~Chapter 44~

Danny's pov:

I just jumped of the little stage where Glen is sitting playing the drums after smashing my microphone on his drums. Rodney and Glen came from behind their instruments while Mark and Ben came towards us as well. We all took each others hands and put them up in the air while the crowd was cheering and screaming our names. We made our last bow and walked of stage, the crowd still ringing in my ears. 

I walked backstage -still on my high from the adrenaline- and expected Amy to be standing there, but I couldn't find her. I walked to the toilets and our dressing room thinking that maybe she'd be there but I still couldn't find her. I went back to where we just came of stage, where she'd normally be standing after our gig. When I still didn't see her I asked one of the crew,

"Have you seen Amy?"

"Yes, she said that she wanted to be in the crowd tonight to see you, so I'll guess she'll be taken backstage any second." He replied and continued whatever he was doing. I sighed in relief knowing that she was okay and that I was just worrying about nothing. 

Suddenly I felt someone jump on my back and put their hands in front of my eyes. I brought my hands to my back to catch this person before letting them fall, even though I already knew that it was Amy. Not only because she's the only one who'd do this, but I  recognized her perfume as well. I'd recognize that everywhere. 

"Hey babe." I said laughing while she had her hands still in front of my eyes.

"How did you know it was me?" She asked getting of my back and removed her hands from my eyes, when she did that I saw her pouting at me which made me chuckle.

"Because of your perfume, and your the only one who'd jump on my back." I explained and wrapped my arms around her.

"But maybe it was a crazy fan?" She said smiling into my chest. 

"Nah, I just knew that it was you." I said pulling away a little bit and pecked her lips before pulling her into a tight hug again.

"I thought you wouldn't hug me because I'm all sweaty?" I asked smirking when I realized that she was hugging me now but she wouldn't hug me after our last gig cause she said  that I was too sweaty.

"Yeah, but now I've been dancing in the crowd and I'm sweaty myself so I need a shower as well." She said smiling and pulled away a little bit from me.

"Well let's go to the hotel then, we've got all the time to have a shower there." I said smirking and took her hand in mine.

"Don't you want to have a shower here?" She asked a little bit surprised when I started walking to the exit.

"No, I want to have a shower with my girlfriend and we have all the time for that in the hotel without getting interrupted by the lads who need a shower as well, and, the hotel isn't that far so I think I can wait a few more minutes." I replied and opened the door for her. 

"Good point." She said and took my hand in hers again. Once we were outside there were a few cars waiting for us, ready to take us to the hotel. I got in one with Amy and without having to say anything the guy started the engine and drove to our hotel. Kevin, the driver, and Amy had a short conversation cause Kevin was the one who had picked her up from London as well.

I was sitting next to Amy and wrapped my arm around her to pull her even closer to me. Once she'd stopped her small conversation with Kevin I pressed my lips softly against her neck. I heard her gasp at my sudden movement but I didn't think about stopping. She put her hand on my thigh and let it travel up higher. I could feel myself getting excited and I wouldn't be surprised if she'd feel it as well. My body just craved for her touch, wanting to feel her legs wrapped around my waist and her naked skin against mine. We hadn't seen each other for a while and I missed her then, but since she had joined her on the tour we still haven't really had a moment for ourselves. Cause you don't have much privacy  on the tourbus... And I am a grown man, so I have needs. At this moment I wish this damn car would go faster, even though we were sitting in it for barely three minutes and were almost there. It couldn't go fast enough.