~Chapter 175~

Danny's pov:

Am and I were still sitting in the park. After we'd thrown the bottle of disgusting wine into the bin we'd gotten another better bottle of wine. It's fair to say that we've gotten quite a few drinks tonight and because of that Am was now slightly intoxicated. Okay, I'll be honest I was tipsy too but not as bad as Am.

She was sitting on my lap looking up at the stars when he suddenly got up from my lap and walked forward a little bit. Then suddenly she stopped a few feet away from me with her back turned to me. I watched as she reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it up slightly, revealing her black lace, and see through panties.

"You like that?" She asked flirtatiously as she looked over her shoulder at me.

"You know I do." I answered as my eyes traveled up her long legs before landing on her beautifully shaped bum.

"Well you can't have it." She said as she walked over to me and sat on my lap once again, a leg on each side of me and her hands placed on my shoulders.

"Not? Why not?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Cause I'm the boss, and I'm saying you can't." She answered as she looked down at me, biting her lip.

"You are now?" I asked laughing.

"I am indeed." She said while I placed my hands on her waist.

"If you say so, ma'am." I said laughing before leaning up and stealing a kiss.

We teased each other for a little while longer until I decided it was time to go home, seeing as it was getting really late. I held Am's hand in mine as we started walking home. It was a beautiful night, the sky was really clear making it possible to see the stars. There was also no wind and therefore it wasn't cold either.

As we reached our house I took out my keys before letting us in. I told Am to go straight upstairs while I walked into the living room where the babysitter was sitting on the couch with a crying Jamie on her lap.

"I was just going to make him a bottle." She said as she noticed me coming in.

"I'll do that. You go home, I think we've taken enough of your time." I told her as I took my walled out to pay her. I took Jamie from her before handing her the money and walking her to the door.

After I'd locked the door I walked to the kitchen where I made a bottle and sat down on the couch with Jamie, feeding him. He stopped crying immediately and looked up at me with his big eyes as he was being fed.

Once he was finished I decided to get him back to bed so I stood up from the couch and held Jamie against my chest.

"Better now, little man?" I asked him as I put the now empty bottle away before walking up the stairs to bring him back to his cot. I tucked him in and stroked his little head for a few moments before deciding to check on Ava and Liz.

As I walked into our bedroom I found Am lying on the bed passed out, only having managed to undress her top half. I chuckled at the sight of her before kneeling down on the bed next to her and taking her dress off properly. Once it was off I pulled the duvet over her before getting myself ready for bed.

I crawled in next to her and pressed a kiss against her forehead before I closed my eyes, ready to fall asleep.

Amy's pov:

I woke up with a banging headache and incredibly dry mouth. I rolled onto my back before slowly opening my eyes. I took me a few seconds to adjust to the bright light that was coming through the gap in between the curtains but when I did I found Dan lying on his side next to me, looking at me.

"Morning babe." He said smiling, not looking hungover at all.

I groaned and ran my hand over my face causing Dan to chuckle.

"Feeling rough?" He asked with an amused smile on his face.

"It's not funny." I said glaring.

"I'm sure it's not." He said before leaning over and kissing my cheek.

"Is there anything I can do for you?" He asked as he settled back on his pillow.

"I doubt it. Unless you have some miracle cure to make this headache go away." I said and massaged my temples with my fingers.

"I don't. But I can get you some painkillers, which is the closest I can get to this miracle cure." He answered laughing before he hopped out of bed. He walked out of the bedroom and I heard him rummaging in the bathroom before he came back with two painkillers and a glass of water.

"There go you babe." He said and placed the pills and glass on my bedside cabinet.

"Thanks." I said, managing to flash him a smile before I took the painkillers.

As the day went on, my hangover slowly faded to the point where I actually could think of food without wanting to throw up.

I was sitting on the floor playing with Ava while Liz sat at the coffee table drawing and Dan was in the kitchen making dinner. He's been an absolute star today, keeping the kids busy while I was recovering from my hangover.

"Anything I can do to help?" I asked as I wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Nope. Wine?" He asked as he held up his own glass.

"No thanks." I answered laughing before I started to set the table.

"Why not?" He asked teasing me.

"Because, I feel like I'm still getting last night's wine out of my system." I answered chuckling while I filled a glass with water.

Once we'd gotten the kids to bed Dan decided to go and have a walk with Lola while I unloaded the dishwasher.

Around twenty minutes after he'd gone the rain started pouring down. I ran upstairs and took a towel, leaving it on the bottom of the stairs for when Dan would get home.

But twenty minutes turned to two hours and Dan still wasn't home. The weather didn't get any better either and I was starting to get worried so I decided to call Mark, thinking that maybe he'd gone there to shield from the rain.

"Hey Amy!" Mark said when he picked up.

"Hey. Is Dan there with you?" I asked.

"No why?" He answered, confusion clear in his voice.

"Because he went out to walk Lola over two hours ago and is still not back." I told him as I looked out the window. I couldn't see much because there was so much rain.

"Have you called him?"

"Multiple times, he doesn't pick up." I told him when my attention was drawn to the news on the tv.

They were just telling about an accident that happened a little under an hour ago. Involving two cars and a pedestrian. One dead, five injured, one of which in life danger.

A/N:

Cliffhangerrrt... I'm going on holiday so I probably won't be able to update the next two weeks. I'll continue as soon as I get back though! For now, I hope you enjoyed this chapter. x