Yo

Here's the second book!! This is just here so that I'll be able to put this book up as soon as I complete my last oneshot in my other oneshots book.

If you're new to my oneshots, yes I have another book of oneshots you can read if you'd like! I reached the limit of parts you can have in that book, and that is why I'm starting a new one here.

Anyways, I'll try my best to get another oneshot up the day this is out, so that this isn't the only thing here. Currently I am not accepting requests, but if I do start accepting them again I will mention it in my author's note at the end. Please, don't leave requests if it says I am not accepting them.

My rules for requesting are:

1. Be as specific as you can! Don't just say "please write (this ship)!" I won't write it if I don't have an idea to use. Try not to make things over complicated, though, or I'll have a hard time writing it.

2. There are certain things I will not write. Any request having to do with depression, suicide, and self-harm will not be accepted, I will not write for these things. As someone who's dealt with depression I can't read things with these in it, so I couldn't write it if I wanted to. I also don't want to cause anyone else to feel bad from one of my oneshots. I also do not write smut.

3. If for any reason I say I will not/can not do your request, please just accept that and move on. I am sure someone else who writes oneshots will, but don't push me to write things that I say I won't.

4. Don't comment your request more than once. I read all of the comments, and if I am accepting requests, then I will do it. I have pretty bad social anxiety, so I don't respond to every single comment, but I do see them and I will get it done.

That's about it, but anyways, I hope you enjoy the oneshots I write here. Thank you very much for reading them! Oh, and, another thing I should probably explain for anyone new to my book. I do a thing at the end with ring pops, and every time it changes. It... makes more sense once you see it, so just, hold on. And yes, you can still suggest things for the ring pop ideas!

Hope you'll enjoy this new book of oneshots. *my doggo Vaughn brings you a ring pop* (yea I had nothin else) Bye!-Bob