~Chapter 47~

Amy's pov:

I woke up in the middle of the night, well, I think it was the middle of the night cause it was still dark outside. I took my phone from the bedside table to see what time it was, 2.13 AM. Yup, I was right, I woke up in the middle of the night. 

I put my phone down again and realized that I really had to go to the toilet. I carefully untangled myself from Dan's arms and sat on the edge of the bed, trying to find my crutches. But I couldn't remember where I left them last night and I couldn't see anything because of the darkness in our hotel room. Suddenly I remembered that Danny carried me to bed last night after our shower. So that means that my crutches are still in the bathroom...

I sighed to myself and slowly stood up, with one hand on the bedside table and the other on the bed to help myself. Once I was standing I carefully -on one leg- started to make my way to the bathroom. The problem was that it was incredibly dark in this hotel room so I couldn't see a single thing... With my hands I was trying to feel where I was going. At first it worked cause I could use the bed, but as soon as I was past the bed I had no idea how I had to make my way to the bathroom. I decided to try and make my way in the direction of the bathroom and when I'd feel a wall I could use that to get to the bathroom. Hopefully I would make it in time, cause damn, I can't hold it any longer. 

A few moments later I felt my foot coming in contact with something on the floor, scaring the shit out of me. I slowly bent down to feel what it was and realized that I was standing next to our suitcases. Okay, well that's the opposite direction of where I have to go... I wish that I had just put the lamp on the bedside table on, it would have made things way easier and I wouldn't be surprised if Dan would sleep trough it. But, that's too late cause I'm already out of bed so I probably won't be able to find the damn lamp either.

I carefully continued walking -or jumping- towards what I hoped was going to be the bathroom. After what felt like half an hour later, even though it was probably five minutes later, I felt my hand coming in contact with the handle of a door. Relieved I let out a deep sigh that I had found the bathroom before I would let it all go... I opened the door a little bit and slipped inside but when I closed the door behind me again I realized that I wasn't standing in the bathroom, but on the damn corridor of the hotel! Damn it, why had the door of the bathroom and to the corridor to be next to each other...

I quickly turned around again to catch the door again before it would fall shut,but no, I was too late. And of course, I didn't take a keycard with me cause I wasn't planning on getting out of our room. I knocked on our door hoping that it would wake Danny up but not the rest of the guests.

But again, no luck... I tried again and knocked harder this time but I gave up when I realized that he wasn't going to wake up. I put my head against the door and sighed, what the hell am I gonna do now? I'm standing on the corridor of a damn hotel in nothing but Dan's shirt, without crutches and Danny won't wake up.

After I stood there for a few moments I decided to go to Glen or Mark, hoping that they would wake up if I'd knock on their door. I slowly made my way to Mark's hotel room, while using the wall to support me. Mark's room was at the end of the corridor with only Glen next to him, so I don't mind if I wake both up.

Finally I was standing in front of Mark's hotel room, I've always thought that hotel corridors are long, but when you have to jump to the end on one leg, it's even worse! I knocked softy at first but I could barely hear it myself, let alone Mark who was probably asleep. So soon enough I was almost banging my fists against his door. I stopped for a few seconds to listen if I heard any movements and thank god I heard footsteps. I removed my ear from the door so I wouldn't fall into his room when he opened the door and took a step back.

Seconds later the door opened and Mark was standing there, in his boxers scratching his beard.

"What the fuck are you doing there?" He asked surprised when he saw me here.

"I really needed to pee so I wanted to go to the bathroom but instead of getting through the door to the bathroom I went out of our hotel room and locked myself out." I explained quickly. I saw Mark grinning before he opened the door wider for me to come in.

"Then maybe you should go to the bathroom first." He said chuckling when I made my way in.

"Thanks." I said hobbling to the bathroom.

"Where are your crutches, by the way?" He asked when I came out again.

"Dan carried me from the shower to our bed yesterday, so they were in the bathroom." I said sitting down on one of the couches. Mark nodded and said,

"I'll call Dan for you." He said taking his phone from his bed. I smiled gratefully at him when he pressed his phone to his ear. I was silent for a few moments until Mark started talking, so I assumed that Danny picked his phone up.

"Hey mate, Am is here cause she locked herself out, maybe you should let her in again." Mark said chuckling. It was silent again for a few seconds until he just said bye and hung up again.

"He's coming." He said to me and put his phone down again.

"Thank you, I have no idea what I would've done if you wouldn't have woken up." I said standing up again.

"It's no problem." Mark said smiling and before we could say anything else we heard a knock on the door. Mark walked to the door and opened it, Danny was standing there, still in his boxers and his hair all over the place. He greeted Mark quickly and walked in, towards me. He lifted me up bridal style and said bye to Mark before we went back to our hotel room.

"How have you done this?" Dan said laughing on our way back to our hotel room.

"I just got the wrong door." I said giggling.

"Maybe you should put a lamp on next time." He insisted, raising one of his eyebrows.

"I know, I realized that as well. But I didn't want to wake you." 

"I don't mind about that, just do that the next time, okay?"

I nodded in agreement and Dan opened the door with his keycard letting us in. He walked over to my side of the bed and laid me down before he stood up and walked to the bathroom. Seconds later he came out again with my crutches and put them next to my bed.

"If you have to get out tonight again." He said chuckling and walked around the bed to his side. He crawled in net to me and wrapped his arms around me. I pecked his lips and rested my head on his chest, soon enough I drifted off to sleep again.

***

I woke up again to the sound of the alarm clock. I heard Dan groan and felt him roll over to turn it off. We had to get up quite early cause we had to go to France, and needed to catch our flight. I sat up while Dan rubbed his eyes and put his glasses on.

"Morning gorgeous." He said, his voice low and husky.

"Good morning handsome." I said leaning over and kissed his cheek. Before I pulled away again he kissed the top of my head and got out of bed. He walked around to my side and helped me out. We got dressed and packed the last things of our suitcase and made our way downstairs to have breakfast before we had to go to the airport. I was dressed in a pair of sweatpants -surprise-, a t-shirt with vest and my hair in a simple ponytail. While Dan was wearing his black jeans with a hoody, his beanie and glasses. 

After breakfast we all got on the cars and made our way to the airport. I was still pretty tired so I was struggling to keep myself awake. I'll catch up on some sleep on the plane...

A few hours later we were sitting on the plane, ready for takeoff. I was sitting with the window on my right and Danny on my left. As soon as we were in the air I snuggled into Dan's side - who was listening to music- and felt myself drift off to sleep once again. 

A/N:

I won't be able to update for next days (almost two weeks...) Cause I'm going on holiday☀️🎉 Maybe I'll update tomorrow again, but I'm not sure... But I'll continue when I'm back again. xx