~Chapter 150~

Amy's pov:

I had just picked up the girls from school and as soon as I opened the front door they both ran off inside. I followed them in, dropping their bags in the hall before making my way into the living room. As I walked in I found Dan curled up on the sofa. I walked over to him and realized he was asleep. I smiled at the sight of him before getting a blanket and covering him with it. 

He still hasn't been sleeping properly over the last few days so I'm not planning on waking him right now. 

After I checked on the girls making sure they were OK playing together I walked back to the car and got the groceries out. I took them to the kitchen and put them all away while I was making tea in the meantime. 

I had stored almost everything when I pulled the last thing out of the plastic bag. A pregnancy test.

My period is getting late. Like, seriously late. And I found out that I was pregnant with Liz and the baby I lost the same. 

As I stood with the box in my hand I looked over at Dan, who was still asleep, wondering if I should do it now or wait until he wakes up. I found love to find out at the same time as him if I', pregnant. But I don't want to give him false hope telling him I might be pregnant, risking I'm not. I know how much he wants a third child and I don't want to put him through the heartache if I tell him I could be pregnant but turn out not to be...

Sighing, I walked upstairs to the bathroom. I locked the door behind me before I opened the box and took one test out and stored the other test in the cupboard between my own products. 

Once I'd taken the test I lay it down in the sink before I sat down on the closed toilet seat, waiting for the result.

Danny's pov:

I woke up when I felt a small body cuddle into me. I opened my eyes to see Ava watching tv, getting comfortable.

"Hey sunshine." I said smiling.

"Hello daddy." She said smiling while I lifted the corner of the duvet, inviting her to join me. I was lying on my side with my back against the back of the sofa while Ava was now lying in front of me.

"Why were you sleeping?" She asked confused as she looked at me.

"Cause I was a little tired." I told her with a smile. 

"Okay." She replied shrugging before turning her head so she was watching tv again. I brushed her dark blonde hair out of my face and pressed a kiss against the top of her head, holding her close to me.

-

I'd tucked Ava into her bed and after sitting with her for a while she eventually allowed me to go. I leaned down and pressed one more kiss against her forehead before leaving her bedroom. I walked into Liz's room to make sure she was alright, and to my surprise I found her awake. She was sitting up in her bed while tears ran down her cheeks.

"Hey sweetheart, what's wrong?" I asked softly as I kneeled down next to her bed. Without answering she crawled over to me and flung her little arms around my neck. I placed my hand on her back, rubbing circled on her back while whispering soothing words into her ear. My other hand was cradling the back of her head, stroking through her soft hair. I felt her start to relax into me until she was resting all her weight into me. I turned my head carefully to see that she'd fallen asleep again. I carefully released her arms from around my neck and settled her back into her bed. I turned on her little fairy lights in case she'd wake again before I leaned down and kissed her cheek softly. 

I left her room and closed the door behind me. I made my way to the bathroom where I found Am standing in front of the steamed up mirror combing her hair. 

"The girls are both asleep." I said as I closed the door so the cold air from outside the bathroom wouldn't get in.

"Good." She said flashing me a smile. I went to stand behind her and gently tugged at the towel she'd wrapped around her body, causing it to drop to the floor. I wrapped my arms around her now naked body and pulled her into me, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"I love you." I mumbled in her ear while nibbling on her earlobe. I pressed small kisses on her neck and across her shoulder until she turned around so she was facing me. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers while my hands travelled down until they were resting on her bum. She started to unbutton my shirt and ran her hands over my chest a few times before brushing my shirt off my shoulders. I lifted her up, causing her to wrap her legs around my waist, and swiftly walked to our bedroom. 

"God, you're so sexy." I breathed as I looked down on her as she lay on her back with me hovering over her. She giggled and placed her hand on the back of my neck, drawing me down to her. It wasn't long until Am had undressed me of my last garment and our bodies were moving together. I slowly made love to her while I felt all the worry and stress of the last few days melt away. I felt Am's hands claw at my back while she was arching her own. I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers while we both climaxed. 

I was lying on my back catching my breath, when Am propped herself up on her elbow and looked down at me. 

"I have to tell you something. I was going to tell you after my shower but then you came and distracted me..." She said, causing me to grin.

"What is it?" I asked as I felt my racing heart starting to calm down. 

"We're getting another baby." She said while taking my hand in hers.

"You... You mean you're pregnant?" I asked as I sat up. She nodded in reply and I couldn't stop the smile that spread out across my face. 

I pushed her onto her back and started pressing butterfly kisses on her stomach.

"I'm so... Fucking... Happy."