~Chapter 114~

Danny's pov:

It's been several weeks since Glen's 'accident', but him and Rachel have just moved on and they're fine. 

Ava and Liz are staying at my mum, cause Ava said that she missed 'Granny' and when I told my mum she said that they could come over. Which Ava was more than happy about, knowing she'd get extremely spoiled my by mum. And my mum loves spoiling them, so I just let them, knowing I couldn't change it even if I wanted. 

Since it's just me and Am in the house, we're spending every minute we're not working together. Mostly in bed, though...

"Babe, I've got to get up, I'm already late for the studio." I said, running my hand over her naked back while she rested her head on my bare chest. 

"And you have to work too." I added, looking down at her. 

"Hmm I know." She replied, lifting her head from my chest. She untangled our intertwined legs before she stood up and walked to the bathroom. I watched her naked body as she walked out of the bedroom before I got out of bed as well. I collected our abandoned clothes from the floor and took them with me to the bathroom where I dropped them in the laundry basket. I opened the glass door to the shower and joined Am.

I was standing with my eyes closed, rinsing the shampoo out of my hair when I felt Am's hands running down my sides, letting them rest on my asscheeks. Next, I felt her lips on my shoulder, pressing soft kisses along my left shoulder. I opened my eyes to find Am standing in front of me. 

"Babe, we can't... I've got to go to the studio..."

"I know, I'm sorry." She said pulling away.

"Don't be sorry, I enjoyed it." I replied smirking before I turned the shower off. I took a towel and dried myself before wrapping it around my waist and making my way back to the bedroom to get dressed.

I quickly ran downstairs and shoved some breakfast down my throat before I put my shoes and coat on. I stuffed my keys and phone in my pocket before I shouted up the stairs to Am that I was going to the studio.

"Alright, bye!" She replied from the top of the stairs. 

I got in the taxi that was waiting outside and gave him the directions to the studio. Once we arrived there I paid him before I quickly ran inside, being 25 minutes too late. 

"Ah, look who's here!" Mark said, tuning one of his many guitars. 

"Sorry I overslept." I lied.

"You did?" He asked, obviously not convinced.

"Yeah." I said not looking him in the eye, knowing he could tell exactly if I was lying or not if I'd look at him.

"Then how did that hickey get there?" He asked smirking. 

"Where?" I asked, immediately brining my hand to my neck trying to find the hickey Am must have given me this morning.

"Nowhere, but you're reaction made it pretty clear you didn't oversleep." Mark replied laughing. I rolled my eyes at him, annoyed that he got it right. 

Luckily, he dropped it pretty quick so we could get to work. I was sitting on one of the couches with a notepad on my lap, trying to think of lyrics. I couldn't really think of something so I moved to the piano instead, hoping I'd come up with something else like a piano riff or something. 

We didn't really get much work done today, so as it was getting 5PM we decided to call it a day. After I'd said goodbye to everybody I went outside and got in another taxi back home. 

Half an hour later I arrived back home and made my way inside. I walked into the living room where I expected Am to be, since she said she'd be home around 4PM, but when I walked in the living room was empty. 

"Am!?" I called out walking back to the hall. I stayed silent for a few moments until I heard her replying,

"Bathroom."

"Are you okay?" I asked as I walked up the stairs, noticing her voice sounded slightly strange.

"Y-yeah." She replied.

"Are you sure?" I asked again, standing outside the bathroom.

"Yeah.. I'm alright." I heard her say before she bathroom door opened. She was not okay. Her eyes were sore and red and she was shaking.

"Baby, what's wrong." I asked concerned, enveloping her in my arms. She pressed her face in the crook of my neck, not saying anything. I just rubbed her back waiting for her to tell me what was wrong. 

I'm pregnant..." She whispered after a few moments.

"You are?" I asked surprised. I felt her nod before she pulled away.

"I'm sorry..." She said looking down.

"Why are you sorry?" I asked confused why she was so upset about it.

"We didn't plan it." She replied, meeting my eyes.

"We didn't plan Liz either, and look how happy we are with her." I replied immediately.

"But Liz isn't even one year old and I'm already pregnant again!"

"Baby, there's nothing wrong with that." I replied softly, taking her hands in mine.

"How did you find out?" I asked when she didn't say anything.

"My period was getting pretty late, so I did a test just for my own peace of mind, fully expecting it to be negative, but then it was positive. I was so shocked..." She said, refusing to look at me.

"Is that the reason that you're so upset, because you were so shocked that it wasn't negative?" I asked her, rubbing my thumb over the back of her hand. She nodded slowly before meeting my eyes.

"Come here." I said, pulling her in my arms again. 

"I'm happy about it, you know." I said when I felt her arms wrap around my waist as well.

"I'm glad." She replied. I could hear the smile in her voice when she said that, which made me smile as well. 

"How long?" I asked, remembering it could've happened almost every day over the last two and a half week...

"Almost two weeks." She replied. 

"You're happy about it too...Right...?" I asked after a few moments of silence.

"Yeah. I was just shocked..." She replied nodding.

We stood in silence for a while, her head resting on my shoulder, until she silence was broken my by stomach making a grumbling noise. 

"Right, let's go make dinner." Am said chuckling before she pulled away. I was happy to see that she was smiling once she pulled away. I nodded in reply before Am pulled out of our embrace and made her way downstairs. 

I walked into the bathroom where I found the pregnancy test lying in the sink. I felt sorry for Am that she was on her own when she found out and was so shocked about it. I put the test away before I followed Am downstairs.

Later that night we lay cuddled in bed, watching a film. Am's legs were resting over mine, with my hand on her thigh. My head was lying against her shoulder while her head rested against mine. 

"You think this will be a boy?" I asked.

"I don't know, do you want it to be a boy?" She replied, placing her hand on top of mine.

"I'd love to have a boy as well. Don't get me wrong, I'll be extremely happy if we're having another girl. But I'd love to have a mini-me." I said, intertwining my fingers with hers. 

"I'd love you have a mini-you."