~Chapter 64~

Danny's pov:

As soon as we arrived back home, Am crashed on the couch. Probably exhausted from today. I took my shoes off and left them in the hall before I followed her into the living room.

"Do you want a cup of tea?" I asked when I saw her lying on the couch.

"Yeah, thanks." She said smiling before closing her eyes. I walked to the kitchen where I waited for the water to boil while watching Amy, who was still lying on the couch. When I finished making tea I walked to the living room and sat next to Am on the couch. She sat up and snuggled into my side, her arm wrapped around my stomach while I had my arm wrapped around her waist.

"I love you Dan." She said, kissing my shoulder.

"I love you too, Am." I replied smiling and rested my head on top of hers. I grabbed the remote and turned the tv on, watching a random show that was on, while Am was still leaning into me. I wrapped my arm around her even tighter and continued to watch the tv. Every now and then I looked down at Am who had her eyes closed again, but I didn't feel her heavy breath so I assumed that she was still awake. So I focused my attention back on the tv and continued to watch the show. 

After half an hour I felt Am's head drop of my shoulder so I looked down to find her asleep. Chuckling at myself, I carefully lifted her up and made my way upstairs. I kicked our bedroom door open and laid her down on the bed. Slowly, I removed her clothes so she would be more comfortable, before I covered her body with the duvet. I kissed her lightly on her forehead and went to close the curtains so it was darker before I walked back downstairs.

I settled on the couch again after making another cup of tea and scrolled through twitter, replaying to some fans. Soon enough I found myself doing a tweet spree. It really made me laugh, talking to them and seeing the silly edits they make. But, there are some seriously amazing ones as well. I was interrupted by a message from Mark,

'Hey man, can you please look after Lila for a few hours?'

'Yeah, sure.' I replied.

'Thanks, I'll be there in ten.' He said before going offline again. After I finished my tea I stood up to bring my mug to the kitchen. When I put my mug on the counter I saw Mark stepping out of his car and helping Lila out of her carseat. I left the kitchen and walked to the front door to let them in. I opened the door and Lila came running towards me, wrapping her little arms around my legs, hugging them.

"Dan-dan!" She squealed.

"Hey monkey." I said laughing and ruffled her hair.

"Thanks for doing this." Mark said after Lila had greeted me.

"It's no problem, really." I said picking Lila up who unwrapped her arms from my legs.

"How's Am doing?" Mark asked. We had told Glen, Mark and Jessica about our hospital visit cause Am thought that that would probably be the best. I immediately had agreed to that, not wanting to hide this from my friends.

"She's fine, everything's okay. She's sleeping now cause she was pretty tired though." I replied.

"That's great news." Mark said patting my shoulder that Lila wasn't resting her head on.

"Anyway, I've got to go now. Bye Dan, bye Lila." Mark said turning around.

"Bye daddy!" Lila said waving her little hands to Mark who stepped in the car again. 

"Bye little girl, behave and be good to Dan and Am." Mark said before closing the door.

"Yes daddy!" Lila said and waved as Mark drove away. I closed the front door and walked to the living room with Lila still on my hip.