~Chapter 81~

Danny's pov:

After a few weeks Am was getting bored of being home all day. So soon enough she went back to work. It was a bit of a struggle at first finding a routine with us both working and looking after Ava, but we managed. On the days that Am's working she'll feed Ava when she gets up, so I can lay in bed for a little longer. And when I go to the studio I feel Ava so Am can lay in bed. Because of this I can't go to the studio every day, cause there has to be someone to look after Ava, but our fifth album is coming along great. And sometimes the lads come here and we'll work out some ideas here when Am's at work.

I woke up from Am getting out of bed to go to work. I opened one eye slightly and saw that it was just 6AM. Way too early.

"You can go back to sleep, baby." I heard Am whisper, pressing a soft kiss against my lips. I smiled softly and closed my eyes again. I heard Am leave our bedroom and seconds later I heard her talking to Ava. I turned on my side and snuggled into the soft pillow once again, wrapping the duvet tightly around me. I lay listening to Am in the room next to me until she went to the bathroom and I fell back asleep with the soothing sound of the shower running in the bathroom.

When I woke up again it was just past 9AM. I gave myself a few minutes to wake up properly. After five minutes I threw the duvet back and got out of bed. I made my way to Ava's room and carefully opened her door, in case she was sleeping. But when I walked over to her cot I saw her lying awake, looking around her while nibbling on the ear of a fluffy bunny Mark had gotten her.

"Good morning baby." I said smiling, stroking over her cheek. Of course she didn't reply, but she let out a cute giggle which made me smile.

"Let's make breakfast, ey?" I said, lifting her out of her cot and holding her to my chest. While I held her with one arm I reached into her cot to get her bunny to take downstairs as well. Once we were downstairs I greeted Lola first before I lay Ava down on the couch and went to the kitchen to make her a bottle. Because we have an open kitchen, I could keep an eye on her while I was making warming her bottle up, making sure she wouldn't fall of the couch in some way. While I was preparing Ava's bottle I flicked the kettle on to make myself a cup of tea. I poured the boiling water into a mug and threw a teabag in, before I grabbed Ava's bottle from the counter and went back to her. I sat down next to her and picked her up, but just as I did that she started crying.

"Sssh." I whispered softly to her, holding her to my chest. Soon enough she stopped again so I grabbed the bottle from the coffee table and started feeding her. I was holding her with my left arm while I held the bottle with my right hand. She raised her little hand and wrapped her small fingers around two of my fingers. My hands looked absolutely huge compared to her small baby hands.

Once she was finished I placed the bottle back on the coffee table and held Ava to my chest again, patting her back softly until she let out a small burp. When I had eaten my own breakfast I decided to have a shower together with Ava to save time, because the lads would be coming over today and I didn't have much time left until they would be here. I went to the bathroom and took my boxers off before I undressed Ava from her pink pyjamas. I turned the shower on and made sure the water wasn't too hot before I stepped in with Ava. The struggle was that I had to wash my hair and body with one hand, but it came easier every time. The first few times that I went to have a shower with Ava Am came with us to the bathroom, scared that something would happen. But after two or three times she realized that it all went perfectly fine so she let it go.

Once we were both dried I wrapped Ava in a fluffy towel and took her to her room to get her dressed. Just as I had dressed her I heard the doorbell ring downstairs. Glen and Mark. I quickly ran to our bedroom and put a pair of boxers on before I went downstairs to open the door.

"Hey lads." I said, letting them in. They went through to the living room, where Ava was too while I ran upstairs to dress myself quickly. When I came back downstairs Ava was lying in Mark's lap while they were both pulling funny faces at Ava. I smiled to myself and went to the kitchen to make them tea, while they were entertaining my little princess. I took the mugs through to them and placed them on the coffee table. After a few more minutes we decided to get some work done so Mark placed Ava in her bouncer and gave her her bunny.

"Looks like she likes my bunny more than your elephant." Mark said smirking when he realized it was the bunny he had given her.

"Yeah, probably because she can't take the elephant with her because it's bigger than her." I said raising my eyebrow in defense.

"Doesn't matter, I win." Mark said grinning.

"Whatever." I replied rolling my eyes.

"Let's get to work." Glen said, changing the subject. We agreed quickly and ended up writing a new song and making a new guitar riff.

Around five Mark had to go because of the kids, so we decided to call it a day. I brought our empty mugs to the kitchen while they were saying bye to Ava. When I came back to them Glen was holding her and after a few moments he passed her back to me so he could put his coat on.

"See you guys later." I said when they walked out of the house and to Glen's car.

"See ya!" They replied before they got in and drove off. When I walked back to the living room, Lola came walking towards me with her lead in her beak. Telling me that she needed a walk. I made sure Ava was dressed warm before I put my own coat and shoes on and lay Ava down in the pram. I attached the lead to Lola's collar and made sure I had my phone and keys before I locked the door behind me and made my way to the park.

While walking through the park I noticed paps who were taking photos. I didn't really care that they were taking photos of me walking with the pram, of photos of Lola. I just didn't want them to see Ava cause we wanted to keep her for ourselves for a while. But I knew that there was no way they could get photos of her when she was lying in the pram, so I didn't really care and ignored the paps, continuing my walk.

When I arrived back home I noticed Am's car, which meant that Am would be home from work. Just when I walked into the hall Am came walking down the stairs, changed from her working clothes into something comfy.

"Hey babe." She said smiling when she saw me.

"Hey gorgeous." I replied, wrapping my arms around her waist and kissing her slowly on her lips.

"I'll go make dinner." She said when we pulled away. I nodded and took my coat and shoes off before I took Ava out of the pram and placed her in the bouncer in the living room. I walked to the kitchen and wrapped my arms around Am from behind, resting my chin on her shoulder.

"What are you making?" I asked curiously.

"Pasta. Is that okay?" She replied.

"Perfect." I said pressing a kiss on her cheek before I went to set the table.

After our dinner we went to take Ava to her cot together. Am changed her into her pyjamas while I stood watching my gorgeous wife and beautiful daughter. Once Am was done she placed Ava in her cot. We both stood there looking at her until she fell asleep, which didn't take very long. Once Ava was asleep we went downstairs and crashed on the couch, both quite tired. Am was sitting in between my legs, her head resting against my shoulder, while I had my arms wrapped tightly around her. Suddenly, she turned around and pressed her lips against mine. I responded immediately and pulled her closer to me while she was sitting on her knees in between my legs. I lay down on the couch, taking Am on top of me while we kept kissing each other.

"I love you." She said looking down at me when we pulled away.

"I love you too." I replied pressing a soft kiss against the tip of her nose. We watched tv for a little longer until we decided to go to bed. After I had brushed my teeth I stripped down to my boxers while Am changed into one of my shirts. Once we were lying in bed I shuffled over to her and spooned her, wrapping my arm around her.

"Good night baby." I whispered, pressing a soft kiss behind her ear.

"Good night." She replied, intertwining her fingers with mine.