~Chapter 97~

Amy's pov:

I was standing in front of the mirror in the bathroom doing my makeup when I heard the door open and out of the corner of my eye I saw Danny coming in.

"Are you almost ready babe?" He asked, standing behind me and placing his hands on my hips.

"Almost." I replied, looking at him in the mirror. He placed his head on my shoulder and watched intensely how I was doing my makeup.

"You're a natural beauty, you don't need makeup." He said after a few moments.

"And you're sweet." I replied turning my head and pressed a kiss against his cheek.

"I'll be waiting downstairs for you." He said and squeezed by butt before he left the bathroom. I finished my makeup before I walked to the bedroom where I put my heels on. I checked myself once again in the full length mirror and made my way downstairs where I found Dan sitting on the couch.

"Ready?" I asked, standing in the doorframe.

"Yup." He replied standing up.

"You look gorgeous." He said pressing a kiss against my forehead when he walked past me to get to the hallway to get his shoes. The dress I was wearing wasn't too tight so it would hide my bump at least a little bit. You could see it now, but the only way I am able to hide it is by wearing sweaters or my coat, which is no problem when I'm going outside, but I don't want to go to a restaurant wearing a sweater or my coat...

"Well you look pretty fit." I replied cheekily. He was wearing his black skinny jeans, tight white t-shirt which hugged his chest and complimented his arms nicely and a waistcoat over his t-shirt. He smirked at me before he grabbed our coats and helped me putting mine on before he put is own on. Once we were ready we stepped out of the front door and locked the door behind us before we made our way to the car and got in.

Twenty minutes later we found a parking space close to the restaurant, so I quickly parked the car before we got out. Dan wrapped his arm around my waist and we quickly made our way to the restaurant since it was raining lightly.

"Evening sir, ma'am, can I help you?" A guy asked us when we walked in.

"Yes, we have a reservation under the name Power." Dan replied.

"Alright, follow me please." The guy said leading us to a table where Glen, Rachel, Mark and Rina were already waiting for us, chatting away.

"Hey!" Rina said looking up when she saw us walking towards the table.

"Hey." I replied hugging her. After I had greeted everyone I sat down, I was sitting between Rachel and Dan, with Mark opposite me.

Not long later we all had a drink and chatted while we were waiting for our food.

"How did you and Glen meet?" I asked Rachel curiously, taking a sip of my non-alcoholic cocktail.

"We met in Dublin, I was there at the time for work. I was at Starbucks having a coffee when a guy asked me if the seat next to me was taken, since it was pretty busy. It wasn't so I told him he could take it and we just started talking. We got along very well so we exchanged numbers, and well, the rest is history." He explained, looking in Glen's direction for a second who was joining another conversation. She smiled to herself before she turned her attention back to me.

"Did you recognize him when you met?" I asked carefully, hoping I wouldn't sound too curious with all my questions.

"No..." She replied blushing like she was ashamed of it.

"I mean, I knew who The Script was, I love their music, and I knew what Danny looked like because of the voice, but I didn't know what Glen and Mark looked like. He told me when we were on a date and a girl came up to him and asked him for a photo." She explained.