~Chapter 18~

Amy's pov:

After I had said goodbye to my mum we walked back to the hotel. We were both deep in our thoughts so we just walked hand in hand without talking. I was still worrying about my mum but it felt right that I've seen her now. And, to be honest, I think that I've already started to accept the fact that there's a big chance that she may not make it. I know that it sounds very cruel, but I just don't want to convince myself from things that I know that may not happen. And I work in a hospital myself, I've seen what kind of people make it through these surgeries and which not.

"Are you okay?" Danny asked when we arrived back at our hotel room.

"Yeah. Why?" I replied sitting down on the couch.

"You seem so calm." He said sitting down next to me and taking me in his arms.

"I know. I think I'm already preparing myself for the worst. Is that weird?" I asked looking up at him.

"No, I don't think so. But I think that you have to keep hope." He said pressing a kiss against my forehead. I nodded in reply and snuggled up to him, taking in his scent.

"I think I'm going to the gym." Dan said after a few minutes and stood up again.

"Okay." I said and walked to my suitcase to get my book out that I'd taken with me.

"Are you okay on your own." He asked to make sure I wouldn't worry myself sick.

"Yeah, I'm fine." I reassured him and settled on the couch with my book.

"All right." He said and started to change. I watched him changing before I really started reading. Cause watching Dan in just his boxers is a sight that will never bore...

"See you later." He said pressing a light kiss against the top of my head before he left. Minutes later I heard my phone ringing and saw that Alice, my sister, was calling.

"Hi." I said when I picked up the phone.

"Hey sis, I heard you're back in Amsterdam." She said happily. She moved back with my mum to Amsterdam, not that she's living with my mum but they went back together. She met a guy here, they married and have one child, a boy called Sam.

"Yup. We went to visit mum." I explained.

"We?" She asked. But then I realized that she still didn't know about me and Danny.

"Oh yeah, I've got a boyfriend." I said and couldn't help the smile spreading across my face when I was just thinking about him.

"Aaah, who's this lover boy?" She asked excited.

"Danny." I said still smiling.

"You mean the Danny? Danny from the script Danny?" She asked disbelieve clear in her voice.

"Yup." I replied happily.

"But I thought you were just really good friends?" She asked confused.

"Yeah, now we're more than just friends." I said hoping that she'd finally stop with the questions now.

"You've got yourself a sexy one!" She laughed making me laugh as well.

"Believe me, I know." I replied.

"Where is he now?" She asked serious again.

"At the gym." I replied not really understanding why she wanted to know that.

"Why aren't you joining him?" She asked and I could imagine her smirking.

"Why should I?" I asked not understanding why I should join him.

"Cause I can imagine that it's sexy to see him working himself out. I love seeing Lucas working out." She said, and again I could imagine her smirking. Oh yeah, Lucas is her man.

"But I'm not you." I said rolling my eyes. Sometimes my sister is just like Jessica.

"No, that's true. Anyway, I have to go now. Bye."

"All right, bye." I said before ending the call. When I'd hung the phone up I continued reading. But I thought about what Alice said for a short while longer. She's probably right, I think it's very sexy so see Danny at the gym. But hey, I got plenty of time for that another time.

An hour later, I decided to go for a shower so that when Dan would come back he could have one as well and didn't have to wait for me. I took my clothes of and stepped under the nice warm water. I washed my hair and body and stood there for a few minutes longer. Enjoying the nice feeling of the water running down my body. When I was done I wrapped myself in one of those big, fluffy towels they have in hotels and walked back out of the bathroom to the bedroom. When I was walking to the bedroom Danny came walking into our room as well. And like Alice already had predicted, he looked incredibly sexy even though he wasn't working out anymore.

"Hey babe." He said smiling when he saw me.

"Hi." I replied and kissed him lightly. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me, while I was busy making sure that my towel stayed in place.

"You look sexy." He said winking when he pulled away.

"But I'm barely wearing anything..." I said rising my eyebrows.

"Exactly." He said smirking.

"Well, I can say the same about you. You look pretty damn sexy when you've been just working out." I said winking just like he did a few moments ago. He laughed in reply and made his way to the bathroom while I got dressed.

When I was dressed I sat down on our bed and waited for Dan to come back. I took my phone and scrolled through twitter to kill some time. But minutes later he came walking back into the bedroom with just a towel wrapped around his waist. I tried to wolf whistle but failed miserably so we laughed at how stupid I just sounded. He dropped his towel with his back toward me and I took this opportunity to look at his sexy ass. He's got a nice ass.

"Are you staring, babe?" He asked, and it was then that I realized that he could see me in the mirror but before I could see his front he was already standing in his boxers. I felt myself blushing so I quickly looked away, hoping that he wouldn't see it.

"It's nothing to be ashamed of. If I were in your position I'd stare as well." He winked and sat next to me on the bed. I turned back to look at him, hoping that the redness of my cheeks had faded a bit.

"You've got a nice ass." I said smirking. He pressed his lips against mine in reply. My hands went to the back of his neck pulling him closer while he pulled me on his lap. I felt his tongue gently biting down on my lower lip, making me open my mouth slightly and greeted his tongue with my own. He lay down on the bed taking me on top of him without breaking the kiss.

"You've got an even better ass." He mumbled in between kisses while his hands gave my butt a firm squeeze. Before we could go any further our moment was interrupted by Dan's phone ringing. He took his phone from the bedside table and I saw that it was Mark calling. He answered the call while I got of him, making him pout. I laughed at him and just sat on the bed.

"Everything okay?" I asked when he hung up again.

"Yeah, he just had an idea for a song. But I wish that he'd waited a while longer with calling me..." He said winking. Before I could reply my stomach started making weird noises so I said,

"Let's go for dinner."

"Okay." He said getting of the bed and got dressed. Once he was dressed we made our way to a cosy looking restaurant that we'd found while we were walking here earlier today.