~Chapter 124~

Danny's pov:

I woke up with Am wrapped around me. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting them against the bright light which came through the little gap in between the curtains. When I looked down at Am I found her still fast asleep. I smiled softly at the sight of her, sleeping so peacefully. 

I shifted slightly so I could reach over to the bedside cabinet so I could get my phone to see the time. It was a little after 9AM so I put my phone down again and turned back to Am. I rested my head on top of hers and breathed in her scent, which brought a smile to my face.

I lay listening to her breathing until I heard it picking up, indicating that she was waking up. I heard her sigh deeply before she started to shift. I moved as well so we were facing each other now. She was looking at the through her half open eyes while I was playing with her hair.

"Morning." She mumbled after a few moments.

"Good morning babe." I replied and kissed her softly. She smiled when I pulled away before leaning in to peck my lips once again.

"It's been a long time since we had a lie in like this." She said tangling our legs together.

"Yeah it is, if we don't have to get up early for work we have two monkeys who will wake us up." I replied chuckling. Am laughed slightly before nodding in reply.

We lay in comfortable silence for a while until Am suddenly propped herself up on her elbow, looking down at me. I remained lying on my back curiously looking up at her wondering what she was doing. 

I didn't have to wonder for long though, cause only a few seconds later she leaned down over me and pressed her lips against mine. She moved her lips softly against mine and after a few seconds I started kissing her back. We held eye contact for a little while until her eyes fluttered shut followed by my own. I reached up and cupped her face with my hands, pushing her lips firmer against mine. A few moments later our tongues were intertwined, fighting for dominance. I took my hands away from her face and ran them over her shoulders to her waist pulling her down on top of me, while one of her hands was in my hair and the other held onto my upper arm. I ran my hands further down until they landed on her bum and gave it a firm squeeze, causing her to bite softly on my tongue.

I was just about to flip us over when my phone rang loudly. I wanted to ignore it and carry on with what we were doing but Am pulled away and lay down next to me. I reached over to my phone and saw that I had an incoming FaceTime request from Glen. I was a little bit confused as to why he would FaceTime me instead of just calling but when I answered the call I was met by Ava's cute little face and I immediately understood it.

"Hello sweetheart." I said sitting up in bed with my head against the headboard, Am doing the same.

"Daddy!"

"I'm sorry, but she wouldn't go to sleep without seeing you two." Glen explained who was sitting next to her, holding the phone.

"It's alright." I replied, happy so see my little girl.

We chatted for a little while until Am told her that it was time for her to go to sleep. Ava nodded in reply before she lay down in her bed, her bunny hugged close to her chest. She leaned into the camera and kissed the screen before we did the same to her.

"Good night baby." Am said after we'd watched Ava getting comfortable.

"Night mummy." She replied with a little wave.

After that, the call ended so I put my phone away again.

After we'd had breakfast we decided to go to the beach. I put my swimming trunks and a black vesttop while Am was putting her bikini on.

Once we had everything we though we might need we made our way to the beach. I took my vesttop off again before I lay my towel down and lay down myself. Am was still standing and was rubbing suncream into her arms and shoulders. She was standing with her back to me so I lay down on my back having a nice view on her trained bum.

"Sorry what...?" I asked grinning when I realized she'd turned around and said something.

"I asked if you could rub the suncream into my back." She replied, rising her eyebrow.

"Of course, lay down." I instructed, standing up myself.

She obliged and lay on her stomach on her towel. I kneeled down next to her and took the bottle with suncream. I started at her shoulders and slowly made my way down her back. Once I'd finished her lower back I slipped my hand into her bikini bottom and squeezed her bum softly causing her to giggle.

"Done." I said pulling my hand out of her bikini bottoms and laying down on my own towel again.

She sat up again and sat down on her knees next to me grabbing the bottle with suncream and squirting some on my back.

"We don't want your pale skin to get burnt, do we?" She said teasingly while rubbing a thick layer of suncream into my back.

Once she was done she sharply pulled my swimming trunks down and slapped my ass before saying,

"Done." And laying down as well.

I stood up and quickly pulled my swimming trunks back up. I looked around so see if there was anyone who could have seen what happened, but to my relieve we were the only ones here.

"There could've been people around!" I whined before lying down again.

"I wouldn't have done it if there were people around." She replied simply.

"But I'm sorry." She added and rolled onto her side to give me a quick kiss.

"You're forgiven." I replied grinning when she pulled away.

After our long day at the beach we were too tired to go out for dinner so we ended up ordering pizza. We were sitting on our balcony eating pizza and sipping champagne with the same breathtaking view as last night.

I threw the now empty pizza box to the side and wrapped my arm around Am, pulling her closer to me.

We were both slightly intoxicated once we'd finished two bottles of champagne and half a bottle of wine so we stumbled our way to the bedroom. I had no idea what time it was, but I didn't care either. I shut the blinds while Am took her clothes off and lay down in bed. I took my own clothes off before stumbling around to my side of the bed and getting in besides Am. I tried to switch the light on the bedside cabinet off without knocking it over. Once I'd succeeded I turned around to Am and wrapped my arms around her.