~Chapter 79~

Danny's pov:

I woke up from the doorbell ringing downstairs. Groaning, I rolled over to see what time it was. When I saw that it was almost noon I realized that it was probably Jessica, seeing as she'd come over today. I heard Am open the front door and greet each other.

Deciding that they probably won't need me for anything, I turned back around again and made myself comfortable to lay in bed for a little longer.

After half an hour I got out of bed and walked downstairs to greet Am first.

"Morning babe." I said walking into the living room where I found Am and Jess sitting on the couch.

"Morning?" Am replied, raising her eyebrow slightly. I just grinned at her and leaned down to kiss her.

"Hey Jess." I said turning to her and kissing her on her cheek.

"Hi Dan." She replied when I pulled away. I walked to the kitchen to make myself some breakfast. I switched the kettle on when I heard Am call from the living room,

"We'd like one as well, thanks for the offer!"

I chuckled to myself and pulled out two extra cups. While I was waiting for the water to boil I made myself some toast. Once the water was boiled I made three teas and carried Am's and Jess' through to them in the living room.

"There you go." I said handing them the mugs.

"Thanks babe." Am said flashing me a smile. I got back to the kitchen and ate my breakfast leaning against the kitchen counter.

When I had finished breakfast I decided to go and have a run so Am and Jess could have some quality time as well. I went upstairs to get changed before I came back downstairs and took Lola's lead so I could tak her with me.

"I'm going for a run. Call me if something happens." I said leaning down to press a kiss against the top of Am's head. For the last few days I'd been a little scared that Am would go into labour when I would be away, so every time I'd go somewhere, I'd tell her to call me if something would happen.

"I will, but don't worry." She replied before I went back to the hall to put my shoes on. When I was ready I attached Lola to her lead and stepped outside, closing the front door. I put my earphones in my ears and pressed shuffle on my playlist before I started running with Lola running beside me, her ears blowing in the wind while her tongue hang out of her beak.

More than an hour later I came back. As soon as I released Lola from her lead she went to the living room where she lay down on her bed, totally exhausted from our run.

"I'm back!" I shouted, kicking my shoes off. I walked into the living room and placed my phone on the coffee table, laughing at Lola who was now fast asleep.

"What have you done to her?" Am asked chuckling.

"I took her with me for a run." I replied shrugging my shoulders.

"The poor baby." Am said laughing.

"I'm going for a shower, care to join me?" I asked smirking, knowing she wouldn't do it because Jess was here.

"Yes please." Jess replied grinning, standing up.

"You coming too Am?" I asked her while taking Jess' hand and pretending to take her upstairs to the bathroom.

"You wouldn't mind having a shower with two women, would you?" Am asked teasing me, raising one eyebrow. I just laughed at her in reply and made my way upstairs while Jess went back to sit on the couch with Amy. I took my clothes to the bathroom and decided to have a nice long shower.