~Chapter 93~

Danny's pov:

I woke up from the annoying sound of my alarm blaring in my ears. Groaning, I rolled over to my other side and reached out for my phone to turn the alarm off. Once it was off I rubbed my eyes and gave myself a few moments to wake up properly. But soon enough I had to get out of bed so I threw the covers back and made my way to the bathroom to have a shower. I let the water run over my body for a while until I realized I was running out of time so I quickly washed myself before I turned the shower off again and dried myself. I put on some black jeans and a tight black t-shirt and quickly rubbed my hair dry with the towel before I made my way to Ava's room. When I walked in I found her already awake, playing with her bunny.

"Good morning sunshine!" I said and opened the curtains, allowing the light to stream through the window into the room.

"Mumma!" She said happily when I lifted her up.

"Yeah, we're gonna pick mummy up today." I replied smiling.

It's been a year and a half since Am got the offer to get into modeling, and when she realized that she really wanted it and really went for it, her career really took off. Now she has shoots all over the world, and for the past week and a half she's been to LA for a few shoots. I'm really happy for Am that everything's doing so great, but it also makes it harder when we both got a job that takes us all over the world, but we make it work.

I took some clothes from Ava's wardrobe and started to dress her, while she was busy talking to her bunny. Ava's now almost two years old, and she learned a lot of words over the past few months, so I love hearing her talk and talking to her.

"Done." I said smiling at her when I had dressed her and put her down.

"Done!" She repeated giggling and looked up at me. I walked out of her room while she followed behind, once I was at the stairs I waited for her to get downstairs. Once she came walking towards me I kneeled down and opened my arms for her, she smiled widely and walked into them so I picked her up and carried her downstairs where I sat her down and started to make us breakfast.

Just as we were both ready the taxi pulled up to take us to the airport.

"Ready?" I asked Ava, who was sitting next to Lola, stroking her head.

"Ya!" She said giggling but remained at the floor next to Lola.

"You coming then?" I asked chuckling.

"No." She said, not looking up from Lola. I chuckled to myself and walked towards her and picked her up to leave.

"Daddy no!" She said reaching out for Lola again.

"But we're gonna pick mummy up." I replied, putting her coat on. She thought about that for a few moments, letting me put her coat on before I carried her to the cab that was waiting outside.

"Where to, sir?" The driver asked when I got in.

"London Heathrow please." I replied, fastening our seat belts. The driver started the engine and drove off. I looked at Ava who was looking out of the window, intrigued by everything that was going on around her.

When we arrived at the airport I paid the driver and lifted Ava out of the car before I walked into the arrival hall. I saw that Am's flight would land in two minutes, so it won't be long now. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and texted Am saying that I had arrived at the airport and was waiting for her. I stuffed my phone back into my pocket with one hand while I held Ava on my hip with the other. She was resting her head against my shoulder and was sucking peacefully on her little thumb. I pressed a soft kiss against the top of my head and smiled to myself, happy that I was going to see Am again. A few minutes later I felt my phone buzz so I took it out of my pocket again to see that Am had replied,

'I'm now waiting for my luggage, won't be long now😇 See you in a few minutes😘 x'

I put my phone away again and waited until I saw the first people walking out through the doors. After another five minutes I saw Am walking through those doors, her blonde hair in a high pony tail and her blue eyes searching for me. I made my way towards her and suddenly she spotted me as well, her eyes lit up and she made her way to me as fast as possible. She practically threw herself at me and I caught her just in time with my left arm careful not to drop Ava who I was holding with my right arm.

"I love you." Am said, squeezing me against her but being careful because of Ava.

"Mumma!" Ava squealed before I could say those three words back and I handed Ava over to Am.

"I missed you baby." Am said smiling while holding Ava. I took Am's suitcase before we made our way outside to hail a taxi to go back home.

"I missed you." I said, taking Am's hand in mine and squeezing it softly once we were on our way home.

"I missed you too." She replied and rested her head against my shoulder. I wrapped my arm around her waist and pulled her even closer to me before I pressed a soft kiss against her temple. She turned her head and pressed her lips softly against mine.

"And I missed that." She said smiling when we pulled away.

"Me too." I said before I pressed my lips against hers once again.

When we arrived back home Am immediately emptied her suitcase into the washing machine before she came into the kitchen where I was making tea.

"How was LA?" I asked as she hopped onto the kitchen counter.

"Great, spent a lot of time on the beach." She said wrapping her arms around my neck while I was standing in between her legs.

"I guessed that." I replied, referring to her tan and the natural highlights in her hair.

We spent the rest of the day playing with Ava and chilling out. Am showed me a few of the photos from the shoots and she impresses me every time she shows me photos from her shoots.

"Do you want me to order chinese?" I offered once we'd both brought Ava to her bed and still hadn't eaten.

"Sounds great." Am replied and sat down on the couch.

We decided to just eat on the couch because we couldn't be bother to set the table, so we sat eating on the couch while watching a film that was on. We threw the empty boxes on the coffee table, and lay down on the couch, watching the end of the film.

Once the film was ended I threw the empty food boxes into the bin and got out two glasses to get us a drink.

"Red wine?" I called out to Am, who was still lying on the couch.

"No, thanks." She replied.

"White?"

"Nah..."

"A beer then?" I offered, taking out a beer for myself.

"No, I think I'll be off alcohol for a while..." She said, walking into the kitchen.

"What do you mean?" I asked, slightly confused.

"Danny, I'm pregnant."