~Chapter 41~

Amy's pov:

Today's the day that the lads are coming to the UK for their tour. I've worked a lot of extra days so I've got some extra days off now. So I'm coming with the lads on the tour bus for a while. The guys already warned me that life on the road isn't glamorous but I don't care, as long as I'm with Danny it's okay. Cheesy I know. 

I was packing my bag for the tour. I had my suitcase open on the bed and was staring at my clothes in our closet. To be honest, I have no idea what I have to take with me, and how much. I just started with packing the basic things like knickers and bra's. In the end, I had way more clothes packed than I'd probably need, but I don't care. Cause you'll always see that if I get something out of my suitcase again now, I'll need that on tour but it's home then. 

Their first gig in the UK is in Glasgow, so I'm going there today and I'll meet them there. They've sent a driver who's gonna pick me up here and is gonna drive me there. Poor driver, he first had to drive around six hours to get from Glasgow to here, and then he need to drive those six hours back to Glasgow... I said that I could drive myself, but they said that it was easier this way cause they can drop me off later with the tourbus. And now I don't have to drive there all by myself, so you won't hear me complain.

When I had packed my suitcase I carried it downstairs and  placed it in the hall, ready to be taken. I walked to the kitchen and made myself one last cup of tea before I'd have to go. I sat down on the couch and saw that I had a text from Danny,

'Looking forward to see you babe😍 love you, xx'

'Yeah, me too. Just packed my suitcase. xx❤️'

I pressed sent and waited for my tea to cool down a little bit so I could drink it. 

Half an hour later I heard the doorbell ring so I stood up and opened the door. There was standing a man there who said that he was my driver and asked if I was ready. He took my suitcase and put it in the trunk of the car while I made sure that all the windows in the house were closed and stuff like that.  When that was done I ran back down the stairs and put my shoes and coat on before I walked out and locked the front door. I went in the car and as soon as I had my seatbelt fastened, Kevin, the driver, started the engine and started his journey back to Glasgow. It was still quite early so I put my head against the window and closed my eyes, trying to get some more sleep. And to make the journey seem to go quicker. A few minutes later I felt myself drifting of to sleep.

---

I woke up with a sore neck, probably from sleeping in a weird position with my head against the window. I sat myself up a little bit and took a few moments to realize what I was doing in a car. But soon enough I remembered that I was getting to the guys for the tour. I took my phone from the pocket of my coat and saw that I had been asleep for four hours. Well I guess that my idea of the time getting faster by sleeping really worked. 

"Had a nice sleep?" Kevin asked smiling at me trough the mirror of the car.

"Yeah, thanks." I replied flashing him a smile back. I listened to the radio and mouthed along to the words from 'style' by Taylor Swift. I almost know all her songs because one of my friends, Marit, is quite a big fan of her and, well, because of her I know quite a lot of songs from her now...

After another half an hour of our journey we decided to stop at a cafe on the side of the road to get a coffee and some proper breakfast. Kevin parked the car and we walked walked inside. There weren't many people in here, which isn't that weird I guess. I had a latte with a bacon sandwich while Kevin had just coffee and a full english breakfast. I guess he's quite hungry from driving six hours to London first and now those six hours back. 

When we had finished our breakfast I paid for it, cause that's the least I can do I think. Even though Kevin wouldn't let me at first, I insisted to in the end I gave in. We went back in the car and continued our last hours to Glasgow.  I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I took it out and saw that I had a text from Danny.

'Hi babe, we've just arrived and are getting our shit on the bus. xx'

'I think I'll be there in around two hours. Can't wait😇 xx'

Once I had replied to him I put my phone back in the pocket of my coat and made myself comfortable again.

---

Two hours later Kevin stopped the car next to the bus of the lads. I got out and stretched my legs first before I walked around to the door of the bus. When I was walking to the door I saw Dan standing there, he was tapping away on his phone but when he heard me walking toward him he looked up and quickly put his phone away. He spread his arms and I immediately jumped into them, wrapping my legs around his waist and my arms around my neck. 

"I missed you." I mumbled, while hugging him tight.

"I missed you too, baby." He replied before putting me down again. I stood on my toes and pressed my lips lightly against his.

"And I missed this." He said smirking when I pulled away.

"Oh yeah, me too." I said smiling. Danny walked over to the car to get my suitcase while I went to greet Glen, Mark and the rest of the crew. I had met quite a lot of people from the crew before but not all of them.

"Amyyy!" Mark said jumping up when he saw me walking towards them.

"Maaark!" I replied, in the same way as he did. I walked up to him and he embraced me in a hug. When I had greeted Mark I did the same to Glen. I repeated that with everybody who I already know and introduced myself to the rest of the crew. Turns out that Dan talks about me quite a lot so they knew more about me than I expected them to know...

"I hope you don't mind that you're sharing bunk with me." Dan whispered in my ear while wrapping his arms around me from behind.

"Oh no, don't worry." I replied turning around in his arms. He smiled down at me and kissed me, his arms still wrapped tightly around me.

"Damn I really missed this." He said when we pulled away.

"I know we have a lot of catching up to do with that." I replied winking.

"We sure have." He said smiling.