~Chapter 8~

Amy's pov:

Today's the day of my abortion, I've thought a few weeks about it and came to the conclusion that it'd be the best if I let it take away. I'm still living with Dan, he says that he's enjoying some company but I don't want to stay at his house too long cause he got his own life as well.

I woke up from the alarm that I had set cause we have to go to the hospital. And with 'we' I mean Danny and I. I asked him to come with me cause even though I am a nurse myself, I'm scared... So I asked if he wanted to come with me. I turned the alarm of and made my way to the bathroom for a quick shower. I put my hair in a bum on my head cause I didn't want it to get all wet cause that would take too much time.

I put all my clothes of and stepped under the warm water, letting it soak my skin. I grabbed the bottle with soap and washed my whole body. When I was done with that I stood under in the shower for a little while longer until I decided that it was time to get out cause Dan probably needed one as well and I still had to get breakfast. Even though I wasn't hungry cause I was quite nervous... I turned the shower of and quickly dried myself. I dressed into some sweatpants and a t-shirt cause I didn't really feel like dressing. I let my hair fall loose on my back and applied some simple mascara. When I was done I went downstairs to have breakfast, but because of my nerves I ended up with just drinking tea.

"Morning." Danny said smiling when he came downstairs, his hair still wet from the shower.

"Morning." I replied and tried to smile back but it didn't really work...

"Are you okay?" He asked worried and sat down opposite me at the table.

"Yeah. Just a little bit nervous I guess." I admitted staring into my mug with tea.

"That's okay. I totally understand that." He said grabbing my hand over the table and gave it a reassuring squeeze. I looked up from my tea and gave him a small smile.

"You ready?" He asked once I had finished my tea.

"Guess so." I said putting my shoes on. Dan put his leather jacket on with his beanie and locket the door behind us. We stepped into the taxi and made our way to the hospital. I didn't want to go to the hospital where I work cause that would be quite awkward. When we arrived at the hospital we went to the waiting room where we were told to go. I sat down in one of those plastic uncomfortable chairs and felt that Dan grabbed my hand and squeezed it again.

"You're gonna be okay." He whispered and somehow it calmed me down.

"Thanks for going with me." I replied with a small smile.

"No problem, love." He said and kissed my knuckles.

"Mrs Roberts?" A nurse asked walking into the waiting room. I stood up and followed her, Dan was waiting in the waiting room cause he don't have to see everything... That's just uncomfortable, I mean sure he's seen a women's private part before but I bet not like this is going to be and I'd like to keep it that way. We came into a room where I was told to take my sweatpants and knickers of so I did was she told me, keeping in my mind that it will be over in a few moments...

Danny's pov:

I was waiting for Amy in the waiting room. I didn't have a clue how long it would take and I didn't dare to ask cause I knew that Am preferred not to talk about it. I feel really sorry for her, first she got abused by her boyfriend and now she's pregnant from him and he let her deal with their shit. I'm not calling their baby shit, but well, it's not the best thing that could happen at the moment. Or between them. But she's holding on very well, I always knew that she was a strong women but this is quite a lot to handle. And I think that she made the right decision by telling Mark and Glen, cause she can talk about it now. I don't know if she's told Jessica or not but I'm not gonna push her if she don't want to, even though I think she should tell her.