~Chapter 28~

Danny's pov:

I woke up the next day, thank god in my own bed, with a huge headache. I slowly turned over to see Amy still asleep next to me. We had a great time last night, the only thing is that it got really really late. But, it was defiantly the hangover that I have now worth. I grabbed my phone from the bedside table to see what time it was, 11.57 AM. Okay, so my mum's defiantly up already.

I decided to get up and get myself some painkillers and take a few upstairs for when Amy'll wake up. I tiptoed out of bed and opened the door, squinting my eyes against the brightness. I quickly closed the door behind me hoping that all the light wouldn't wake Am up.

"Morning." My mum said happily when she came walking out of her bedroom, even though I could see that she was up for way longer.

"Good morning." I greeted her, giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"Daniel, shouldn't you put something on?" My mum asked laughing. I looked down at myself and realized that I was totally naked...

"Yeah..." I said and went bright red. I quickly turned around again and walked back into the bedroom to find my boxers. When I walked in my room I saw that Amy was awake as well.

"Good morning." I said sitting on the edge of the bed and gave her a kiss on her lips.

"Morning." She replied flashing me a small smile.

"How's the hangover?" I asked and lay down next to her again for a second.

"Hmm, pretty bad. But I've had worse." She said laughing and put her head on my chest. I started stroking her hair and we just lay in comfortable silence.

"You almost make me fall asleep again." I said after a few minutes while I was still stroking her hair. I knew that she loved if someone was doing something with her hair, and it made her a bit sleepy.

"Am I?" I asked looking down at her to see her looking up at me.

"Yeah." She said and gave me a quick kiss.

"We should get up now." She said after another few minutes of silence.

"Yeah, you're right." I said getting out of bed and walked to the bedroom door.

"Daniel, shouldn't you put something on?" Amy asked, using the same tone my mum did a few minutes ago.

"Damn, I forgot it. Again." I said and got a fresh pair of boxers and put them on before walking downstairs, followed by Amy who was wearing one of my t-shirts.

"You didn't put that much on, did you?" My mum asked teasing me when I came downstairs.

"Mum, please..." I begged hoping that she'd stop embarrassing me, even though Amy loved it. I walked to the kitchen and made us all a cup of tea.

"Dan, we're in the papers again." Amy said and handed me the papers with a picture of us plastered on the cover. The picture was of us two holding hands when we left the club we went to last night. Obviously drunk. The article next to it was kinda the same as yesterday, that they were speculating that I have a new girlfriend. That's the downside of being famous, I mean I love the fans and all that but you just can't keep your private life private. As soon as I'm walking around with a girl holding hands I've got a girlfriend and everyone has to write about it. Like everyone cares about that. 

After I'd read the article I put the papers down on the kitchen counter and gave my mum and Amy their cup of tea.

"Had a great night last night?" My mum asked, obviously changing the subject about me and Amy being in the papers.

"Yeah." Amy said smiling while back to yesterday. It was like one big dance party the after party, with a lot of alcohol.

"Glad to hear you had fun, even though you woke me up when you came back. You're not really the silent drunk." My mum said to us.

"Sorry..." Amy said blushing.

"It's okay love." My mum said flashing her a smile. After our tea me and Amy went for a shower while my mum decided that she needed to clean my house. Even though I've said like thousand times to her that she doesn't need to do it cause I can do it myself, she wants to do it. So I just let her. We walked upstairs and grabbed a clean pair of clothes before we made our way to the bathroom and decided to have a shower together.

"Are we gonna do something about the press thing?" Amy asked and I could see that it was bothering her.

"I don't know. Do you want to do something about it?" I asked unsure if she wanted to make it official that we're together.

"I don't know. I don't know if I want to be in the public eye cause I'm Danny O'Donoghue's girlfriend..." She said looking down at her feet.

"Why would you think that would happen?" I asked lifting her chin with my finger forcing her to look at me while the hot water ran down our bodies.

"I don't know. You're famous so you're in the public eye." She said and looked away again as soon as I let go of her chin.

"That's just for now. In a few weeks time everyone's already forgotten it and it's back to normal again.

"Yeah, but you're normal is a bit different than mine normal you know." She said with what I hoped was a small smile.

"What do you mean?" I asked not fully understanding what she meant by that.

"You're normal is being recognized by your fans and asking you for autographs and stuff. My normal is that nobody knows me beside from my friends, family and colleagues." She explained.

"That's true. But you'll get used to it, I promise." I said lifting her chin again and pressed my lips against hers.

"I hope so." I replied with a small smile when we pulled away.

"Just remember that I love you." I said and kissed her again.