me."

Okay now she's overreacting, I didn't drag Jessica into anything with me. I just asked her to ask Amy to give me a chance to explain myself. Which I didn't have to do if she had just pick up her damn phone. But I decided not to reply cause again, I'd probably only make it worse. The thing that hurt was that she didn't even put an 'x' at the end of her text. As song as I can remember we'd always put those at the end of our texts even when we weren't together and now she suddenly doesn't do it anymore. I tried to convince myself with thinking that maybe she'd just forgotten it. But I scrolled though a few of our texts and like I said, they all had kisses at the end. 

I sat at the piano and started to press some random keys. 

'There's an 'art' in breaking hearts.'

I thought to myself while I was playing. I took a piece of paper and quickly wrote it down before I'd forget it. 

'There's no 'good' in goodbye.'

'There's an 'ex' in next.'

'There's an 'end' in friend.'

'There's a 'lie' in believe.'

'There's an 'if' in life.'

I wrote down a few words I could think of with words in it which shouldn't be in there, in my opinion. After I had some words I tried to put them together in a song, but I couldn't get them in a song the way I wanted. So I decided to just let it be like it is now and I'll take it with me to the studio the next time. Maybe the lads can help me with putting it in a song. 

I played the piano for a few hours longer until I decided to go to bed, hoping that Amy would be back when I'd woke up again. I got upstairs and brushed my teeth before I stripped down to my boxers and got in. Normally I'd snuggle up to Amy now, or she'd come over to my side to put her head on my chest. Now, the side next to me was cold and empty...