~Chapter 26~

Danny's pov:

Amy had run out of the room to get a doctor while I was trying everything I could to calm Mark down. He was going mental and was saying to Rina that she had to be strong and that she was going to make it. Soon enough Amy came back with a doctor and we were told to leave, including Mark. We had to drag him with us, cause he wanted to stay with Rina. And I understand that, but we have to leave them to do their job. 

We were sitting in the waiting room for barely ten minutes but Mark was already growing impatient and was pacing around the room.

"What on earth takes them this long?" He asked taking his phone out to see the time.

"Mark, we here for just ten minutes. They need time to find out what's going on." Amy said trying to reassure Mark. He sighed and sat down on one of the chairs next to me. I put my hand on his shoulder and he flashed me a small smile, even though I knew that it was fake.

Five minutes later the door opened and the doctor came walking in. He showed no expression which kinda scared me but before I could think anything else Mark was already standing on his feet and asked,

"Is she okay?"

"Yes, she is. She's just woken up, we didn't expect her to wake up cause she didn't make that much progression that's why we had to send you away. To check if everything's okay." The doctor said with a small smile.

"Can we see her?" Mark asked relieved.

"Yes. But she needs to rest as well so you can't stay too long." The doctor replied and guided us to another room where they had brought Rina now. He opened the door and let us in. Mark immediately ran over to Rina and hugged her carefully before pressing kisses all over her head. I looked down at Amy while she looked up at me and we smiled at each other. I'm really happy that Rina is okay, cause I was really worried. Because I love Rina as well, and I can't even imagine what Mark would do if she wouldn't be okay. Once Mark sat down on the chair next to her bed we walked up to her and greeted her as well.

"Thank god you're okay." I said smiling while I sat down in the chair next to Amy. Rina flashed me a smile in reply. We all talked to her about what she'd missed and stuff, she didn't reply that much but that was okay. I mean, she'd just woken up from a coma.

"I'm really sorry, but you have to leave." The same doctor said when he walked into the room. Again, it took us a lot to get Mark away from Rina but he promised that he'd be back soon tomorrow. We all said hugged her goodbye before we made our way out of the hospital and to Amy's car. We dropped Mark of at his own house before we drove back to ours.

"I was really scared for a moment that it was going wrong." I admitted when I sat down next to Amy on the couch with a cup of tea.

"Thank god it didn't." She replied and moved over to sit on my lap. I smiled at my beautiful girlfriend and pressed my lips softly against hers.

"I love you." I whispered when I pulled away.

"I love you too." She said smiling and pressed our foreheads against each other. I took her mug out of her hands and placed it on the coffee table before I pressed my lips against hers once again. My hands rested on her waist while her hands were running through my hair, tugging at the ends. I opened my mouth a little bit and traced her bottom lip with my tongue, begging for entrance. She slowly opened her mouth and our tongues started fighting for dominance. I pushed her on her back on the couch and hovered over her, my legs on each side of her. I left her lips and started kissing her cheek and chin down to her neck. The threw her head back when I was kissing her neck and a soft moan escaped her mouth, making me smirk against her neck. Her hands slipped under my t-shirt and ran up and down my back. I gently bit on the soft skin of her neck and she suddenly took my t-shirt of. I smirked at her and pressed my lips against hers once again. She wrapped her legs around my waist while I was carefully standing up, taking her with me. I supported her with my hands on her butt and walked up the stairs to our bedroom without breaking the kiss. 

In the bedroom I lay her down on the bed and took her shirt of, taking in her beauty.

"You're so fucking beautiful." I whispered before I kissed down from her neck to her breasts and over her stomach. My hands went to her jeans and quickly took them of, leaving her in just her bra and knickers. She pushed me on my back on the bed and came on top of me kissing my chest while her hands started to unbuckle my belt and took my jeans of. My hands slowly went to her back and undid her bra. I took it of her arms and cupped her breasts with my hands. I rolled us over again and started to kiss her breasts while her hands were tugging at my hair. Her hands left my hair and ran over my back down to the waistband of my boxers. She put her hands inside of my boxers and gave my butt a firm squeeze before she took my boxers of, leaving me fully naked. I decided to stop the foreplay and took her knickers of as well. I reached over to my bedside cabinet and took out a small package. 

"You ready?" I asked her making sure she was ready. She just nodded in reply and pressed her slightly swollen lips against mine. I spread her legs and came inside of her, letting a moan escape from my mouth. I started of slow, but went faster with each thrust. 

Once we both came I collapsed breathless next to her. She turned onto her side and smiled at me, making me smile as well. We just stared into each others eyes for a while until we heard the doorbell ring.

"Just ignore it." I whispered, but moments later it rang again and I heard Mark shout from outside,

"Dan open the freaking door!!" 

I sighed and got of the bed, quickly putting on a pair of boxers before I walked downstairs to open the door.

"Did I interrupt something?" He asked cheekily when I opened the door.

"No. Why'd you think that?" I said but immediately realized how stupid that sounded seeing as I'm barely wearing anything.

"You're just in your boxers, and you've got 'I-just-did-it' hair." He smirked. I knew I couldn't deny it so I quickly changed the subject.

"Why are you here?" I asked hoping he'd drop it.

"Oh yeah right,  I just picked the kids up and Lila can't find her giraffe so I thought maybe it's still here?" He said like he almost forgot that was the reason he came here, instead of teasing me.

"I'll have a look." I said and turned around leaving the door open for him to come in. I ran upstairs and walked into the room where they had spend a few nights. I kneeled down and looked under the bed where I found a giraffe, like Mark said Lila couldn't find.

"Got it." I said walking back downstairs and handed him Lila's stuffed animal.

"Thanks. I'll leave now, so you two can continue whatever you were doing." Mark winked before he left again. I walked back upstairs and into bed next to Amy.

"What was it?" She asked putting her head on my chest.

"Lila forgot her giraffe and Mark came here to get it." I explained twisting her hair around my finger.

"Ah. Let's watch a movie." She offered sitting up a little bit.

"Sounds great." I replied and kissed her head before I got up again to put a movie on.