~Chapter 42~

Danny's pov:

We just came of stage from our gig in Glasgow. Amy had been standing on the side of the stage watching us. Every time when I looked over at her during the gig she was singing along which made me smile. 

I wept the sweat of my face and put the towel around my neck before I walked over to Amy and hugged her close to my chest.

"You guys were amazing." She said smiling and pulled away a little bit.

"Thanks babe." I said smiling as well and pushed her into my chest again.

"Dan stop, you're all sweaty." She said giggling and pulled away from me again.

"Well that's a good excuse to come with me to have a shower, isn't it?" I whispered in her ear, causing her to blush.

"No, you can go. I'll just wait for you." She replied looking up at me.

"But I missed you." I pouted when she said that she wasn't going with me for a shower.

"You'll see me again when you're out of the shower again." She said, and kissed me on my cheek. 

"I meant that I missed your naked body against mine..." I breathed in her ear when I realized that she didn't understand what I meant when I said that I missed her. She blushed again and quickly looked away, probably hoping that I wouldn't see it.

"Maybe another time..." She said after a few moments.

"Okay..." I said pouting  again, but gave in. I grabbed some clean clothes from our dressing room and made my way to the showers while Amy waited in the dressing room for me. I had a quick shower before I went back to the dressing room where Glen and Mark were already waiting for me with Am. 

"Ready?" They asked me. I nodded in reply and we made our way out of the venue.  When we reached the doors we saw that there were quite a lot of fans were waiting for us so I told Amy to go with someone from the crew to get to the bus. She agreed to that and kissed my cheek before she went to the bus and we went outside to meet the fans. 

An hour later everyone who was waiting for us had a picture or something so we quickly made our way to the bus. As soon as we were inside I went of to find Amy. A few seconds later I found her sitting on one of the couches tapping away on her phone. I sat down next to her and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. 

"Hey." She said looking up from her phone when she felt my arm around her waist. I smiled at her in reply and pressed my lips against hers. She immediately responded and after a few seconds our lips were moving in sync. I opened my mouth slightly and traced the outlines of her lips with my tongue, she teased me by keeping her mouth shut, so I gently bit down on her lower lip and seconds later she opened her mouth as well. Greeting my tongue with her own. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling me even closer to her while my hands were still on her waist. This was the first 'real' kiss I had with her again since I saw her again this morning, and damn, it was amazing. 

Suddenly we were interrupted my Mark who came walking in our direction and shouted to me,

"Beer?"

Before we could jump apart he was already standing in front of us, smirking when he saw us making out.

"Yeah, thanks." I replied quickly before he'd make a stupid comment about us. He handed me a can still smirking and asked Amy,

"What do you want to drink?"

"Nothing, I think I'm going to bed in a few minutes, I'm quite tired." She replied and just when she finished her sentence a yawn escaped her mouth.

"Sure?" Mark asked trying again.

"Positive." Am replied nodding.

"Okay." Mark said and sat down on the couch next to us. He turned the tv on and we watched a random movie that was on. Moments later we were joined by Glen and a few other people of the crew. I could notice that Amy was indeed tired cause she was snuggled into me with her head on my shoulder and every now and then her eyes closed for a few moments. 

"I'm going to bed." She said after a few more minutes and sat up straight.

"Okay, I'll join you in a few minutes." I replied and gave her a light kiss on her lips. She smiled at me when I pulled away again and stood up.

"Good night guys." She said to us before she walked away to get ready for bed.

"Sooo, Dan, what were you doing when I interrupted you?" Mark asked smirking,

"What do you mean?" I asked pretending like I didn't know what he was on about.

"You know, when you two were almost eating out of each others faces." Mark replied, obviously enjoying this. 

"Yeah, well I'm sorry, I haven't seen her for a while and I missed her. I don't even want to know what you and Rina do to each other when you see her again." I said shrugging my shoulders.

"You want me to tell you guys?" Mark said grinning.

"NO!!" Me and Glen shouted at the same time, causing Mark to laugh. 

"I'm going to bed as well." I said standing up and drinking the last drops out of my can.

"Just don't be to loud." Mark said teasing me again.

"Can't promise anything." I mumbled in reply, rolling my eyes. I made my way to the other side of the bus and stripped down to my boxers before I crawled in next to Amy. She was lying on her back, wearing one of my t-shirts. 

"Am?" I whispered in case she was asleep already.

"Yeah." She replied, talking out loud.

"You're not asleep yet?" I asked a little bit surprised seeing as she was really tired a few minutes ago.

"Nope." She said and I could see her flashing me a small smile in the semi darkness.

"Can make some room, so I can lay next to you?" I asked still sitting in the bunk cause there wasn't enough room for us if we both lay on our back.

"Oh yeah, sorry." She said when she realized that as well. She rolled on her side and moved over to the wall so I could lay down as well. 

"Well this is cosy." She said giggling when we both laid on our sides, with our noses almost touching. 

"I'm sorry, life on the road isn't that glamorous." I said pressing a light kiss on the tip of her nose.

"No, I'm serious. This is quite cosy." She replied kissing my nose as well.

"Whatever. But the hotels are better." I replied wrapping an arm around her waist.

"I think I know why." She said chuckling. 

"Good night, baby." I said and gave her one last kiss. 

"Good night." She replied kissing me back. I felt Amy shift a little bit beside me until she was comfortable, her head on my chest and our bare legs tangled together. Minutes later I felt Am's hot and steady breath on my chest so I assumed she was asleep. I watched her sleeping for a while until I fell asleep as well.