~Chapter 61~

Amy's pov:

"It's.....Okay...." Danny said after a few moments of silence. Although I could clearly see the disappointment on his face.

"I'm sorry..." I said, not really knowing what to say. 

"It's okay." He said again, but looking at me this time. I put the pregnancy test down on the kitchen counter and took a step closer to him, wrapping my arms around his slim waist.

"I knew how much you wanted this." I said, my words muffled cause I was talking into his chest.

"It's not the end. We can always try again, it was not like we planned it." He replied, rubbing my back. But I still wasn't convinced, the sparkle in his eyes when he asked me if it was positive of negative said it all. He wanted it to be positive. More than anything.

I didn't reply to that, I just wrapped my arms around him a little bit tighter, my head still resting on his chest. We stood in silence for a few minutes, I was listening to his heartbeat while he continued rubbing my back slowly. 

"I'm sorry for reacting like I did. I just.... I don't know...." He said after a few minutes of silence.

"It's okay, really. I know how much you want this." I replied, pulling away a little bit so I could look him in the eyes. He brought his face closer to me and pressed his lips lightly against mine, before he slowly pulled away again.

"I love you." He said, resting our foreheads against each other.

"I love you too." I replied and stood on my tiptoes to kiss him again.

"We'll have children one day, I promise." I said when I pulled away and looked him deeply into his eyes.

"I know. You'll be an amazing mum." He replied, a small smile tugging at the corners of his lips.

"And you an even better dad." I said smiling at him. 

I spent almost the rest of the day cleaning the house while Dan was messing around on the piano. We didn't really talk to each other, not only because we weren't doing different things. I know that Dan said that he was sorry for the way he behaved, but I still felt like that it was something that kept playing on his mind. I just hope that he'll come to me when he really thinks differently about it than he says. 

I was just changing the bed sheets when I heard Danny call from the bottom of the stairs,

"Am?!"

"Yeah?" I shouted back, poking my head around the door but I couldn't see him cause he was still downstairs.

"I'll be gone for an hour, maybe two." He replied.

"Okay!" I shouted back, deciding not to ask what he was going to do. He's probably going for a walk to clear his head or something. He does that more often when something's bothering him or he just needs to clear his head. 

Seconds later I heard the door being opened and falling shut right after that. I moved to the bathroom and continued my cleaning there, while singing along to 'sugar' by Maroon 5. 

Two hours later I was done with the whole house and went to the kitchen to make myself a well deserved cup of tea. I took my mug and sat down on the couch, turning the tv on. I watched some stupid reality soap while drinking my tea and recovering from my intense cleaning session. We both haven't been home for a while, which meant that it's been a while since it's been cleaned.

Once the episode I was watching was finished I looked at the clock and saw that it was already 7PM, and Dan still wasn't home. He said he would be gone for an hour, maybe two. It was nearly 4PM when he left, that's been at least three hours... Sighing to myself I stood up and brought my empty mug to the kitchen. I heard my stomach grumble on my way to the kitchen so I decided to make a sandwich, not bothering to cook. I sat down at the table eating my sandwich in complete silence. It felt odd being in silence when I've just been on tour with the lads, so there are people around you 24/7, which means that it's almost never quiet.