~Chapter 12~

Danny's pov:

I woke up with a huge headache and a disgusting taste in my mouth. These are the moments that I regret drinking the night before. I carefully shifted but suddenly I felt the skin of my arm coming in contact with something, or should I say someone... I slowly opened my eyes and looked to my sight where I saw a girl lying next to me. But it wasn't just a girl, it was Amy. Okay weird. I turned back around to see what time it was, I picked my phone up from the bedside table and closed my eyes slightly against the bright light. 11.36 AM. Okay, well it's a little bit later than I thought... I slowly sat up and got out of bed to get a few painkillers, but when I walked towards the door I saw all the clothes lying on the floor and when I looked down at myself I realized that I was naked as well. I turned back around and saw Amy's bare shoulders coming out from under the duvet. Fuck. How could this happen? I quickly put my boxers back on and went downstairs to get a few painkillers. I swallowed them with water and took a few upstairs to Amy. I also made us both a cup of tea and carried them upstairs.

When I walked back into my room I saw that Amy was awake now, she was lying with her eyes open staring at the ceiling.

"Morning, need some painkillers?" I asked putting the glass on the bedside table.

"Thanks." She said with a small smile. I walked back around the bed and got in again. She sat up a little bit to drink and I think just like me she didn't realize that she was naked cause she didn't cover herself up or something.

"Amy? Can you remember what happened last night?" I asked awkwardly.

"No, not yet. Why?" She asked puzzled.

"Well... Eh... I woke up naked and you're naked as well... So, well you know..." I replied and looked at her but tried not to look further down than her face. She looked down at herself and quickly covered herself up once she realized that she was completely naked like I said. She blushed and took a sip from her tea.

"Sorry..." She mumbled in between sips.

"It's okay, it wasn't that bad." I said with a wink.

"Don't Dan." She said shaking her head while she was blushing again. I picked my mug up from the bedside table as well and suddenly the memories from last night came back. How she was grinding against me in the club, how she kissed me and how I took her to my bedroom. Fuck fuck fuck.

"I think I remembered what happened last night..." I mumbled and I looked at Amy who was thinking about it as well.

"Yeah, I guess me too." She replied. It still wasn't awkward between us, it was just that we were both embarrassed I guess.

"Sorry..." She said again.

"It's not your fault. It's mine as well. We were both drunk and didn't know what we were doing..." I said but I think I was more trying to convince myself than her. She just nodded in response and was looking at the hot liquid in her mug.

"Danny...?" She said taking a deep breath.

"Yeah?" I asked looking at her. It was silent for a few moments until she said,

"Nothing, no, sorry just leave it." 

I could see that she wanted to say something different but I didn't want to push her so I just let it be like this.

"I'm going to have a shower, cause I have to go to the studios." I said getting out of bed.

"Okay." She said tearing her gaze away from her mug. I walked to the bathroom and stepped into the shower. I washed my hair and body and when I got out the headache was slightly better. I dressed myself and put my hair in its quiff.

"I'm at the studios, just call me if something happens." I said when I came downstairs where Amy was standing in the kitchen. Dressed this time.

"Okay, have fun." She said with a small smile. I smiled back at her and with that I left. 

I arrived at the studios at the same time as Jessie so I walked over to her and greeted her.

"Hi, how're you today?" She asked happily.

"Mwa,  quite hangover, but apart from that okay. You?" I said smirking.

"I'm fine." She said laughing and with that we walked inside. We both went to different room to work with our acts. But I couldn't really keep my attention by what I was doing. I couldn't stop thinking about Amy, I felt different around her now. And not because we hooked up last night, I just don't know what's wrong with me. I mean sure she's a gorgeous girl, but you can't get feelings for one of your best friends, right?

Finally we had a lunch break so I went to the canteen where I saw Tom, Will and Jessie already sitting. I picked up some food and went to sit by them. They all flashed me a smile and continued talking about some basic stuff. Suddenly I felt my phone buzz in my pocket so I took it out and saw that I had a text from Jessie,

"Are you okay? You seem quite off today..."

I looked up from my phone and I Jess looking at me with a questioning look. I simply nodded in response and continued eating. She didn't seem convinced so she'll come back on it later, but for now I just let it be. 

After lunch break we got to our last acts of the day. Thank god the time went a little bit quicker this time. Don't get me wrong, I love working with them. But I just wanted some time to think right now. And I still had a hangover. When I was done with my last act I went to my dressing room to collect my stuff before I went back home. But when I arrived at my dressing room I saw Jess standing in front of my door, waiting for me.

"Spill the beans, mr. Something's up with you." Was the first thing she said when I stopped in front of her.

"Okay, come in. I don't want everybody to hear it." I said with a sigh and opened the door. We walked in together and she sat down on the couch waiting for me to begin.

"I hooked up with Amy last night and I don't know what I'm feeling about her now." I said quickly when I closed the door behind me.

"You what?!" She said shocked.

"Yeah, you heard me right." I said sighing and sat down on the couch as well.

"And what do you mean, you don't know what you're feeling about her?" She asked still with the same shocked look on her face.

"I don't know, I feel different around her now. It's not in a bad way I guess. I-I just don't know..." I said putting my head in my hands.

"Oh Danny boy, you're falling for her." She said smiling.

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"It's quite obvious to be honest. When you brought her here the fist day, when I thought that she was your girlfriend, I thought that because of she way you were looking at each other. It's easy to see that she likes you and you like her as well. You're both just too damn stubborn and afraid to tell each other." She said like it was the most obvious thing in the world. But maybe she was right, maybe I really am falling for her...