~Chapter 55~

Amy's pov:

Today's the day that the lads are gonna play Croke park. Dan woke up really early today, probably because of excitement and went to the venue with the lads. I was having a coffee with Rina while someone was looking after their kids.

"Dan couldn't talk about anything else the past few days." I said smiling when we sat down with our coffee.

"Mark was the same." Rina replied taking a sip from her coffee. We talked for a little longer until we decided to go to the venue as well. Maybe help them coping with their nerves.

Once we arrived there we used our backstage passes to go and find them. Croke park is huge so we had no idea where they could be but we didn't want to bother anyone either cause everybody was so busy preparing things. I walked past a corner to find the lads while Rina went to find them somewhere else when I bumped into someone. I looked up and saw that I bumped into Pharrell Williams. For a second I was totally starstruck cause I didn't expect this at all. But then I realized that I must be looking really stupid cause I was staring at him with my eyes wide open.

"Uhm, hi..." I stumbled,

"Hey." He replied, with a smile.

"I'm going to find Danny." I said, and walked past him. I looked back to see that he continued walking to wherever he was going. Thank god he wasn't looking back cause that would probably mean that he'd think that I'm totally mad. After a few more minutes I found a door with 'The script dressing room' on it, so I knocked on it before I walked in. I found Glen doing a periscope so I quickly walked out again cause I didn't really want to be on periscope and I didn't see Dan either.

"Hey Am." Mark said walking to the dressing room when I walked out.

"Hi, have you seen Dan?" I asked.

"No, he'll come soon I guess, he disappears more often." He replied laughing and opened the door to the dressing room.

"Okay, thanks." I said and walked away again. I decided to go to the stage to see if he was there. I found him at the side of the stage talking to someone so I waited for a few minutes until he was finished before I'd go to him. Once the guy who he was talking to walked away again I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him from behind.

"Hey babe." He said, covering my hands with his own while I rested my head on his back.

"Hey." I replied, letting go of him so he could turn around before I hugged him again.

"How's everything going here?" I asked, wrapping my arms around him once again when he had turned around.

"Okay I guess. The people for the parade will be here any second now." He said, resting his head on top of mine.

"You'll kill it tonight." I said, sensing that he was nervous already. He didn't reply but I felt a movement at the top of my head, so I assumed that he was smiling.

"And my mum asked if you could call her if you have time today, she wants to say good luck personally. But she doesn't want to call if you're busy so she asked if I could ask you to call her instead." I said pulling away a little bit.

"I will, I promise." He said smiling. Even though my mum wasn't coming my dad was, and I was happy about that. Cause he flew specially for this from LA to Dublin. Well he's not here yet, he'd text me when he was landed so I could come and pick him up. Dan and my dad called quite a few times the last few weeks which I found really strange, not cause they don't like each other or something. It's because when I asked about it, they both changed the subject quickly. I'll find out, maybe not today, cause I won't bother Dan with that today. But I'll find out.