~Chapter 62~

Danny's pov:

I woke up with a banging headache and a disgusting taste in my mouth. I slowly opened one eye and carefully looked around me. Well, at least I was in my own bedroom with my girlfriend. Am was still sleeping next to me, she was lying on her stomach with her hand on my chest and her other hand underneath her head. 

I closed my eyes again and tried to remember what I had done to get this hangover. It took me a few moments but then the memories came flooding back. I didn't plan to get wasted. When I said that I was going I left to just have a walk to clear my mind, but then on my way back I came past that pub and went in. And we all know how it ended. 

I sighed deeply to myself and pressed the palm of my hands against my eyes. I never should have gone to the pub, I should've just talked to Amy. No doubt I made her feel really bad about the fact that she wasn't pregnant...

After lying in bed for a little longer I carefully removed Am's hand from my chest and slowly sat up. I sat on the edge of the bed for a few seconds so I could adjust to it before I stood up and made my way downstairs. I decided to make breakfast in bed for Am, it's the least I can do after treating her the way I did. But before I started on making our breakfast I filled a glass of water and swallowed a few painkiller to ease the hangover at least a little bit. 

I got the bacon, eggs, strawberries and everything I could find out of the fridge and started. Half an hour later I was finished and I had everything you could probably think of. From croissants to eggs and fruit. Before I put everything on a tray I flicked the kettle on for a cup of tea. As soon as the water was boiled I poured it into our mugs with the teabags. I put them on the tray and made my way upstairs. It was a bit of a struggle to open our bedroom door while balancing the tray on one hand but I managed. When I walked in I saw that Am was still asleep so I put the tray on the floor so I could wake Am first. 

I got in next to her again and pressed light butterfly kisses over her face. After a few minutes I heard her sigh and seconds later she opened her eyes slowly.

"Morning gorgeous." I said smiling at her.

"Hmm." She mumbled in reply, not fully awake. I chuckled at her and said,

"I made breakfast."

I saw her smile slightly at that before she opened her eyes again and sat up in bed. I picked the tray up from the floor and placed it on her lap.

"There you go."

"Thanks." She said and kissed me on my cheek. 

"Am?" I said after a few minutes of relaxed silence.

"Yeah?" She replied, looking up from the fruit she was eating.

"I'm so sorry for last night. I promise I didn't intend to get drunk, I just wanted to have a walk but I ended up in the pub. And I'm really sorry for making you feel bad about the fact that the test was negative. I just... I-I don't know...." I said, looking down at the mug in my hands.

"It's okay. I know how much you wanted it to be positive, even though you don't want to admit it." She replied softly, placing her hand on my thigh. I looked down at her hand and placed my own on top of hers.

"But just talk to me next time, you got me really worried when you didn't came home yesterday." She said softly.

"I will I promise. And I'm sorry for worrying you." I said and brought her hand to my mouth and kissed it gently.

"I love you so much." I said looking her in the eyes.

"And I love you so much more." She said smiling at me.

"That's impo-"

"-No it isn't." She interrupted me, already knowing what I was going to say.

"How's the hangover?" She asked chuckling while continuing to eat breakfast.

"Pretty bad, already took a few painkillers." I said before I took a sip of my tea. 

"I'm sorry but it really is your own fault." She said smirking.

"I know babes, I know." I said and wrapped my arm around her waist, pulling her closer to me. When we finished our breakfast I put the tray back down on the floor and lay down again, taking Am with me. She put her head on my chest and rested her hand on my stomach while I was playing with her hair, twisting it around my finger.

"Maybe we should start planning the wedding soon." She said after a while.

"Yeah, you're right." I replied, when I realized that we hadn't really made a start with that yet.

"How do you want it to be?" I asked.

"I don't know, just not too over the top and don't want like thousands of people there when I don't know any of them." She replied after thinking about it for a few seconds.

"Just family and friends then?" I asked, twiddling with the ring around her finger.

"If you're okay with that." She said, looking up at me.

"That sounds perfect." I said pressing a kiss against the tip of her nose.

"Layla can be our flower girl, I think that will be very cute." Am said giggling.

"We'll ask Mark and Rina if they're okay with that." I said smiling.

"And we'll need to find a way to get my mum there." 

"I'll make sure she's there. I promise." I said hugging her close. I felt her smile into my chest which made me smile as well. 

---

I walked out of the bathroom after I had a shower and quickly rubbed my hair dry before putting my clothes on. I walked downstairs where I found Am sitting on the couch with her laptop on her lap.

"Looks good on you, your hair like that." She said laughing when she saw me walking in. I walked back to the hall where I looked in the mirror and saw that my hair was one big fluffy mess.

"I know you love it like this." I said grinning when I walked back to the living room.

"You're right. I do." She said standing up and walked over to me, running her hands through my hair.

"What were you doing?" I asked, sitting down next to her on the couch. 

"I found a few churches, I thought that we could marry in one of these." She said handing me the laptop so I could have a look as well.

"The last one's my favorite." She said while I was looking through the pictures. 

She was right, she last one was the best. It was a small white church in an open field, it looked perfect.

"This one is perfect." I said smiling.

"I know." She said smiling as well and put her head on my shoulder.

"I can't wait for our wedding." She said looking up at me again, a bit smile plastered on her face.

"Me neither baby." I said taking her chin and brought her lips to mine kissing her passionately.