~Chapter 37~

Danny's pov:

I woke up with Amy lying on top of me, we were sharing a single bed so we didn't have that much space, which is why I think that Am is lying on top of me. I looked down at her to find her still sleeping peacefully. I smiled at myself and stroked lightly through her hair, trying not to wake her up. I'm glad that I decided to come here last night cause I have my girl back now, I just can't live without her. I just love her too much. And yeah, she made a stupid problem out of nothing, but don't we all make mistakes? I think it's called being human.

I felt Amy stir so I looked down at her again to find her waking up. I smiled at her even though she still had her eyes closed her pressed her naked body tightly against mine. 

"Morning gorgeous." I said and kissed her head when she opened her eyes.

"Good morning." She mumbled back and I felt her smile into my bare chest. 

"Slept well?" She asked a few moments later when she had some time to wake up.

"Yeah. You?" I replied letting my hands run up and down her back.

"Me too. You're very comfy." She said smirking. I laughed at her and wrapped my arms around her. She propped herself up on her elbows and pressed her lips against mine. 

"I'm so happy you took me back." She whispered when she pulled away.

"Always. No matter what you do, I won't stop loving you." I replied and pressed my lips against hers this time.

"I love you." She mumbled in the kiss.

"I love you too." I replied, a smile tugging at the corners of my lips. Once she pulled away again she lay down again on my chest. She twisted the hairs on my chest around her finger while I was drawing patterns on her back. 

"Do you come home with me again today?" I asked breaking our comfortable silence.

"Yeah of course." She replied and looked up at me for a second. 

"Great." I said tickling her side lightly. We lay in bed for a little longer until we decided that it was time to get up. Amy rolled of me and got out of bed, she walked around the room searching for something.

"What are you looking for?" I asked, still lying in bed.

"My pajamas. Where did you throw them last night?" She said winking.

"I have no idea." I said smirking and just stared at her beautiful body while she was trying to find her pajamas.

"Maybe you could help me? Instead of staring at me." She said smirking when she realized that I was staring at her.

"Hmm, I could to that. But I don't mind staring at you either." I said wrapping the duvet around myself even tighter just to tease her. She rolled her eyes at me in reply and continued trying to find her pajamas. I decided to help her finding her PJ's so I stepped out of bed and picked my boxers up from the floor and put them on. After that I put my t-shirt on cause I don't know if Jessica will appreciate it if I walk around in just my boxers in her house. I picked up my shirt and found Amy's pajama shirt underneath it.

"Got it." I said trowing it at her. 

"Thanks, but where are my shorts?" She replied putting it on.

"Dunno. You took them of yourself." I said shrugging. She walked back to the bed and seconds later she was standing in front of me in her PJ's.

"Ready?" I asked taking her hand in mine.

"Yup." She replied and we walked downstairs where we found Jess sitting at the kitchen table.

"Morning Jess." Amy said smiling when we walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning." She replied and stood up and flicked the kettle on.

"We're together again." Amy said happily and sat down on the chair opposite Jess.

"Yeah. I heard that. You had a rough night." Jess said smirking and handed us both a cup of tea. Amy went bright red and I felt myself blushing as well.

"I might need to clean the bedsheets. If not the whole room." She continued teasing us.

"Okay, enough. We got it, you heard us." I said quickly hoping she'd stop now.

"Oh yes I did, Danny boy." She said with the same stupid grin.

"Please Jess, stop." Amy said embarrassed. 

"Okay, okay." She said throwing her hands up in surrender.

"But I'm glad you two are okay now." She added smiling.

"Yeah, me too." I said sipping my tea. 

"I'm going for a shower, you can go after me so I don't have to see the stains you leave." She said winking and stood up.

"Jessica!" Amy shouted embarrassed.

"Okay, I'm sorry. This was the last one. for now." She said walking out of the kitchen. Amy stood up and walked over to the chair where I was sitting and sat down on my lap.

"She can be so annoying sometimes." She said even though she was smiling.

"Yeah, as soon as she can embarrass one of us, she'll do it." I replied smiling as well. 

"Yeah." She agreed and wrapped her arms around my neck. I wrapped my arms around her waist and pulled her closer to me.

"I can't wait to sleep in my own bed next to you again tonight." She whispered into my neck.

"Me neither." I replied and pressed a kiss against her shoulder.

Twenty minutes later Jess came downstairs again with a towel wrapped around her head and changed into normal clothes.

"Your turn." She replied and walked to the living room. I stood up with Amy still sitting on my lap and held her in my arms so she couldn't fall. When I was standing up straight I threw her over my shoulder in a fireman lift. 

"Danny put me down!!" She said laughing and threw her fists against my back and butt hoping I'd put her down.

"Nope." I replied patting her butt and made my way upstairs. I walked to the bathroom where I put her down on the edge of the bath.

"You're so mean." She said grinning and took her pajamas of again. I took my shirt and boxers of as well and joined Amy in the shower. I grabbed a shampoo bottle and washer her hair while she was leaning against my chest. After she shampoo had rinsed out of her hair I took the soap and washed her body, pressing light butterfly kisses on her body while I was doing so. When I was done she decided to wash my hair so I bend down slightly so she could reach my hair while she was standing on her tiptoes. 

After our shower I put the same clothes on that I was wearing when I came here last night cause I didn't took anything else with me, while Amy went with a towel wrapped around her body to the bedroom to get dressed. Once she was dressed we went downstairs again and talked with Jess for a little longer until we decided that it was time to go home. Together, this time.